She's what??!

How to be in love

 

--- During breaktime (In cafeteria) –-

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Since I only know Jessica’s name, I’ll try to talk to her. Maybe we could be friends.

 

As I am approaching nearer to Jessica’s table, I suddenly notice that she has a company with her. I think she’s also our classmate but of course I don’t know her. I feel a little shy to go nearer to them. They seem having a happy conversation and I don’t want to barge in.

 

“So what if they’re having a happy conversation? I can join too. I’m a cheerful person by the way!”

 

Those where the thoughts I’m having at that moment. I don’t know why I feel excited to talk with that Jessica girl now when there’s the fact that I could also talk to her later or some other time.

 

Maybe because I only know her name and I first notice her?

 

 

I didn’t realize that I am still standing looking at their way. So I quickly turn around and look for some other table to eat at.

 

 

“Would you mind if we join you eat here?”

 

I turn my head to see the person who’s talking. I know they were also my classmates but the heck I don’t know their names!

 

“Yes of course. Join me.” I said while smiling at them

 

 

So I’m having a chitchat to the four persons who joined me. Seriously, I don’t remember their exact names but I enjoy talking to them though. I guess the “Don’t talk to strangers” thing doesn’t apply here because although I don’t know their names, I know that they are my classmates. Hehehe

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I’m heading back to the classroom now, our breaktime is over.

 

Good thing that Yuri is not with me now. It’s not that I hate her but I don’t want to be accompanied by anyone.  I’d rather be alone.

 

 

When I took my seat, I saw Yuri took her seat beside Sooyoung. And speaking of Sooyoung, I notice that she frequently looks at me. I hate it. I hate it when other people stares at me for whatever reasons behind they’re stare. I feel uncomfortable and I feel that they are judging me all out just by their stare. Really, I hate it. I found her looking at me even from the first day and just earlier at the cafeteria when I was with Yuri. She’s standing near our table for seconds staring at me. The hell why she’s staring at me! Does she have a problem with me?!. That’s why I don’t want to be surrounded by many people. I hate crowd. But what could I do I’m in a university, there sure be many people. If just I didn’t need to go to college. Jessica sighs after.

 

 

 

 

The professor in front is teaching his subject.

 

 

 

Then not so sudden, a loud voice occupied the room.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

 

“WHAT??!!!”

 

 

 

The whole class then suddenly all look at me.

 

 

“Is there a problem Ms. Choi?” the professor asked

 

“Ah Sir, nothing. I’m so sorry to disturb the class.” She then bowed lightly to the man in front then seat with an embarrassing face.

 

 

 

“Ah, how embarrassing~ Could you please talk to me later after class if you wouldn’t mind.” Sooyoung said nicely to the tanned girl sitting beside her.

 

 

“Hah. It’s not my fault if you’re exaggerating too much. You didn’t have to react like that. I didn’t said anything wrong.” The tanned girl slightly chuckled.

 

 

 

“But sh-she i-is-“ Sooyoung muttered.

 

 

“Ah. I see.”

 

 

 

“I see you’re new to things like this. How funny~. Well now, you’ll know more”  the tanned girl then again left a soft chuckled.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s the second chapter. Sorry for the short update.

What do you think the two talked about? Hihihi. Kindly wait for the next chapter.