#6

Realisations of...
Please log in to read the full chapter

About a year after Joonmyun changed me, he told me all about his past. He had told me that on a rainy night, he was out patrolling the streets. He was one of many guards that worked under the monarchy. There had been reports of people going missing and screams heard in the middle of the night. Little did he realise as he was fighting an ambusher, he got bitten and was knocked out. He found himself in a forest outside of the town. His slightly longer hair that used to be up in a traditional bun, was undone and his shoes were missing. He only held a weapon and had his clothes. He could feel his body feeling different. When he found his creator, he killed him along with all the witnesses around.

He told me that he was disappointed with himself afterwards and that he had gotten over it now. But it was too obvious that he still regretted killing those people. He keeps hiding it when he is hurt, and it upsets me. As the Korean war raged on, Joonmyun had gone out to feed, only to come back with an injured arm.

"Yixing, I think Yifan has sent his order to our address again. I'm just going to take it over, alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, alright."

Joonmyun also has a habit thanks to that time. He tries his best to care for both humans and vampires alike, but he takes risks doing it too. He tries to protect us, his friends, but then gets hurt. He tries to protect humans, but then has to kill them after they witness his abilities. He not only hurts himself

Please log in to read the full chapter