Pet Names

L O V E Blossom // ExoPink Drabble

 

"Do you and Jongin have pet names?" Yookyung asked Naeun who was reading the magazine. Yookyung explained as Naeun raised her eyebrows, "I know it's random. But you know Minseok Oppa, right?" 

"Your new boyfriend?" 

Yookyung nodded, "He said that we should have a pet name," she sighed. "Because I don't want mine becomes 'Princess' or 'Baby Bear', so I should come up with idea. How about you and Jongin?" 

"He always calls me: Naeun or Naeunnie," she thought after awhile, "And for him: Jongin, Jonginnie, or Kai,"

Yookyung rolled her eyes, "BOO! BO-RING! It's your actual name!" 

"Wait until you know in which occasion I use the names," 

"As if it makes a different," she scoffed. But she became curious when a rare smirk appeared on Naeun's face. "Tell me,"

"Jongin is for everyday use, you call him that too, right? Or better if i say: handsome Jongin?" 

"And Jonginnie?" 

"It's for cute and squishy jongin," she chuckled. "when he does aegyo and makes me really want to pinch his cheek or give him trailed kiss. Or maybe both," 

Yookyung cringed, "I can't see that kind of Jongin. But I approved that your boyfriend has indeed many faces. And Kai?" 

"But don't tell anyone, even more Chorong Eonnie,"

Yookyung shifted her seat nearer, "I swear on my life," 

"As you said before, Jongin has many faces. And Kai is for… you know… that rough night," 

"SON NAEUN!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 

Son Naeun and Kim Jongin as Couple (ft. Hong Yookyung 'and Minseok')

 

 

 

If you still don't know what I meant. Are they really the same person? 

 

 

 

a/n

I hope I'm not ruining Naeun's fairy image! hahaha 

Kai has many faces, how can he turn from squishy and cute to god in a second? 

for Miss_Penggy7datzme, and ming-chan : You see? I'll end up writing about them even if I don't want to. XP