Perfect Pair

L O V E Blossom // ExoPink Drabble

 

Chorong stared at perfection before her eyes. Look at those beautiful lashes, white milky skin, the jet black hair, everything about him was perfect. She loved to wake up in the morning, found him on the other side of the bed. She poked his cheek lightly, just wanted to make sure if he's real. The owner smirked lightly with closed eyes, "Five minutes," 

Chorong smiled, sniffled his neck area and whispered, "I will make breakfast, okay," 

Still closing his eyes, Joonmyeon wrapped his hand around her waist, "What did I say? Don't tease me in the morning," 

She laughed, trying to untangled his hands, "Okay, okay. You said you have to go out early. Now you have to let me go," 

He moved his head towards her and found her lips, kissing her slowly. "I have my breakfast already," 

Chorong giggled and pushed him aside, "Move away you, Grandpa. I need rice and soup for breakfast," 

 

Joonmyeon smiled at the perfection before his eyes. Her long black hair, white milky skin which reflecting the morning sunshine, her smile, everything about her was perfect. He loved to wake up in the morning to her touch and her giggle. His morning was already completed. No. His day was already completed. "I will take a bath first. Are you sure that you don't want to join in?" 

Chorong sticked her tongue out, "You wish!" 

 

They know that they made a perfect pair, Park Chorong and Kim Joonmyeon. They met a year ago in one of central office gathering. Started with an apologize because her drink spilled on his black suit and the next hour they knew that they found their soulmate. There were too many similarities that they couldn't simply ignore. By the end of the night they disappeared behind the pillars, leaving the reality behind.

 

They know that they could have made a perfect pair...

...if only they met earlier. 

 

What made Chorong's smile faded away wasn't the buzz from Joonmyeon's cellphone, it was his reflex to pick it up right on the second ring, "Hey, good morning, Soojung-ah! Did you sleep well?" Joonmyeon throw a guilty glance to his girl beside him. Chorong gave the same faded smile, gesturing that she would be out to make breakfast. 

 

As she closed the door, she still could hear the conversation, "I will go home today, sorry that the business trip got longer than expected," 

 

 

"See you at home. I love you too,"

 

 

Chorong sighed as she took a frying pan from the drawer, if only I met you earlier… 

 

 

 

Park Chorong and Kim Joonmyeon as Love Affair 

 

 

 

a/n

I have to stop writing sad story for my biggest OTP. like seriously.