Rainy Day

L O V E Blossom // ExoPink Drabble

Oh Sehun loved rainy days. No, it was not because the sounds it made when it falling against the windows. Not because its smell or the cozy feeling. 

It was because Oh Hayoung always stayed longer if it was raining. 

 

They would be the one who left in the classroom. Hayoung would stay in her seat, two rows away from him. She would open her algebra or english book, starting to review what they did in the class today. Meanwhile, Sehun would also stay in his seat, last row beside the window, in the table which was always reserved for him. Like Hayoung, he also had an open book on the table. Although most of the time he didn't know what kind of book he had. It made no difference anyway, since his notes were always empty, not like Hayoung's which filled with her small and round handwriting. 

 

Hayoung would put her earphones on and sank in her own world. Sehun didn't know what kind of music she likes, maybe classical music, because it fitted her feminine appearance. 

Sehun also put his earphones on, but he didn't press the play button on his iPod. He preferred her humming than his music at anytime. It didn't matter anymore if she likes classical or pop music, because every note sounded beautiful in his ears. 

 

Sometimes she would turn her head, checking if Oh Sehun The Notorious still there. Despite of the bad rumors, she always believed that he was actually not a bad kid. He just like to fight, like a normal boy. Strangely she didn't feel scared nor awkward being together with Oh Sehun like this, even though they practically never talked to each other. 

When she turned her head, Sehun would immediately looked away to the window or bobbed his head like he was listening music from his iPod. Sometimes he would tap his phone blindly, not realizing that it turned upside down. When she did it too fast, he would just close his eyes, pretended to sleep. Because he didn't want to be caught observing Oh Hayoung. Everyone would think he was the owl who's missing the moon. Actually, he was. The Notorious Oh Sehun and The Model Student Oh Hayoung? Even the bird would laugh to hear the jokes. 

Not only that, he had also another reason. 

 

And this reason appeared when the rain stopped falling.

 

 

"Have you been waiting so long?" someone peeked out from the door. There stood Kim Jongin, Oh Hayoung's boyfriend from another school. Sehun would steal a glance at the boy and felt annoyed because of his perfect appearance. His mouth would shape an upside down crescent moon when Hayoung flashed a smile and stated, "I knew that you'd forget your umbrella,"

He always regretted not to play some songs to distract him from the lovely scene. 

Something kicked him on his stomach every time Jongin helped his girl collecting her belongings and said, "Let's go home," He always wanted to say those line to Hayoung. 

 

Every time. She would turn her back while her right hand intertwined with Jongin's, "See you tomorrow, Oh Sehun," 

 

Every time. He only nodded his head shortly, as if he didn't care. Even though such a short and unimportant line was one of the reason why he was going to school for. 

 

Every time. He let out a big sigh when the laugh sound of the two was echoing in the empty classroom. 

 

And at that time, he knew for sure that he hated rainy days. 

 

 

 

 

Oh Sehun as Notorious Secret Admirer and Oh Hayoung as Clueless Model Student (ft. Kim Jongin) 

 

 

 

a/n

SeYoungKai *why i always made SeKai liking the same person why* T.T 

for ME butcher, hzelnuts, gorgeousmaknaes_ and nicorobin, who loves SeYoung (and Kaiyoung) as much as I do (actually, who doesn't??) wait. this is also for EXOstan1288, another SeYoung stan. :)