#1

Realisations of...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is my boyfriend, partner, lover. Whatever you wish to call him, he is my love. I find him so wonderful. But, there is one thing that annoys me. He is such an idiot sometimes. Seriously, how am I supposed to get on with my daily life, if he comes home, half covered in blood that isn't even his own? Another time, he came home limping and holding his arm and he said to me, with that goofy smile of his, "I may have bumped into a giant gang. I got away but like, I didn't come away uninjured." He laughs as well. Seriously, is he trying to kill me?

"Hey, Baek. Come here for a second," he says.

We've dropped the formalities because we are going to stay the same anyway. He calls me Baek all the time and now I've grown used to it. "Yeah, what is it?" I ask as I walk up to him.

He grabs something from his pocket and shows me a coin. "I found this the other day and was wondering if it would last as long as us. What do you think?" he asks.

I mentally facepalm as I hear the question, but I still just answer him with, "Well, maybe, but the average coin life span is only 30 years."

"Oh, I see. Well then I will just put in a jar and preserve it!" he exclaims and runs off.

I go over to the windows and stand there. I watch over the city and see the traffic, the people running late for work, the police chasing after a criminal and failing. Many things have changed over the centuries. I can still remember how I changed. I honestly hated

Please log in to read the full chapter