Noticing You

How to be in love

Sooyoung's POV 

 

"So this is my first day in college. Good thing I ain't feeling nervous." 



"Yeah really! I'm not nervous!" 


"Okay I'm nervous.. but only a little." 



Sooyoung thought to herself. "Soo, when do you plan to leave? You shouldn't be late at your first day. " 


"Or you want me to take you to school? Yes. I should to that. Besides I'm also the one taking you to school when you were in elementary. Because if not you will cry hard." 
Sooyoung's mother teased 


"Mom, stop teasing me. I'm already in college. Its a shame if I can't go to school without my mother. I may look like a kid."


"Cause you're a kid." 


" Mom, I'm 20." 


"Yeah. But you're still my baby." 


"Okay mom I will leave now. I don't want to be late either. " 




Actually it is kinda early to leave because my class is still two and a half hours ahead. The trip will took an hour because the university is kinda far from home so there will only be one and a half hour left when I get to school. 


I'm here in the university now. 


Oh I forgot that I need to look for my room first. I need to find where Room 101 is. 


It took almost half an hour when I finally found my room. I feel tired now. The size of this university is no joke. This is really huge that's why its hard for me to find this damn room of mine. My energy has been wasted -__- "I need to eat lots of food later to regain my energy." Sooyoung tell to herself to lift up her mood. 


I was standing for quite a time in front of my classroom's door then I finally decided to go in. I was quite surprise to see there's already several students in the room despite of still having an hour left before the class will start. It's kind of awkward when they all look at me the moment I went in. So I look for a seat. I sat on the second row because I want to be near the front but not too near so second row is fine. 


Some of the students are already chitchatting. "Wow they already made friends even it is only the first day." I thought to myself. "I hope I can also make any friends soon" 


While wandering my eyes on the classroom, someone caught my attention. The girl sitting in the corner. Her seat is noticeably distant from the others. "Did that chair is really far from others from the start?" I wonder. "It may seems rude if she distant herself from others at the first day. Doesn't she want others to talk to her or doesn't she want new friends? " 





Ah~ why am I minding this girl. It's just it looks weird though. That's why. Well it's what she wants. I don't care anyway. So I shift my attention back to the surroundings. 


After a boring hour of sitting and waiting in the classroom, the professor finally arrive. 


"Nah, I'm right that I should went to the library earlier so I won't be bored" aside from the cafeteria where my dear food lives, library is my second favorite place in school. I enjoy reading books. "But I don't want to be the center of attention of the other students because I go in and out the classroom." 
So I just took out my phone, put my earphones on and listen to the music like the other students do while waiting for the class to start. 



The professor introduces his self to the class and ask us to introduce ourselves too. 


"Tss. I thought there's no need to introduce yourself when you're in college." I thought to myself feeling annoyed. 


After a while other students introducing their selves. It's my turn now to introduce mine. 


"Gladly, I'm not the first one to introduce myself cause I don't want to." Sooyoung thought in mind. 


"Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Sooyoung imnida. You can call me Sooyoung. I hope we can be all friends. Kamsahamnida." Then I bowed. 


So almost three-fourths of the class already introduced their selves. But really, I don't remember anyone's name from them. lol. Maybe I wasn't paying so much attention. 



"Hi. My name is Jessica Jung. Thank you." 



When I look to the person who is talking, she's the girl I notice earlier. So her name is Jessica .. 



She didn't say much. She only tell her name. This girl is really weird. I think. 



All students are done introducing their selves and the professor goes on to a little orientation then proceeds to the lecture immediately. 



The class for today ends. How sad I didn't have a chance to talk with somebody. And what's worse I didn't know anyone from them even their names. I can't remember at least one name. 


Oh you're so stupid choi sooyoung .. You're one of the top students during your high-school and yet you don't remember any names from your classmate?! Maybe I am just not good in remembering names.... 


"Oh wait .... " 





"I'm not stupid " 





"because I remember one. " 





" Yes I remember one... what's the name of that girl again..... " 





"Je~..." 





"Jessi--" 





"Jessica" 





"Yes right. Its jessica. That weird girl's name is Jessica.." 





"Anyway, oh yes I'm not stupid! I remember at least one name! Yay!~" Sooyoung cheering up like a child 








----- 








Okay first chapter done! 


Aish. Sooyoung acting childish~ but isn't that cute? Keke 


So what do you think of my first chapter? Sooyoung only remembers Jessica's name .. what's with that? Hehe 


Wait for the second chapter guys!