#2

Realisations of...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun just loves to annoy me, doesn't he? But it's more fun, I guess. I mean, it would be pretty repetitive without him around. If I had never met Sehun, my life would be so boring. You see, before I met Sehun, I was part of a group of guys around the same age as me. They treated me terribly, but they were the only people I could rely on for money. They had me going after gangs and stealing from them. They would always leave me to handle it, knowing that I would get it done, but everything changed when I met Sehun.

He cared for me when I was hurt and even took me back home. He made me realise that I couldn't keep working for that group of thugs. However, the next time I saw him, I was scared out of my wits. He had killed three people, but not in any way that I could have ever imagined. After I got home and he told me he would be leaving, I felt ashamed of myself for running away. I was annoyed with myself that I was such a coward to run away.

"Luhan, I'll be right back. Jongin wants to see me outside for a second." Sehun walked outside and up to Jongin.

When Jongin came to see me, it was so hilarious seeing him so frustrated. I would never see it again. I didn't realise that I had fallen asleep for so long, but I guess it was my body catching up on all the lost sleep from my previous "work". I was so glad to see Sehun again. The rest, you know already. But ever since then, he's been playing tricks on me and even getting Jongin to help him.

O

Please log in to read the full chapter