Hurt Again ?

HS Love

The only thing was on my mind was Luhan's jacket. I don't know why I'm feeling this way but it has to do with love. The butler drove me to school. I saw Luhan and poked him when we got inside school. 
"Hey darling."-Luhan
"Who's your darling now?"
He leaned in. "You're my precious darling." And nibbled on my ear. 
"Revenge for last time. Haha."-Luhan
"You brat! Here's your stupid jacket."
"Awe Yu don't be angry." As Luhan carried me to the lockers for dance class. 
"P-put me down! People are staring."
He put me down when we were at the boys locker room.
"I'm leaving." As I turned to leave.
I felt arms holding mines. I looked up and turned around. My lips brushed against Luhan and he spun me around. 
"L-Luhan." As I moan trying to catch my breaths when we kissed.
He continued to kiss me and put his hands inside my shirt. 
"L-l-Luhan. Stop-I." As I hold him. "I want you Yu."-Luhan


luhan's POV :

I could never get sick of Yuri's lips. Hers was perfect for mines. I slip my hands into her shirt and held her tight. I found her tongue and on it. 
"L-Luhan. We can't do... We can't... Someone will come in any minute."-Yuri
"Yuri.."- as I bang her against the lockers.


Yuri's POV :

"Luhan..." His hands swept my body. "Class is going to start."
"Hold on.."-as he changed and revealed his boxers.
"W-what are y-you doing?" As I closed my eyes
"Changing my darling" My thing is yearning for yours."-Luhan
"Luhan.. Not now.."
"Fine. Darling next time." As he kissed me hard and mixed saliva with my tongue.

Then, the first bell rang and the dance class began. Thankfully no one saw and we quickly dressed. In class we practiced on the choreography. School ended and tomorrow was the camping trip.

I went with Seo and Kara to shop for the camping trip tomorrow.

Tomorrow arrived and I woke up. Kris was driving me Luhan chanyeol Seo Kara Suho and kai while Chen drove the other car. I put my hair down and wore comfy yet cute clothes. Kris knocked on the door and helped me carry my bag. 
"Thanks Kris."
"It's okay."-Kris
And I followed him to the car. Luhan was wearing a cute reindeer shirt and pat the seat neat to him. So I sat next to him. The drive was 3 hours long so Luhan letted me sit on his lap while hugging him so I can sleep. Suho & Kara and Kai & Seo. 


Luhan POV :

Yuri grabbed me and she sat on my lap. She put her arms around me and smirked. She whispered "let your Yu get some sleep won't you?" . I blushed and she laugh. Damn it she was too cute. My thing was being . Aigoo. Finally we arrived at the camping and greeted the others.

 


We arrived at the camping trip and someone nudged me .
"Oi. Yu's trying to sleep."I mumbled

"Wake up" said someone
"Hmm. 5 more minutes."-I murmured . Suddenly I felt like i was being thrown into the river. 
"Woah!"as Jong suk hugged me and brought me out of the car.
"Yah! Put me down!" I yelled

"Nu. My hunnie how's your sleep?" He asked in my ears
"Oi. Put me down." As I screamed in his ears
"Yah! My ears!" As he quickly put me down. 
"Haha stupidie." And I laughed.


Jong Suks POV :

As we walked to the cottage, Yu and I talked about our memories in the US. She was laughing and smiling, just like I wished for her to do so everyday. She was so cute that I decided to ruffle her hair.


Yuri's POV :

"My hair." As I pouted. 
"Haha your too cute." He said with a smile.
"I can't wait to cook s'mores."
"I'll feed you if you want." As he peak my cheeks.
"Don't touch my darling."Luhan suddenly appeared next to us.

I blushed when Luhan said that.
"Hm? It's not like you guys are dating."Jong suk said with a triumph. 

Suddenly someone came out of the cottage. 
"Hey Jong!"
"Hey seneca! Long time no see! What brings you here?"-Jong Suk
"My parents brought me here for the weekend."-she said
"Oh. By the way those are my friends and this girl is my hunnie," he said pointing to me.
"Shoo shoo."I said jokingly as Luhan grabbed my hand and walked in the cottage.

