Party nah or yah

HS Love

After the first day, Yuri became aware of ExoTics. She didn't really wanted to talk to them about her past. On the 4th day of school, she hung out with Kara and Seohyun a lot and avoids ExoTics.

"Hey Yuri wait up!" -Baekhyun
"Oh um hey Bakkie"-Yuri. She is only fond of Bakkie and Chanyeol because they were nice and friendly.
"So Tao is throwing a party at his house this Friday and we were wondering if you and your friends wanna come."-Baekhyun
"Um who's gonna be there?"-Yuri
"Well obviously ExoTics, you, Kara, Seohyun, and some other old friendly buddies. So you in?"-Baekhyun
"I'll ask Seo and Kara first."-Yuri
"Here's my phone number if you're coming. Call me earlier so we know okay?"-Baekhyun
"okay Bakkie."-Yuri
"You seem down a bit, if you need anything you can tell me" and Baekhyun hugged me warmly.
"Bakkie. Thanks"-Yuri

Later at lunch, Seo and Kara were so excited to go to the party and agreed immediately. So I called baekhyun and let him know. Then, Seo said that we should go shopping and we did, meeting up at 4 at the mall.
Yuri's butler drove her to the mall.

"Hey Seo & Kara!"-waved Yuri
"Hey Yu!" And they hugged her.
"Well what are we waiting for? Let's shop!"-Yuri.
"of course!"-Seo & Kara

After shopping at the mall, they finished and got slushies. Yuri got a pale mint crop LA top and a mini black belt skirt, and some new perfume & nail polish. Seo got a new Infinity layered shirt with denim shorts & the new Big Bang perfume. Kara got a new floral printed dress & a red nail polish. 

Friday arrived and they went to school. She saw Luhan at her locker.
She opened her locker without glancing at him. Luhan pushed her to the wall.
"Well, still mad at me?"-Luhan
"What? No. If you don't need anything else, bye." -Yuri
Luhan grabbed her hand as she turned to leave. 
"Look I'm sorry for the other day. I was just curious about you."-Luhan
"Okay. so we cool." And Yuri started to leave again.

Luhan pinned her to the wall and stared at her eyes intensely. Yuri was shocked and tried to resist his arms. Luhan leaned in and kissed Yuri on her lips. Yuri immediately resisted and stormed out of the locker room. Luhan was in shock and just followed her since they were in the same class. She didn't say anything to The ExoTics except for chanyeol and baekhyun. Then afterschool, the girls gathered at Seo's house and got ready for the party. After what happened with Luhan, Yuri didn't want to go, but Kara and Seo insisted she need to go. So she did. They arrived at the party.. And..

 

•End of Chapter 4. Hope you enjoyed.•