#5

Realisations of...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yifan is so clueless sometimes, but it's never boring when he is around. When I, Huang Zitao, saw this little boy named Wu Yifan, I thought he was rather cute. Little did I realise that I would later fall in love with him. I kept an eye on the boy since he was around 10 years old. I followed him around for about 8 years and then he suddenly moved out of the country. So I made arrangements to go to South Korea as well. When I got there, it took me a while to find a place and settle in. After that, it took me another couple of years before I could actually locate Yifan.

Yifan seemed so happy now and he seemed to be enjoying life. I didn't want to ruin it, so I kept my distance for another couple of years before I finally found the chance to meet him in person. When we did meet, it was great and he was willing. Nowadays, he is really relaxed and tranquil. He will become violent only when necessary - and that's hardly ever. We live the furthest away from the city and it's really quite nice and peaceful.

"Zitao! Do you want this painting?" he asked.

"Hmmm...Yeah, I'll go pick it up later." I forgot to mention, but I like to collect paintings and Yifan helps me with that. I've collected paintings for a while now. It gives me a peace of mind as I collect them, but I keep it moderate. Anyway, Yifan is such a lovely person. He didn't change much from when he was human. Baekhyun, Jeno and I, we changed quite a bit.

I'm just glad that Yifan is still a

Please log in to read the full chapter