Case 6- He's coming -2

You're surrounded

" Happy Birthday!! Dear~" A family are celebrating their daughter 10 years old birthday. They make a small party for her.

The mood is so warming. Although they are not so rich, but they seem still happy. The house is full with sound of laugh.

The man and his wife sit behind with their daughter in front of the table. A chocolate cake put on the table with some candles.

"........." Yuri stands behind three of them quietly. She smiles softly looking them.

" Come, let's blow-off the candles." The man said.

" But make a wish before you blow, dear~" Aslo the wife said.

" Neh! I wish I can live with omma,appa together forever happily! " the little girl wishes. And she gets ready to blow.

" Yah! You can't say it out! " the man laughes at her.

" Pabo yah~" the wife hugs at her and laughes too.

And then three of them start laughing again.

"...heihei...Pabo..." Yuri laughes with them too. She still standing there and stares at them.

" Ok, come! Little Pabo blow the candles faster~" the man said.

While the girl nods her head, she smiles at them happily and turns her head to blow-off. In meanwhile she is going to blow...

The door bell rings. Everyone stares at the door, including Yuri.

" Who will come in this time? " The man said and gets up with his wife.

" Let us go and see. Stay here, my dear." The wife smiles, the girl nods her head.

".......Andwae..." Yuri said weakly. She wants to stop two of them to open the door but she can't move.

The door bell still rings. It is so creepy in Yuri's eyes. She remember this.

The back of the man and wife are so far away from Yuri. And they reach at the door.

"...Andwae.....andwae!! " Yuri shakes her head, her face is pale.

They are opening the door slowly. Everything turns black slow.

"....Andwae!! Omma, Appa!!! " shouted Yuri. But, is too late.

The party is missing. The house is missing. The chocolate cake is missing. The family is missing. The happiness is missing. The sounds of laugh missing. Everything happy disappear in front of Yuri.

And the most horror comes out.....

...Blood....everywhere......and the two dead body with full of blood...........all flow slowly towards Yuri....

....The door bell still rings.......

"....No.......no..." Yuri tremble. Her eyes full of tears.

 

" .....Andwae!!!!!" Yuri shouted while she gets up from the sofa. She is having a lot of cold sweat.

She gasp for breath and staring around the house. Oh yeah....she fall asleep and got a nightmare...again... She foster her head and breath deeply. Her head is so pain.

"..." Yuri stops her action in a sudden. She turns her head and stares at the door with her fear eyes.

The door bell rings. Just like that night, but this is evening.

She quickly stands up. Her body instability when she stands up with her full strength. 

Then she moves slowly to the door with lean against the wall while she stares at it coldly. Her face is blush and pale. Her left hand is taking her gun as she need to protect.

"...Hold it right there!! " Yuri points her gun at while she opens the door quickly. Just a second, the peoples which standing outside are all froze.

"......Bwoh... Is you all..." Yuri said weakly after she looks at them clearly. Well, the peoples outside are not others, they are our new Team criminal police.

"...Can you just don't scare us....So glad we are......." Jongsuk stops his word while Yuri fall into him without any strength in a sudden. She is faint.

" Yah!! Kwon Yuri!! " Everyone shouted.

 

"...This Pabo don't even do to see a doctor when she get a highhhh fever!? " Taeyeon said angrily while she is taking the glass of water and medicine beside Yuri's bed.

Yuri lies on her own bed. Yoona and Tiffany both just stares between Yuri and Taeyeon quietly. They know why Taeyeon is so mad.

In the other sides, the men are all sit in the living room. Baekhyun stares at the window through outside while stands beside. Seunggi and Nickhun sit at there staring around the house. While Jongsuk just stands outside Yuri's room and looks for.

"...Can I go in?" Jongsuk asks Taeyeon who is walking out. Taeyeon stares at him and nods. He walks in immediately after get her answer.

" Jongsuk? " Tiffany grabs Yoona's arm after see Jongsuk come in. They smiles and walk out as fast as they could.

"...Huh....Jinjak Pabo yah? " Jongsuk sits beside on her bed. He is shock when she faint. Worries. Scares.

" Keke, see? I know that!" Yoona smiles to Tiffany while they are still staring at them outside the room.

"...Yah, you this two. Come and help me in the kitchen. We will have dinner at here today. " Taeyeon smirkes at them behind like devil. Two of them quickly turn and go after her. Asa!! Dinner!

"...Hey, why are the men's face are blush...? " Tiffany asks Taeyeon and Yoona after she looks at them. Strange.

"......You better don't know..." Taeyeon and Yoona said in the same time after look to them too.

Why? Just because Yuri just wears a white men blouse and make a style of missing shorts, only with her long white legs to open the door just now. They saw and blush, so that sit at there all quietly.

 

"...How is her now? " Tiffany asked when sees Jongsuk come into the kitchen.

Jongsuk shakes his head.

" Still sleeping. But her fever seems has cold down." Jongsuk still looks worry.

"...Leave her alone. She only need to rest..." Taeyeon said. She looks just like normal, nothing happen.

"...Neh, the dinner is ready. Call them please." Yoona said while she is taking out the plates.

 

"...Finally!" Seunggi and Nickhun said together. They then stands up and go in. While Baekhyun also to.

"...Hmmm? Bwoh?..." Baekhyun stops and stares at the floor. There's a card on the floor beside the door. He then picks up and stares.

 

There's only a few numbers on the card.

 [1.18.5   25.15.21  18.5.1.4.25?]