Case 2- The legends

You're surrounded

" Stop it right there! " Seunggi and Yoona run as fast as they could, they are chasing the crazy man full in blood with a chopper that are running in front of. Only them, Jongsuk and Taeyeon are chasing him. While the others three help the peoples who are injured.

As they turn into a small street, they first heard a scream and saw the man is now hijack at a woman. The others of the passenger are in shock.

" Don't move again or I will kill her! " Crazy man shouted. He points his chopper at Seunggi and Yoona, also at Jongsuk Taeyeon which are just arrive.

" Yahahhh, help...help me! " Woman cried while saying.

" Let her go and put down your weapon! Be calm! " shouted Jongsuk. He tries to step toward the crazy man. But fail.

" Don't you step once again! You this such a s*** criminal police! " the crazy man waves his chopper and made everyone scream again. The action makes Jongsuk stops immediately.

" Be calm down! Mr." Yoona shouted at him. And expose the preparedness position with Seunggi.

" Aigooo...." Seunggi at his back slowly and quietly. He wants to take out his gun. In a second, he stopped by Taeyeon.

" Stop for your action or you will be die." Taeyeon steps on the crazy man bravely. Her face is cold with expression.

Although the crazy man is shouting waving his chopper at Taeyeon and the woman cries screaming. Taeyeon didn't stop her steps and continue it. She then stops and smirks creepy at him. Jongsuk has also be ready with her.

 

" Hey....You have block my way." Just then, a woman eating a chocolate bar with wearing her white jacket's hat, black shorts and the black boots same with Taeyeon stands besides the crazy man and said.

She puts her hands both in the jacket's pocket. The hat has make her face can't be seen very brightly but could see she has a beautiful long black hair. She seem didn't scare at him, just bites at the chocolate bar.

" What the heck is this! How would you! " the crazy man shocked by her. Not only him, all of them are shock too as they didn't see the woman before.

In the second he frozt at there, Taeyeon lifts up her leg and kicks at the man's hand that taking the chopper immediately. At the same time the chopper slips onto the floor, the woman also lifts up her leg and kicks his legs with full strength. The man falls down easily and the woman he hijacked has get escape. 

" You have been caught! Mr." Jongsuk then handcuffed to the man at once. They all breath deeply with their success. And now the problem is, the woman.

Jongsuk stares at the woman strange. And also Yoona and Seunggi which are grabbing at the crazy man. 

" An ex-FBI can't even catch a man. How disappointed." She said as she knows the three criminal police's staring. Her sounds cold and make Jongsuk shocked the most.

She looks like not her problem after she said them. She just continue to eats her chocolate bar at there. In their position, Taeyeon just walks in and slaps at her head. Well, they shock again.

" Ouch! Yah, unnie! " the woman shouted. She is higher than Taeyeon when Taeyeon stands beside her. She seem stares at Taeyeon angrily as they can't see her face with her jacket's hat.

" You are late. Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon turns around and said while she walks towards them.

" Aloso...aloso! I am here now." Yuri pulls her hats down with her hand in the jacket's longer sleeve. They can see her face. How beautiful and gorgeous! But the point is......

 

" You...you...you are Kwon Yuri, the amazing partner with Taeyeon!! " Tiffany pointed at Yuri who is eating her chocolate bar at her table.

Yuri just nods her head. She just keep silent all in the way since they are back and after settle all the things. Cold and cool.

" Omo, the smallest age of the legends and the ex-FBI in our group...We can be settle the case from 10 years ago!! " Yoona said excited.

" ...Yeah, if the one of the legends can accept the EX-FBI." Jongsuk smirks at Yuri. Yuri stares at him. They just make the air cold to each other.

" Stop that you two. We are a team now. Just work on." Nickhun laughs at them. In his mind, something gonna happen to this two. Maybe a couple?

" Yah... The legends are all here now. So lucky! " Yoona smiles and smiles. She likes Yuri the most! She had taught Yuri will not in the combination but now she is wrong! Happy!!

She had seen how the legends caught the crazy man easily just now. How strong and brave they are. Beautiful and cute too. She likes it. And Jongsuk, she also knows he is a legend too in America. She will wait for his action with them. Keke. This combination is full of fun now.

" Well done, everyone. Seem like you all can get into the case soon." Taeyeon walks into the office. She smiles at them after she sits beside Yuri.

 

"......" Yuri face has fallen into colder immediately. Her action is froze too.

Her strange mode has make Jongsuk stares at her. Is interesting.

 

 

------------------------------------next preview----------------------------------------

" Jack The Ripper huh? The one who use axe to kill? " Jiyong said.

"......Leave.me.alone! " Shouted Yuri.

" Hey! He is coming!" Wisps Yoona to the others.

" Oh no.......What have I done?..." Jongsuk said.

 

Heyhey~ mianeh for the story so awful. Pls enjoy it happily~ :)