A Lost Fate

HS Love

I woke up and found myself next to an almost Jong Suk.  I tried to get out quietly but he woke up.
"Good morning hunnie." As he rubbed his eyes. He standed up and I covered myself in the blanket so I wouldn't have to see his boxers.
"Aigoo Yu is so cute." As he unwrapped the blanket and me to the bathroom. "Ladies first."

I quickly went to the bathroom and locked the door. What have I got myself into? Luhan probably hates me now. I should feel happy for him and Seneca if they are dating since they kissed last night, but why.. Does my heart hurts?

I did my morning routine and put a see through T shirt since it was warm in the cottage . I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I saw sehun and d.o helping out to cook with the breakfast.
"Hey guys." As I waved at them and walked over.
"Y-yu.. Y-your shirt...." As D.O stared.
"Oh.. Sorry. It's really warm ." I apologized. 
"Yu noona is so cute." As sehun came over and hugged me. He went and snuggled into my bra.
"Aiyah." As D.O separated me and Sehun. I laughed and helped them out with breakfast. 
"Ow!" I yelled as I accidentally touched the hot pot. 
"Yu!" As Sehun rushed over, followed by the others and see what happened .
"Oh.. It's nothing. I just burned myself." I said.
"Oi! Yu your hand is so red." As Jong suk dragged me to the sink and washed it. Seo passed him a cold towel and wrapped it around my hand.
"Thanks ." As I smiled  at them. "Anyways time to eat breakfast cooked by me sehun and d.o!"

Seo and Kai passed the plates out. "Yu ah. Can you call Luhan, Seneca, and Tao up?" Suho asked me.
"Okay." As I went up the stairs. Jong suk was worried about me so he went up with me. I knocked on the door and saw Seneca and Luhan half sleeping together. I dropped to the floor and tried to held my tears. 

Why am I like this? I don't love him.. Do I? I don't like him..do I? 

 

Jong Suks POV :

I went to Yuri and picked her up. I hugged her close and comforted her. But I was so mad. I charged into the room and grabbed Luhan by his shirt. I punched him in his face. 


Yuri's POV :

"Jong suk.. Don't do this please.." I begged him as more tears came down. 


Luhan's POV : 

I woke up and was punched by Jong suk. My vision wasn't that clear but I saw Yuri outside crying. 
"Just stay away from Yuri." He yelled. The others came running up and stared. Before Jong suk punched me again, baekhyun and chanyeol stopped him. Then, Seo, Kara, and the others stared at me.
I wondered what's wrong and realized when I saw what's next me.. Seneca... 


Yuri's POV : 

I couldn't take it anymore and ran to my room and locked the door.
"Yu ah!" As Seo and Kara banged on the door. "Open up!" 

How does it feel... If I just died right now? 

 

Seo's POV :

"Somebody.. Please.." As I cried for Yuri. Kai went over and hugged me. 
"I found a set of keys!" Exclaimed Chen. And he tried every key until one was the correct one. 
We saw Yuri staring at the window with an expressionless face. 
"Yu?" As I ran up and hugged her. 
"Seo.." She murmured.
"YU! YU!" As she collapsed to the floor. "HOSPITAL! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!" My hands were shaking. Is Yu okay!?