Rainy Day 2

L O V E Blossom // ExoPink Drabble

 

Although the bell had been rung a minute ago, not like usual, everyone still sat in their place, wondering what did just happen. Sehun could feel the whole class staring at him. Never liked being the center of attention, he stepped out from the class, trying hard not to glance Hayoung who still stood in her spot. 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Wait for me!" Ilhoon followed him from behind. They walked in the aisle, Ilhoon knew he would go to the school backyard, Oh Sehun's favorite spot. "You know how much I love my chicken sandwich," he still had to keep up with Sehun's long legs. "But… I think I would skip it today. Yah, what was that?" 

 

Sehun smirked. What was that? That was the right question. Damn, what have you done, Oh Sehun. 

 

 

***

 

"Okay, now we have to choose the Class President and the Vice President," Mrs. Yang stood in front of the class, after closing the lesson ten minutes earlier. She could see that the atmosphere of the class not so friendly, since everyone wanted to go home early and planned for their weekend. "Anyone want to volunteer himself?" 

The whole class tried to avoid her glance. Let speak truthfully, who wanted to be the black sheep of the class? They hated school already with the package of homework… and it was like asking for worst nightmare to have an extra task. 

Sehun rocked his chair to left and right, he didn't really care about the class officer. Anyone could do the duty and no one would pick him anyway. He really didn't care… until Shin Jisoo tried to ruin the atmosphere even more. The girl raised her hand, making the whole class shocked in a split second, before she flashed a smirky smile, "I recommend Oh Hayoung to be the class president," 

Sehun looked at Hayoung who was also taken aback from the sudden announcement. Mrs. Yang sighed in relieved, it maybe won't be too long, "Oh Hayoung?" 

Jisoo's hand was still up in the air, "She is smart, a model student and definitely perfect example for all of us, right?" she asked the two girls beside her and they nodded in sync. It might be not so difficult to hear the mocking tone in her voice, but whatever it was, Mrs. Yang didn't seem to hear it. 

Sehun could see Hayoung's eyes slightly widened while Mrs. Yang nodded in agreement, "Yes, Oh Hayoung. What do you think?"

"I'm…" she rose up from her chair and looked at her surroundings. Yookyung who sat beside her gave her strength with her smile. "I… I will do it," 

"Good!" Mrs. Yang clapped her hand and wrote her name in the board. "Now… vice president?" 

Sehun could observe the whole class from his seat and he could definitely see Jisoo gave her two friends high five under the table. He shook his head slightly, Sorry Oh Hayoung, I couldn't help you. One minute passed and no one volunteered himself to be the vice. Jisoo gave another bad shot and whispered loudly, "No one would become the vice president anyway," 

Hayoung bit her lower lip, she hated being center of attention like this and why did Jisoo have to be so mean to her? She threw a hopeless glance to Yookyung who rubbed her both hands secretly, apologizing. She didn't blame Yookyung for it, she knew that the girl had thousand courses she had to attend after school. 

"Vice president?" Mrs. Yang chirped again. 

Jisoo spoke loudly, "If no one want to then she should do it al…."

"I volunteer my self," Sehun raised his hand. 

 

Everyone reacted by turning their head to the voice source from the back of the class. Not expecting it came from the notorious student, they were taken aback and no one said anything. 

 

Included Oh Hayoung. 

 

***

 

Sehun was still walking towards the emergency exit which led to the school backyard. "What was what?" he was not reducing his speed eventhough he knew Ilhoon was panting behind him. 

"You know what I'm talking about, Oh Sehun. AW!" Ilhoon shrieked and rubbed his nose when it bumped into Sehun's back, "Why did you brake?" 

Sehun stood in front of the door, sighing. 

 

It's raining. 

 

 

 

Oh Hayoung as Model Student and Oh Sehun as Notorious Student (ft. Ilhoon, Yookyung, and Jisoo)

 

 

 

a/n

Rainy Day: The Series?