Apink's Showtime

L O V E Blossom // ExoPink Drabble

gifs: rongiz and izzy427

 

"EXO'S SHOWTIME!!" Chen, Sehun, and Chanyeol did the famous showtime pose before joining the rest of the members in the living room. Sehun shouted again, "APINK'S SHOWTIME!!" 

Suho shook his head, "Oh, geez, they had their own pose you know," 

Luhan laughed, remembering the pose that Bomi showed last week, "Our is definitely better. But I acknowledge them for giving us laughter," 

"Tao! Give me the remote control! Now is Apink's showtime!" Xiumin placed his bottom on the couch, between Yixing and Baekhyun. 

"NO WAAAAAYYY!!! NO APINK'S SHOWTIME TONIGHT!!" Kai was panting from his room, still with cellphone attached on his ear. "I'll call you later, okay. I have to snatch the remote control from Tao," he saw the remote being thrown to Kyungsoo, "no.. from Kyungsoo… no from Xiumin Hyung. Whatever. I'll call you later. Love you," Didn't even wait for Naeun's reply, he throw his cellphone on the table and tried to snatch the remote from Xiumin hands. 

Xiumin smirked, change the channel to MBC and throw the remote to Sehun who caught it with wide smile. Kai pointed the maknae, showing him his fist. 

Baekhyun pulled Kai's pants, "Hey, hey, tell me what's this all about," 

Kai pouted, "Naeun said that they wore bikini or something revealing for this episode," he glanced all the members one by one, "I can't let you all see my naeun," 

Sehun blushed on his own thought, surely Naeun was not her interest. He was secretly hiding the remote under his cushion, not knowing he was being busted by Yixing who just chuckled. 

Chen was twirling on his spot, didn't hide his excitement. "What's better than Apink in bikini for our holy Thursday night?" 

Suddenly annoyed by the main singer, Suho throw his cushion at him, "Yah, Jongdae! Control your hormon!" 

"APINK'S SHOWTIME!!!" Chen ignored the leader and did their famous pose once more. Tao was laughing his off, imitated the pose. 

"I SAID NO APINK'S SHOWTIME TODAY!" Kai was frustrated by the fact no one was listening to him. 

"Shut up, dancing machine!" Chanyeol pulled Kai to be seated beside him, "The show is about to start," 

"Ah!!!" Baekhyun's shrieked, "Why there is no Eunji?"

Xiumin squinted his almond eyes, "I think I heard you called Taeyeon sunbaenim an hour ago," 

"That is that, this is this. I mean, Eunji is the funniest member. No Eunji no fun,"

Luhan took his glasses, Apink's showtime deserved to be seen with clear vision, "Bomi is the funniest member," he wasn't agree with Baekhyun's statement. 

"Namjoo is," Chen finally took a seat beside Tao. "I was still amused with her trot singer's face,"

"Shut up you all, we can't hear what he said!" Suho's eyes attached to Apink's leader on the display. They met a lot last year during the award nights, and now she seemed to be thinner than before. 

"WHOAAAAA!!! SON NAEUN AND OH HAYOUNG!!!!" Baekhyun widened his eyes. 

"YAAAAAHHHH!!! HYUNGGGG!!!" Kai shrieked in frustration. 

Sehun dropped his jaw, "Hwoah.. Oh Hayoung is really pretty," 

Kai looked really wanted to cry, he throw the cushion to the leader, blamed him that he couldn't control the members, "I told you it's not a good idea! They are just like teenager who are through puberty!" 

Xiumin raised his eyebrows when he felt vibration on his pocket. 

 

BZZZ!!

Duizhang Wu: I bet Kai is whining right now. >:D Good luck! 

Xiumin: LOL. you watch showtime too? Any idea to shut him up? 

Duizhang Wu: just tie him to a chair 

 

 

"LET'S TIE JONGIN TO A CHAIR!!!!" Baekhyun peeked his hyung's message behind his shoulder. Sehun, Chen, and Chanyeol exchanged glanced in agreement. 

 

 

BZZZ!!

Duizhang Wu: You didn't really tie him up, right?

Xiumin: look who's now worried about

 

"Tell Kris Hyung that his idea ," Chen nudged the eldest. "Tying him doesn't mean that he would stop yelling," he throw displeased look to Kai who was now telling Tao and Sehun to close their eyes because Naeun flashed her abs after diving. 

 

Xiumin: should we plaster his mouth too? 

 

 

EXO as Apink's showtime viewers (and normal puberty boys lol)

 

 

And this is what really happened with Jongin:

gif: smoran

 

 

a/n

I hope I didn't picture EXO as bunch of erts lol and apink's showtime is just kdsjaflsdjakfkdlsa *spazzing*