We were assigned rooms beforehand when we did a waffle. And guess who I'm assigned to? Duh luhan. 
We went to our room 201 and pull our things there. 
"Luhan I'm going to shower okay?" I asked so be wouldn't interfere.
"Sure darling."
"Stop with the darling. We're not even dating."I said bluntly as I went to the bathroom. I finished washing my hair and my body.
Shoot. I forgot my clothes outside.
"Hello?"I screamed outside. I heard noise outside in the bedroom and thought that it was Luhan.
"Luhan, bring me a pair of clothes would you?" As I used a blanket and wrapped myself. The door opened and I thought it was Luhan. To my surprise, it was Jong suk. In his hands was my clothes I asked for.
"Hey hunnie. How's your shower?"as he glanced at my body. 
"S-stop staring! Get out!" I screamed. He came closer.


Jong Suks POV :

I couldn't stand it anymore. She's too beautiful. I need her . I want her. She my destiny. I like her...no... I love her .. Very much.. Ever since we met. 

She stared at me with terrified eyes. I walked to her and embraced her in my arms.
"J-Jong suk."-she stumbled on her words. She resisted but I held her tight and lift my head on her shoulders. 
"Just stay like this for a few minutes."-I said .


Yuri's POV :

It felt awkward as his muscular arms held mines. I didn't know why but they felt comfortable like Luhans. Wait what? Why am I thinking about Luhan? He's just a big playboy...isn't he?
Then Jong suk interlock his fingers with mines and stayed still.

"Yuuu!"-yelled Luhan. He bursted into the bathroom and saw me & Jong suk embracing, interlocking fingers.
"Oh.um guess I interfered something huh?" With a hurt look on his face.
"W-Wait. N-no it's not like this." I reached for him but Jong suk held me back. 
"J-Jong suk... Please stop." I murmured.
"Why? Is it because you like him?" He asked me with jealously and sadness.
"N-no...  I don't know." I don't even know my own feelings. 

Jong suk left the room for my own privacy and i got dressed into a comfy hollister sweater and jeans. 
We later planned to cook s'mores and we drank alcohol. I sat with baekhyun because Seneca insisted on sitting with Luhan. I tried to avoid him since he ignored me. What's this feeling? I feel so sad and lonely.

"Ahh. Yu open your mouth" as baekhyun fed me s'more. 
"Hmm. So delicious. Ah open up. Your turn" as I fed Bakkie.

Then he hugged me as a sister and it felt comfortable.

"Alcohol time!" Kris shouted
Some boys and Seneca shouted. I was chatting with Kara and Seo while the others drank alcohol and act crazy. Jong suk was the only one who didn't drink because he didn't want to act in crazy in front of me. Luhan drank 3 cups of alcohol already. I sat next to him and told him to to stop. 
"Shut the up already." He yelled at me.
"What the did you say." Jong suk yelled at him. 
"It's okay. It's my fault for stopping him." As I tried my best to not to cry. Kara and Seo comforted me and no one noticed Luhan and Seneca left. Soon it was almost midnight and Suho told me to look for Luhan and Seneca with Seo. We said okay and searched for him. Suddenly, we stopped on our tracks. 
I couldn't believe the sight. Luhan and Seneca were kissing. Tears sprang out of my eyes. Seo hugged me and comforted me. We went back to the cottage and told the others that Luhan and Seneca were together. 
I ran to my room and sobbed. I couldn't believe it. They were kissing. 


Jong Suks POV :

I heard crying in Yuri's room so I knocked on the room and entered. The sight broke my heart. I saw Yuri crying in her blankets. I ran over to her.
"Yu, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked frantically.
"H-he a-and Seneca k-kissed. After h-he said that he liked me."- she sobbed.
"Don't worry. I'm here."
"This is why I vowed to never fall in love again b-but he said h-he.--" before she finished her sentence .
I grabbed her and push her down. I kissed her and hugged her. Her heart was fragile. She held on to me and continued to sob. 


Yuri's POV :

After I sobbed, Jong suk patted my head and told me it was alright. He told to changed into my pajamas and go to sleep first. I went to the bathroom and changed into my cropped top pajamas and shorts. I saw Jong suk changing in his boxers.
"Ah!" I yelled
"Ssh. The other people are sleeping." He whispered and pulled me to bed. He closed the lights and hugged me when I was sleeping. Then he fell asleep, hugging me comfortably. I had thoughts in my head. Why do I love Luhan? And why do I hate him now? My heart is going to Jong Suk day by day. I got tired of it and fell asleep.