Case 3- You are my partner 1

You're surrounded

" The cases that happened 10 years ago have going into riddle." Taeyeon is standing in front of all the others beside a white board. Her left hand is taking a file while she is saying.

They have been 2 days in the office as they are all fell into the "JTR" cases. Only if they want to eat or else, they will not get out of the office. The office is dark, Nickhun turns off the curtains before they do their work. Only there are some lights from the slideshow on the board.

" Jack The Ripper huh? The one who uses axe to kill? " Baekhyun said while turnover the file in his hand. He then puts down the file and looks at the slideshow with a serious face.

But the one he didn't know is, when he said the word 'AXE' , Yuri has froze at her action turning over the set of papers. Her eyes just stare at the paper, her hands are starting to tremble lightly.

All her actions have be seen in Jongsuk. He looks at her hands and then looks at her frozen face.   -There was something happened to her?

" JTR cases just like the real case in London. Someone said that he is the fans of him. NO ONE has seen his real status before, only when they seen is his face and hands wrap with bandage. The different is he uses axe, real JTR uses knife. " Seunggi said while writing something on his notebook. He stares at the computer in front of him been a long time. Checking the different of JTR cases happened between Korea and London.

" He can be called a mental illness. He killed 12 women at that time...No, should be I say, he killed 10 women and ONE whole family. How horrible is him." Tiffany wears a spectacle and stares at the slideshow. Her face seem pity when saw the photos of the dead peoples.

Taeyeon stares at Tiffany and nods her head, she presses the next button for seeing the next photo.

The photos show a couple of husband and wife. They dead with the axe that laid beside the man, horrible dead. The background seem was at their own house. It was full in blood, everything.

" Horrible..." Yoona can't see the photos anymore. She puts the pen in her hand down on the table. She laid down on the chair. Sleepy.

They have see the whole things in 2 days repeatly. But can't even find another trail for this cases. So that why the polices can't catch him easily.

" ....I need to go out......" Yuri stands up in a sudden. Her face is pale but no one see that. Hmm, only Taeyeon saw that. 

Yuri turns back and wanted to go out without any permissions. She has open the door but Jongsuk just grabs her arm and didn't let her out.

" Wae? You scare already? Le.gend? " Jongsuk smirks. He stares at her pale face, yes he saw that. He can also feels that Yuri is trembling.

"...Let go...." Yuri yield facing all of them. Said in small voice.

" Bwoh? You are really scare? How nice. " Jongsuk laughs.

"......Leave.me.alone! " shouted Yuri. She raises her head up with her angry face stares at Jongsuk. And kicks his leg immediately.

" Ouch! Yah! You this...." Jongsuk lifts up his leg with the painful. Yuri just ignore him coldly and turn away. Walks out.

Everyone froze at their place. Strange with Yuri's action.

" Lee Jongsuk, this is the last time you does this such things." Taeyeon stares at him coldly. And then the others turn. Very cold face and eyes.

" Yuri has her reasons for being like that." Taeyeon sits down. Everyone silent in immediately. Including Jongsuk.

 

 

It had pass for another three days. In the best lead of Taeyeon, the combination has done many great work in their missions. And now, eight of them have separated into 4 groups for performing the task easily and faster everytime. Example for the case they are doing now.

[ Group Yoona and Tiff, the drug seller has go to the place that you have there! ] sounds out from Yoona's earphone she wears. She then slowly looks to the three others where they hide.

" Got it. You have listened, get ready for this, guys." Yoona answered. She said to the others through the earphone. She can see the others Tiffany, Seunggi and Nickhun nods their heads to both others and smile.

They are finding the drugs seller from the morning and now they are chasing him. Group Jongsuk and Baekhyun has chasing behind him secretly from just now and their group just stay for them. Can be success to the plan, just need a little bit more and can get him.

" Hey! He is coming! " Wisps Yoona to the others.

The drugs seller really appears. He takes a bag while walks sneaking and always sees behind. Seem likes the bag has some drugs inside.

Ok, everything is successful but.......why the drugs seller runs in a sudden!? Looks behind him......All.right. Baekhyun and Tiffany falls down and the others are standing there seen by the drugs seller!!! 

"Oh no, he runs away! " Yoona said to the earphone for informing Yuri and Jongsuk. Then she runs out with them. 

Taeyeon chases after the drugs seller and so the others behind. Six of them chasing a drugs seller on the street. The drug seller have been chase into a abandoned building. They have lost him after get into the building.

" Yoona, Seunggi go to second floor. Tiffany, Nickhun go to third floor. Baekhyun you find this floor and I would go to find him at the rooftop." Taeyeon said and ready to for for it. She stops by him.

" Wae? It's danger you go alone! " Baekhyun shakes his head. Although he knows that she is legend but she is only a weak woman in his eyes.

"...This is order! Now, let's go! " Taeyeon ignores them and runs away by herself. The others just nodded and then go. Baekhyun just standing there stares at her for a second.

 

 

" Yah, Jongsuk......Bwoh? " Taeyeon finds all the rooftop but didn't find anyone.

As she turns to the side, she sees Jongsuk standing there taking his gun points at his front. He stops Taeyeon when he saw her while steping back slowly.

"..Yuri? " Taeyeon shocks as she sees the drugs seller frames at Yuri's neck and taking a knife walking through them. She then runs besides Jongsuk and takes out her gun too.

" Don't come here! " The drugs seller shouted.

" Hey!! " At the same time, the others arrived with different position. They are shock and worry at Yuri as she just stand there still for the drugs seller frames at her.

" Why do so many criminal polices here!! Stay there all or I will kill her!" The drugs seller waves his knife and then points at Yuri.

" ..." Yuri turns her head looking coldly at him. How pain is her neck.

She just rises up her elbow and angkle the drugs seller's chest with full strength. Then grabs at his artifice and give him over her shoulder. The drugs seller laids at the floor with blank mind.

The others just stares at Yuri's action quietly. Hmm, really can't make her angry....

" Ah...sleepy..." Yuri walks away like nothing and stands in front of Jongsuk. She stares and smirkes at him. This makes Jongsuk wants to kill her.

As everyone is looking at them and ignore the drugs seller. He gets up immediately and takes a plank at the side. Runs toward Jongsuk crazily and wants to bit at his back.

" Watch out! " Shouted Tiffany. Everyone looks to and froze.

With a 'bang' sound, Jongsuk didn't hurt at all but Yuri just kneel on the floor. She push Jongsuk away and ward with her back. The plank hits her back full of strength. Jongsuk stares at her shockly.

" Yuri! " Taeyeon shouted and runs toward her. The boys subdue the drugs seller immediately and the girls all runs to Yuri.

" Let me go!! " The drugs seller shouted and struggle. Three of the boys keep subdue at him.

" Oh no.......What have I done?..." Jongsuk said. He just sits there and stares at Yuri who is painful till can't say anything. She sits inside Taeyeon's hug. Her face is pale.

"....Pain...." Yuri bites at her own mouth.