Case 5- He's coming -1

You're surrounded

" EH? Why are you doing this alone today? " Seunggi sits beside Jongsuk who is checking the VCR of the street alone while he takes some files for the 'JTR' cases.

There are just two of them in the office while the others had separated to settle the case of murder.

The murder happened in a park yesterday night. The person had been kill was a man named JungWoo who was worked in a bank. He been seen by some peoples in the morning under a tree. He was killed by a small knife. And the only suspect is his wife, Yoora.

Nickhun and Tiffany have to track along with the suspect, they went out in the morning after they all received a report and takes action Taeyeon gave.

Baekhyun need to find out some trails in the murder scene with the others policemen and takes back.

Taeyeon and Yoona are finding witnesses, Jongsuk stays in the office and checking the VCR of the street in these days to help them find people.

Only Seunggi continue checks the 'JTR' cases in the office as he had injured with his left leg while he is chasing the suspect yesterday.

" That cold wood, I didn't even seem her today." Jongsuk said while he continue and continue takes the pendrives beside him on the table and open with computer.

How many the pendrives are and the cold woman didn't appear until now! He suppose checks these with her!

" Need my help?" Seunggi puts the files on his place and then walk through Jongsuk.

" No thanks. You need to rest. And I have find out." Jongsuk smiles at his computer. He got her, the suspect, Yoora.

" Daebak, so this is an ex-FBI." Seunggi smiles too. Jongsuk just sits at there a half-minutes ago and he found the suspect in a lot of the VCR easily.

 

" Taeyeon, Jongsuk has found out the VCR yesterday afternoon. Suspect Yoora and her husband JungWoo really went to the park and stayed at there until night but only Yoora went back herself." Yoona said after she get a call from Jongsuk.

" ok, now we are also found a witnesses. We just need to wait for Baekhyun to find out proof now." Taeyeon nods her head while she closes her notebook.

" Neh unnie~Oh, right. Have you seen Yuri unnie? " Yoona stands besides Taeyeon and asked. She didn't see her coming today.

" Well, she has some problem..." Taeyeon smiles weak at Yoona.

 

" Bwoh? Yuri is fever? " Nickhun stares at Tiffany who is sitting besides him. They two are in a car while tracking suspect. The car stops near the suspect's house.

" Neh, I heard from Taeyeon." Tiffany is staring at the house while she answered.

" Yah...Legend will also get fever? " Nickhun still stares at her.

" She's a human too. Is she okay without anyone caring her?...." Tiffany then stares at her phone.

 

'Piang' voice sounds around the house. Yuri stares at the broken glasses on the floor weakly. She stands as she is leaning at the chair. Her face looks pale but blush with little red, whole body can't even has many strength.

"..." Yuri shakes her head. Okay, she wants to drink water but can't take it.

She has surrender to drink. Her head is sooo pain and also her wound. She just wants to lie to her bed and sleep.

"...Aigoo....." Yuri said in weak and small voice while staring at her house without any family. She thinks she has got a high fever.

 

Meanwhile at the other side....At In-cheon airport.

A pair of black boots stand out still from the airport. The host of the boots wear all black jacket and jeans. The man walks through outside and stares around. He smiles. While his hands that wraping bandage take his bags and rear at them.

 

"...Well well.....10 years didn't see...Korea.......and....Kwon Yuri...."