let's Dance

HS Love

The next morning I found out that I was in the dance class and Kara & Seo got into the talents they want too. We had to bring an extra pair of clothing for dance. So I brought a Juicy black tank top and shorts. I greeted ExoTics as usual. I saw Luhan standing near my locker so I greeted him too.
"Hey."-Luhan
"Hey. Um.."
We both spoke at once.
"You can go first."
"Sorry about Larie yesterday. She's always like that to every girl I'm around."-Luhan
"It's okay. It was the first time I actually got slap by a person other than my parents."

He stared at my face and touched the part where I got slapped. He leaned in and peak a kiss on the cheek. "Do you hate me that much?"-Luhan 
"No, I don't. It's just that.. I don't know."
"Hm. You like me?" As he joked around
"Psh. No. Impossible." I turned around hiding my face. 
"Well, Yu I'll see you in dance my queen"-Luhan
I walked out of there embarrassed. What's this feeling? My heart was beating fast, just like that time.. .. What?! No snap out of it!

I went to the lockers for the dance class. I was there early so I changed into my normal clothes.
I was changing my pants until I heard the locker room door opened and saw him. 

"YAH! AHHHH!"-I screamed
"Isn't this the boys locker room?"-Jong Suk
"Yah! Are you blind? This is the GIRLS locker room! Get out! GET OUT!"-I yelled 
"Aw. It's my beautiful Yuri."-Jong Suk
"Get out before I called the campus police!"
"Chill okay okay. But it's not like I'm gonna forget the moment where my Yuri is dressing."-JongS.
"Damn you! GET OUT NOW!" And that Jong Suk left. Damn him. 

Then 5 minutes later, the other dancing girls started coming in and dress. That moment when I realize Larie was taking dance class too. Our eyes met but I ignored her and went to the dance class. Soon, everyone was out there, a total of 15 students including me in the top dance class. 

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I'm Mrs.Rosalia. Your dance teacher."

Everyone greeted her including me.

"Okay so we first start off of where you guys are. It's like a pre test. We would go one by one by your name. First we would start with Lilia."-MrsRosalia.

After one by one went, it was my turn. I choose the song history 
By exo. I feel the beat and let the tune drag me away. I finished and everyone clapped. Next was Laries turn. She was showing off her hip dancing to 4Minutes What's Your Name. And everyone except boys was insulting how disgusting and bad she was. I felt pity for her. Luhan was next. He took my breath away. Wait what am I thinking. He dances and flows with the music good. Jong Suk was the same level as Luhan, both y and cool. Wait woah. Stop it Yuri! Bwahh! I got them out of my mind.

Okay. The best girl dancer was Yuri And the Best male dancer was Luhan. I will now assign partners according to your performance. She called out the names and I just had to be with Luhan. He winked at me when our names were called. Kai and Lay were in the dance class too. Kai was assigned to a girl named Shiina and lay to Jong suk. When I saw Jong suks face when he was assigned to lay, I was laughing.
& Larie was assigned to a random boy that I didn't know.

"Why are you laughing?"-Luhan
"Woah! Stop scaring me like that every time you see me! Aigoo!"
"Your terrified expression is so cute"-Luhan 
"Oh stop it."

"Ahem. Okay so for the winter talent show, I will choose the best 3 groups to participate in it. The theme of the show is "A Bird In Love In Winter. The meaning of the theme is up to you to how to define it."-Mrs.Rosalia. "Class dismissed. You must have a choreography by the next two weeks."

I went to the lockers and got changed into my uniform. I went out the lockers and saw Luhan waiting for me. 
"Let's go to lunch together with lay and Kai."-Luhan
"Sure."
"Do you want me to go to your house to practice for the dance?"-Luhan
"Hm. Sure. We have an empty mirrored room studio at home."
"Tomorrow at 5?"-Luhan
"Okay. I'm fine with that"

"Heyyo! Over here"-Kai 
"Coming!"-Luhan and I followed them to lunch. 
We arrived at lunch and sat down. All the seats were taken except for two. So Luhan and me had no choice but to sit together. 
"Hm. Me and my girl again?"-Luhan
"No ones your girl."
"You sure about that?"-Luhan as he leaned in and got closer to me. His face and mines were only 1 inch away. My heart was beating faster. Luhan always . But now I'll turn him on. I purposely lean in and put my arms around him. I whispered in his ear and nibbled on it. I could feel his heart beating hard.
"Haha. Luhan's blushing very red."-Kris
"Heh. You fell for it."-I laughed
"W-wait what?"-Luhan 

And then we all laughed. Luhan was pouting. So I couldn't resist but pat on his head. 
"Hmmm awe. I see a new couple."-Sehun 
"I know right. So cute."-Kara
"Just like us."-Suho
"Oh stop it."-as Kara blushed.