#4

Realisations of...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongdae is just so clingy! But then again, no one can get away with hurting him. The other day, Jongdae came back home, but as soon as he stepped into the house, I could smell his blood. I turned around and saw him walking slowly into the living room. He looked like he was in pain. He was about to fall but I caught him before he did. He was laughing slightly, "You don't have to worry about those guys from before Minseok. I ended up meeting them by chance and I got rid of them for you."

"Jongdae, why did you do that?" I asked. I was really worried when I saw four daggers imbedded into Jongdae's right waist. I was able to learn the same manipulation technique that Baekhyun used on me a while back. So, I moved Jongdae to bed and got rid of the daggers. I threw them aside and helped Jongdae heal. After I cleaned up the mess, Jongdae was fast asleep and I collected the daggers. I sensed that there were still a few men that Jongdae had missed. I was a tad thristy and this was the perfect chance.

I traced the scent of the daggers and found myself in what seemed to be an abandoned undeground parking lot. I could sense that there were a group of about four men running back into the parking lot, so I hid myself. Once they were inside, they seemed to be rather out of breath. I listened to their conversation for a moment.

"That kid was a freakin' monster. He wiped out all the others in a few minutes!" one of them exclaimed.

"I-I can't believe he turned

Please log in to read the full chapter