darling

HS Love

Where am I? In heaven? What I am? Why am I here? 

'Go back.. It's not your turn yet..'
A voice echoed in my ears.

I yawned and I found myself in a room. Where am I? I looked around and realized that I was at the hospital. I looked down and saw Exo all sleeping in my hospital room, with Jong Suk holding my right hand while Luhan, unexpectedly is holding my left hand tight when they were sleeping. I quickly removed luhan's grasp from mines, which woke him up.

"Hmm? Oh Yu.." He murmured. His eyes started to look as if he was going to cry.

I pretend that I didn't see him and slowly got out of the bed. I was moving around and woke Jong suk up.
"Oops. Sorry.."

"Yu! You're awake!" He hugged him. "Are you alright?"

"Yup I'm fine. Thanks." 

Then due to Jong Suk's loud voice, everyone woke up.
They came to me and hugged me and asked how was I doing. 

*knock* and a doctor came in.

"Hello Ms.Shin Hye. I'm Doctor Kim. Well, I spoke with your parents. May I excuse you for a sec?" He asked.

"Okay." As I slowly got out of my bed. "Woah!" As Luhan caught me when I almost lost my balance to the slippery floor. 

I went out and the doctor spoke to me. 
"Well, you have a physical and mental breakdown. You've been stressing and is thinking a lot Hm?" He asked.

"Well, kind of." 

"I suggest you to stay at home and rest a few days before coming back to school." He informed as he let me go back to the room. 

"YU!" As umma and appa rushed to me and hugged me as I went back to my room. 

"Yu? Are you okay? What happen? I'm so worried about you!" As umma asked ten million questions at once.
"Aiyah, Yume ah. One question at a time." As my appa chuckled. 

We went back to my room while ExoTics and the others greeted my parents.

"Hello. Mrs. ShinHye and Mr.ShinHye." As they bowed.
"Hello. I'm Kara, Yu's friend." As she bowed
"Nice to meet you. I'm Seohyun, the daughter of the Yun company."
"Oho. Mr.yun is indeed a wonderful man and so you are." As my mom shook her hands.

"Hello." As Luhan shook my dads hand and bow, and Jong suk did the same.

"Oho. Those gentlemen has nice manners. Good for your husband Yu." As my dad chuckled.

"A-appa!" I pouted, embarrassed. 

We talked and talked and talked. 
The doctor said that I'll be discharge tomorrow. Soon everyone left including Luhan. Why do I even mention his name..?

I was staring out.. It was snowing now.. First snow of winter... So beautiful as I continued to stare.
I didn't notice that he went inside.

"Yu, I bought you porridge since you didn't eat anything." Luhan said as he brought the porridge to the desk. 

"I'm not hungry." I replied 

"Yu. Please eat." As he plead.

"I can't eat and I won't." As I showed him the hand in which is still red and stared out the window.

He sat next to me and gently kiss my lips.

"Don't touch me after you made out with her." As I pushed him back. 

"I'm sorry Yu. I swear that I didn't do anything with her. I was sad that night so I was drunk and drank a lot. I didn't know what I was doing, I'm still a .  Seneca was also drunk so w-we kissed.. I kept thinking about the scene where you and J-Jong suk.
S-so I was m-" as I stopped him.

I couldn't take anymore of his sadness and his tears. I put his head on my chest and I hugged him. He embraced me. 

"Please don't starve or harm yourself Yu." He plead.

I just continued to hugged him.
I kissed his forehead and whispered.
"I'm fine Lu. I'm fine as long as you didn't do anything with her."

He got up and leaned in.
He nibbled on my ear and asked me how about me and Jong suk.

"Stupidie. Nothing happen." As I flicked his forehead.

"Ow Yu is so mean" as he put on a pout. 

You just can't resist him but pat him. "Cutie.." I whispered to myself.

"What did you call me?" He smirked.

"N-nothing." I mumbled embarrassed .

"You won't tell me..huh." As he leaned in even more closer until our noses were 1 cm apart. 

"Oi." I pouted.

He kissed me like always.

"L-Luhan.." I said between breaths.

And our tongues intertwined. 
He wanted more and kissed me harder. Soon we were out of breath. 

*growls*

"Heheh." As Luhan smirked again.
"Yah.!" I yelled, very embarrassed. 

He went to the desk and brought me the porridge. He opened the cap and got a spoon.

"Ahh Yu." He said.
"Yu can do it herself." I replied.
"You sure? Your hand must hurt so I'll feed my darling." As he fed me. 

I had no choice but to eat it.
I was in the middle of eating it until Luhan put his tongue into my mouth and ate some of my chewed bits.

"Oi!" as I squeezed his soft cheeks.
"You're delicious." He chuckled.

"Ey Yu. I've been wanting to ask this for the longest time.. Would you go out with me and be my girlfriend?" He asked awkwardly.

"Hmm. Should I? Should I not?" I .

"Hmpf. Yu is messing with my feelings." He pouted. 

"You know my answer." As I leaned in and kissed his cheeks.

"So I take that as a yes?" As his eyes sparkled.

"Uh huh." As I nodded my head.


We cuddled and talked until it was 9:45 PM.

"Lu, you should probably go home now. It's getting late." 

"I'm staying here with you." He replied.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I'm sleeping with you." He said. 
"But first lemme change into my pajamas."

"Go to the bathroom and change." I said.

"Awe no. I'm gonna undress here." As he took off his shirt.

"Yah!" as I hid under my blanket.
"I won't look until you're finish and with your pjs on."

Then after a moment, he said he was done.

I looked up expecting to see him in his pjs. But no.

"Yah! Put something on." As I looked embarrassed seeing him shirtless and boxers.

"Nu. You're the first girl one to see my body besides my umma when I was young." He complained.

"Aigoo. I'm going to sleep first." As I went to bed.

A minute passed and he slid into the same bed wearing pjs. 

"Your pjs are so cute." As we closed the lights.

"Hehe." He laughed and kissed me. "Good night darling."

"Good night." And I returned his kiss.

"Sweet dreams" and he put his arms around me.