Require And Rewind

HS Love

*BeepBeep*.

"Yah! What time is it?" Whew it was only 7:30. I had enough time to do my morning routine and go to school. I was so clumsy that I forgot my jacket but I didn't want to be late. I quickly ran to the car and the butler drove me to school.

I walked into the school because I didn't want to freeze to death. At least the academy had the heat on 24/7. I felt someone's arm on my shoulder. I looked and saw it was Jong Suk. 
"Hey honey."-Jong Suk
"Just call me Yuri, not honey."
"Heh. Oh by the way, I'm having a camping trip this weekend you in? I'm inviting ExoTics and your friends too."-Jong Suk
"Okay sure."-Yuri
"We might do something. You'll never know Hm?"-Jong Suk.
"Aigoo."
"You should stop by the swimming area later. I'll be there."-Jong suk
"Hmm if I have time though."
"See you later then" as he peak my cheek. I used a tissue and cleaned it. 
"Meanie."-he pouts 
I waved him bye to go to class. I had math class first. In my math table were Kai,Seo, Bakkie, chanyeol, and Luhan. I sat next to Seo with chanyeol next to me. Luhan pouts. I just tried ignored that. 
"Ms.Shin Hye, please come up and solve this problem." As the teacher called my name. The problem was easy. I solved it on the blackboard and he said it was correct. Seo gave me a thumbs up and the others wink. 

"So you guys coming to Jong Suk's camping trip?"-Me
They said yes and so we planned what to buy and bring. Soon, it was lunch. We discussed about the camping and laughed & talked. Next class was my first chemistry class. I was nervous when I sat next to Tiffany, one of the popular kids like me. 
"Hey Yuri."-Tiffany 
"Hey Tiffany."
We greeted each other and spoke to each other. Soon, we became fast friends and was good friends. We had a lot in common, like our family's rich status and many more. I invited her to the camping trip but she denied it because she was busy. She told me that she liked Chen from ExoTics. I supported her and she hugged me. I trusted her and she trusted me. We were like good buddies now. Soon school was over.

"Butler, I don't need to be picked up today. I'm walking home with a friend today.""Yeah Ok thanks" as I called my butler.
"Yuri! Let's go."-Luhan

We were going to my house to practice for the dance. I was shivering as I walked. 
"Here's my jacket." As Luhan gave me his.
"Thank you Luhan."
"Where's my present?"-Luhan
"Huh?" As he points to his cheek. I had no choice but gave a small peak on his cheek. 
We arrived at my house.
"Hello Mrs.Shin Hye. I am Luhan" As he greeted my mom.
"Hello, welcome!"-Mom
"Mom, we'll be practicing for the talent show. So we'll be in the studio."
"Okay. Are you hungry? Do you guys need snacks?"-Mom
"No it's okay."-Luhan 
"Yeah it's okay."-Me
"Well good luck on the dance"-Mom as we bowed and went to the studio. 
"So what song should we do?"-Luhan
"Hm.. A bird in love in winter.. How about Exo's Miracles In December?"-Me
"Sure. Let's try that out"-Luhan 
 
We tried out the moves as a bird. I lost my balance and was about to fall. "Ah!" as Luhan quickly react and came to my rescue. I landed on top of him. 
"Umm."-Me

He stared at me. He reach for my neck and reached to kiss me. This time when he kissed, it was tender and gentle. I didn't resist and kissed him back. He grabbed me and hold me. He put his hot tongue in my mouth and we were fighting over kisses. It was hot. 

 

Luhan's POV.:

I put my tongue in her sweet mouth. She didn't resist and my tongue with hers. I wanted more and kissed her harder. We kissed until we were out of breath.

Yuri's POV.:

"I hate you for breaking my vow."
"But it's a good thing so you can fall in love again right?"-Luhan
"Hm I don't know." As I curled myself like a ball.
"If I were your boyfriend, I'll never stop loving you."-Luhan
"Really?"-I asked with a glimpse of hope.
"Of course. Cus your my one and only."-Luhan
"I don't believe you."
"What can I do for you to believe me?"-Luhan
"Don't know." As I got up to practice again.

Luhan sneaked up to me and hugged me from the back. He started me on the neck. 
"L-Luhan. S-stop it."
"Why?"-as he continued on my neck. His tongue was amazing. Wai? No no no. Stop thinking wrong. 

*BeePBeeP. lalalalala*. It was my phone.
"Luhan. Stop it. I need to pick up my phone."
"You will only need to talk so ill keep on doing this."-Luhan
"Your so stubborn." As I picked up my phone .

*hello?*-me
Hey Yuri! Do you want to go shopping tomorrow for the camping trip?-Kara
Sure. Okay. See you tomorrow."*
And Kara hanged up.

"Luhan, stop my neck. You'll leave a spot. We need to practice."
"Ok fine."-pouts Luhan
"Good boy." As I pat him.

After 2 hours of practice, Luhan said goodbye and went home.
I are dinner and realized that Luhan forgot his jacket. So I ironed it and put it in my bag.