Finally we talked

How to be in love

 

"Mom mom. My classmate told me that the university we're enrolled is an "All-girls university" . How ridiculous. There's no such thing."

 

 

"It's indeed an All-girls university."

 

 

O_O

 

 

"M-mom. I don't know. W-why did not you tell me?.."

 

 

"I thought you knew it. I even gave you the school's flyers. It's the first ever "All-girls university" in Seoul."

 

 

"No. I just filled out the admission form you gave me and then pass it. I can't believe that I haven't got any idea bout that. I'm really stupid."

 

 

 

 

--At school--

 

 

"Hey Yuri!"

 

 

"Hey Sooyoung! What's up?"

 

 

"So this is an "All-girls university" huh?"

 

 

"Ah. Okay."

 

 

 

"Why? .. Don't tell me you don't know? ..."

 

"...Oh, you really are funny!"

 

 

 

"YES I DON'T KNOW. SO WHAT? YOU DON'T CARE." Sooyoung blurted out of embarassment.

 

 

 

"Haha. Well, now you know. And I think you also know now what I said before means...."

 

 

"...that you'll know more from now on.." Yuri left a smirk

 

 

----

 

 

 

"Ms. Choi, I'll assign you a topic to be reported next week. You'll work with Ms. Kim, Ms. Lee and who else........"

 

"...ah.. and Ms. Jung. Arasseo?"  their English professor ask Sooyoung for affirmation with her groupmate.

 

 

Sooyoung took a glance to Jessica with a smile.

 

"Yes ma'am."

 

 

----

 

--After class--

 

 

"Ah Sooyoung-ssi. When will we start our research for the report?" a midget woman ask

 

 

"Anytime you're free. But I suggest to start it immediately to avoid rush."

 

 

"So on Sunday?"

 

 

"I'm fine with it. But wheare?" Sooyoung replied.

 

 

"In our house."

 

 

"Ok. We have to inform the other two bout this."

 

 

"Arasseo. I'll go tell Taeng. You tell Jessica-ssi."

 

 

 

 

Sunny took her leave.

 

 

--

 

I went to find Jessica but I wasn't able to. I think she already left since she always disappear right after class.

 

I'll just tell her tomorrow.

 

 

--

 

In my room, I keep thinking what would I say to Jessica tomorrow. I don't want her to get a bad impression on me.  I don't know why this such a big deal for me on what she would think of me. 

 

----

 

 

--At school.. --

 

 

"Ah Jessica-ssi.. "

 

"What? "

 

 

"Ah. ...  m-me a-and Sun-n-ny ha.. "

 

"Can you please talk faster? "

 

"Ah.. de.. "

"Me and sunny had talked and decided to do our research for the report on Sunday in their house. 11 am.  We'll meet at here at school.  Is it okay with you? "

 

 

"Understood. " Jessica will just take her leave then

 

"Sica-ssi!.."

 

"What? " Jessica replied with a confuse face.

 

 

 Sooyoung opened to speak but failed.  "Ah.. nothing.. "

 

 

Then Jessica leave without any word.

 

 

 

---

 

Ahhh!  What's wrong with you Soo?!! Why can't you even start a conversation with her?  And what's with that earlier?!  "SICA-SSI! " Who even told and allowed you to call her that? Maybe only Yuri is allow to do that, not you. Sooyoung, you really…! Aish!

 

Sooyoung keep scolding herself.

 

“But at least I was able to talk to her personally for the first time. I get to see her closer.” Sooyoung giggled lightly.

 

______________

 

Hi there readers! I’m very glad receiving good feedbacks from you all. Keke :D And I’m sorry if it took me long to update plus this chapter is kinda short. I apologize again. I didn’t expect that I would be really too busy suddenly in school. Sooo much responsibilities T_T

Anyway, I can’t understand why Sooyoung cares about Sica that much. They just only met for the first time right?