Case 1- The new criminal police combination, Shinhwa

You're surrounded

Blood....Inside the house....stained with blood...every where.......All can see was the only blood...Hands full with blood.....So creepy.....and scary....The sound of peoples shouted.....full around the ears...And the strange laughed...Scary.....How...scary...The two corpses....The axe that the standing person took....all in blood....Blood....Full of blood......

 

"...Huh...huh......Damn...It's coming again..." In the dark, Yuri awake sits on her bed and having a cold sweat.

Her white blouse on her that wet with sweat has make the slack wound on her back appears harsh in the little moonlight from the windows. She breaths deeply stares at her hands. Her hands are shaking slightly....

 

 

" So that, this is the Seoul Police Department..." Jongsuk wears his sunglasses and his luggage is next to him. Standing in the road street  through the shuttle cars, stares at the opposite side of the big building.

Besides Jongsuk, a man and two pairs of couples has come and standing with him. Five of them stares at the building too like Jongsuk. They all seem like waiting for the traffic lights to cross the road.

" Waoh, daebak. Oppa, looks like there's one handsome~If he is also the one of the criminal police...keke~" Tiffany smiles with her lovely smile eyes. She shakes the arm that she hugs and looks at Jongsuk who is the highest in the four men, just like a model.

" Bwoh? Handsome? Also? Yah! Hwang Miyoung! " Nickhun looks at Jongsuk too and then pinches Tiffany's cheek with a weak strength. Smiles like Tiffany's eyes.

" Neh oppa, it's excited huh? Be worthy of this is at Seoul and the biggest police department." Yoona smiles at Seunggi who stands beside her. She will be a criminal police now!! Asa!

" Hmm..." Seunggi stares at her sweetly and nods his head. He then looks toward Jongsuk and his luggage. Feel strange...

" Huh....Boring..." Baekhyun pulls his coat. It's a bit cold now the days as the seasons are going into winter.

The traffic lights turn green. Start from Jongsuk, they walk one by one to the opposite of the road and get into the police department. Well, they have not really a bit shock when they know each of them are the new criminal polices and also in a same new police combination.

 

" Welcome to the Seoul Police Department. All the newest. I am yours supervisor but I won't be do anything with. All the cases will be settle by your own. I think you all know the reason and the aim for this new combination. You can come to find me if you all have any question." Jung Yunho, the sergeant of the police department stands in front of the six persons in the department's new big office. Outside the office has many polices stare at them through the stained glass windows.

" Now, I would like to introduce to you all about yours leader. Kim Taeyeon."  

At the same time, a woman that with her golden long hair, wearing white blouse, black long jeans and black boots walks slowly towards them. She looks small like a kid but believe it, she is already an adult. She then stands beside Yunho and stares at them with a cold face.

When Taeyeon appears and steps in, the peoples outside the office start their discussion. The sound of discussion and Taeyeon's cold face have make six of them having some worries. Although Taeyeon is the shortest in them but her momentum is too strong.

" Here, I will let Taeyeon from now on." Yunho bows at them and walks out.

" My name is Kim Taeyeon. The group of Shinhwa's leader.....! " Taeyeon then  smiles at them sweetly after Yunho went out. But haven't her word finish, Tiffany and Yoona run to Taeyeon and both grab at her hands.

" Taeyeon...Taeyeon? Are you really one of the famous criminal police with small age -Kim Taeyeon? " Yoona's eyes have turn into love-shape.

" Jinjak yo? Is Taeyeon? You are soooo cute! " Tiffany are also in Yoona's situation.

" ...Yes. I am." Taeyeon was shocked with this two new person's action. She just smiles at them brightly. It is fun.

The answer of Taeyeon really make the six person excited. They have heard about Taeyeon's amazing work before they do the criminal police. One of the reason they do was also because of Taeyeon.

" Ermm...Can you all introduce yourself? " Taeyeon go on and sit on her place. 

" Tiffany Hwang! This is Nickhun. We are from America since 3 years ago." Tiffany smiles happily and pulls Nickhun toward her.

" Nice to meet you. Leader, and the others." Nickhun smiles too.

" Baekhyun, nice to meet you, my leader." Baekhyun smiles to Taeyeon and ignore the others. He is falling with her! Taeyeon stares at him quietly, she knows this idiot just like a playboy. She then ignore him and looks at the others. Baekhyun, K.O..

" Lee Suenggi. We come here after the university. Nice to meet you all." Seunggi smiles and nods his head to them. 

" Yup! I am Im Yoona~Let's settle the case together! " Yoona hugs Seunggi's arm and said.

" Lee Jongsuk, ex-FBI, back from America just now." Jongsuk bows a bit and smiles to them. The word "FBI" makes everyone stare at him, including Taeyeon.

" Cool. Seem likes we can find out the killer that had disappear for 10 years." Nickhun said.

[ Taeyeon, there's a man holding a chopper crazily chopping the passengers on the Mindong street. Even cause the traffic jam and the peoples full in scare. Stop and caught the crazy man immediately.] Inter phone that placed on Taeyeon's table sounds out. All of them had listened and look at Taeyeon.

" Here is Taeyeon. We got it." Taeyeon answered. She then looks to them.

 

" Ready to go? " Taeyeon stands up and smirked.

" Ready! Boss."