Case 4- You are my partner 2

You're surrounded

" Are you pain? " When Tiffany asked Yuri, she just feel that she had asked a stupid question. But, is too late for regret.

They are all back in the office after caught the drugs seller. All the boys have taking him to the jail and writing reports, only the girls are in the office helping Yuri with her injures.

Yuri stares at Tiffany and shakes her head. She didn't even talk or say anything since they are back. But Taeyeon knows she is pain, very. Her cold face has turn into pale.

" Take off your blouse, Yuri." Taeyeon takes medicine case and sits behind Yuri. She is worrying.

Yuri stares at Taeyeon and the others. Nods her head slowly. She stands up and takes off her blouse. She is now only wearing her black underclothes.

" Omo...." Yoona closes immediately with her hands when she saw Yuri's body, and also Tiffany. 

" Shock? " Yuri finally talks with her small voice. She knows why they are shock.

Her back full with small old wounds, especially the slack straight wound that likes a stab wound is bigger than the others wounds and her back near shoulder got hurt just now has turn into black red colour.

"....Gosh.....How can...." Tiffany points at her slack straight wound. So this is the price of being legend?

" It's find. " Yuri smiles weak at them. She then sits down and let Taeyeon helps her handle her wound.

" Is ordinary for us." Taeyeon said. She then can sees again their shock face.

" Wae? Wae? Wae? How can you two's S-line y body can be full of many wounds!! Andwae! " Yoona's incredible word makes Taeyeon's hands shake and touches at Yuri's wound. Yuri's cold face changes.

And then the office has full in sounds of shouted and apologize.

 

"...For you." Jongsuk takes a bottle of drinks to Yuri. He then sits beside her.

"......" Yuri stares at him. He pulls her out the office and took her to this rooftop in a sudden just now. And now he just buys a drinks?

" Bwoh? Drink! " Jongsuk drinks at his own drinks while he is staring at Yuri too.

Yuri turns her head and stares at the drinks. Somekind of orange juice. Not her favourite. She only likes chocolate drinks.

"...Wae? Don't like? Then I will take it back." Jongsuk rises his hand and wants to grab the bottle in Yuri's hand. Yuri puts the bottle behind her immediately and stares at him coldly.

"...Can you just changes your face? And speak! Everytime when I see you are just like a wood." Jongsuk saw in her eyes that staring him, quickly moves his eyes away and drinks again. He can feels that his face is blush in red.

" Wae?" Yuri smiles softly at him.

"....." Jongsuk froze. First time he sees her smile. He is the first who sees her smile too!

"....Hmm.....I..Mianeh...Gomawo...just now...." Jongsuk stares at his drinks. How can he be shy!!

"...Oh...that's nothing...." Yuri looks to the blue sky. Her back near shoulder is pain now, but she acts nothing.

" Don't be like that next time! You are just a weak woman! " Jongsuk said angrily to her in a sudden. 

"...Huh? But Weak woman just save you~Ex-FBI...." Yuri smirkes at him playfully. Yup, she is success. He is mad now.

" Yah!! Kwon Yuri! " okay, he is worrying about her but this woman just said this thing again??

" Yes?" Yuri answered. She is now smiles sweet to him.

" ....Then WHY you save me?...I can settle him by myself...." Jongsuk moves closer to her and smirkes.

" ..." Yuri sits like normal at her place. Didn't move back or else.

"...Because you are my partner..." Yuri smiles sweet again.

Her smiles and answered have make Jongsuk frozen. He stares at her. His face blush up red again and again.

Yuri stands up while she is still smiling. She takes her drinks up then walks away, didn't turns back or saying anything.

Jongsuk stares at her back until she walks in. He then touches up at his chest slowly. His heartbeat is going faster. His mind full with her smiles he saw.

But. The things he didn't see are.......Yuri's pale face and pain when she walks back in....

 

I need more comments!! Don't be shy and come out~~Let's make friends~^^