Chingu

How to be in love

"Do you love me Jess?"

"Yes,  I love you so much Tiff~ Why would you ask that? "

"Don't you get tired of me? "

"If you worry about that,  I will say this again. I l-o-v-e y-o-u. "


Jessica's POV

The start of my day is not good.  Or has it been?  Why did I have to dream of it again. 

"Hi chingu! "

It's Sooyoung. I totally forgotten what she said but greeting me like it was nothing remind me of it again.  Is she out of her mind,  greeting me as such. But more importantly, why is she seating beside me?! 

 

Sooyoung POV

Jessica is alone in her seat so I immediately sit beside her. 

"Hi chingu! " I saw that she didn't expect my greetings nor like it.  She didn't greet back,  she looks annoyed. 

I remain quiet to avoid getting her annoyed more.  I don't want her to hate me. 


Months passed with the same routine. I always seat beside her and opens conversation as much as possible. 

"Chingu!  Can you share your lunch with me?  I forgot  mine today. "

"Can you please stop calling me 'chingu'? "

"Jessica? " 

"Ugh.  Whatever! "

"At least you're talking. If you're not reciting at class, I would really think you're mute." I jokingly said. 

"Haha.  Funny" She nonchalantly replied. 

I don't know but it's been my hobby of teasing her and I love it when she gets annoyed. Lol. I felt that she's getting mad and about to hate me but at least she's letting me accompany her. 

"Hey Sooyoung what are you doing here? " Yuri sits with us. 
"Not because I shifted course doesn't mean you can sit with Jessica and act casually,  you know. I didn't ask you to be my substitute. " she continues. 
 
"Well you didn't but you don't have to. Besides Sica is my friend" I replied. 

"And now you're calling her Sica. Wow. Just wow. "

Yuri stayed with us until the end of the break and she's virtually ignoring me,  only focusing on Jess. Aisshh..  So disrespectful kid. 

---

"Hey Soo!  Since when you are allowed to call me Sica? "

"Uhmmm.  Just earlier? And aha!  You just called me 'Soo'. Since you called me 'Soo',  I will call you 'Sica' to be fair."

"You've been unfair since the beginning though. And you're really fast huh.. From Jessica to Sica with just like ... 1second?  Wow. "

"Don't be shy Sica. It's fine. " 


Jessica POV

"unbelievable." I mutter.  

She's a performer at school but she's totally an airhead. But even though I starting to feel comfortable with her. I even become acquaintances with Sunny and Taeyeon because of her.  I was just about to continue living my life quietly and peacefully,  but thanks to her. I can't say that I'm not happy now but I can't say that I am opposite though. 


*phone ringing*

Soo picked up her phone. I saw a Yoona in the caller id. 

"You can go ahead without me Sica" she smiled before taking the call and waving at me. 

--


Sooyoung POV

Sica and I are also walking home together.  Yeah, we're practically sticking together. 

Yoona called me. 

I missed my bestfriend so much!  Since she already has her business to take care of,  I alone went to college. Yoona is taking internship at his father's company, afterall she needs to learn the business hands-on in order to success it.

We're having the usual chit-chat over the phone when we have time.  And I'm really glad when she has because she already got herself a boyfriend and that means the time that she used to spend with me will be shared to his boyfriend, and that made me sad at first.

I asked Sica to go ahead. I hope that it's not impolite though.  I am ready really glad that we are friends now. I think that my talkative nature blends perfectly with her quiet nature. 

I am also now used to the culture of the university I'm going too.  I have made friends with Sunny,  Taeyeon and Sica. And maybe with Yuri too? 


Jessica POV

I don't know much about Yoona aside from being her bestfriend. They're frequently talk over the phone. But from what I can see and hear based on her stories,  she's really fond of her.  


"Tiff... " I accidentally mutter to myself and felt a small pain in my chest. 


----------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys!  I'm back!  It's been three years.  I apologize to all my readers. Please forgive me. Mianhae! And I also don't know if you're sill active in aff. I just got back on aff and I really think hard if I should continue this fanfic or not. Because this has Sica as one of the main character. And there has been lot of tea party and shades throwing going on around the fandom. But I hope you guys still support both of them. Let's give lots of love to SNSD and Jessica. 
Moreover, our girls 10th anniversary is coming soon. I'm really excited and hyped! Jigumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae! 😍💜

Please comment below and let me know your thoughts. Thank you and have a fun reading!