Painful memories ♥

Daehyun X Jieun [One Shots]

tumblr_n6g7r7pxjn1r8mkr6o1_250.gif tumblr_n653vjlWkh1rwzzjzo1_400.gif

 

Daehyun sighed as he looked down the familiar street of Gangnam. He walked down the same path, he once walked down with her. It was the same place, the same street but there was no her. He smiled as he stopped and stared at the toppoki stall. He remembered coming here with her often. "Oppa, say ahh," Jieun said while trying to feed Daehyun. "Ahh," Daehyun opened his mouth and Jieun put the toppoki into his mouth. "How is it?" Jieun asked curiously. "Really delicious, want me to feed you?" Daehyun asked and Jieun cutely nodded her head. "Say ahh," Daehyun said and Jieun followed his instruction. Just as he was about to put the toppoki into , Daehyun stuck his tongue at her and ate the topokki instead. "Yah oppa!" Jieun yelled. "What?" Daehyun asked as if he doesn't know anything.

"You were suppose to feed me," Jieun sulked. "Oh was I?" Daehyun blinked innocently. This just angered Jieun even more. She cutely stomped her feet and left Daehyun dumbfounded. "Ya..yah Jieunnie, come back I was just teasing you," Daehyun chased after her flustered. He grabbed her wrist and spun her around. She was frowning like a little kid who just lost her favourite toy. "Aww Jieunnie why are you so cute?" Daehyun chuckled while pinching her cheeks. "Stop it oppa, I'm too busy being angry at you," Jieun pouted as she felt a smile crepping across her face. "N'aww don't be angry anymore I'll feed you," Daehyun tried his best aegyo to appease her. "What if you do the same thing again?" Jieun asked. "I won't because I won't be feeding you toppoki," Daehyun smirked. "What are you gonna feed me then?" Jieun who was unaware of Daehyun's thoughts innocently asked.

"I'm gonna feed you this," Daehyun said as he cupped Jieun's face and pecked her lips. Jieun's eyes widened at the sudden kiss but she liked it. "Now doesn't this taste better than toppoki," Daehyun said. "Umm .. I guess it kind of does," Jieun shyly chuckled and hugged Daehyun. Daehyun chuckled while remembering the past he had with Jieun. He smiled as he started walking again however he momentarily stopped again but this time in front of a shop. "Oppa I promise this is the last shop," Jieun said while dragging Daehyun. "Jieunnie you said the same thing last 2 times," Daehyun complained. "But this time is for sure," Jieun cutely pouted. "I'm not falling for that again," Daehyun looked away. "Oppa~," Jieun tried again. "I'm not looking at that face again," Daehyun was persistent on not looking at Jieun. "But oppa~," Jieun pouted even more. 'Oh no! She's using her super aegyo' Daehyun thought.

"Al..alright but this better be the last one," Daehyun gave up. He knew he could never win against Jieun's aegyo. "I promise oppa, this is going to be the last," Jieun smiled again and dragged the tired Daehyun inside the shop. Daehyun started tearing up as he kept reminiscing the past. The time when he was really happy, the time when he smiled genuinely, the time when he knew how to love. He shook this uncomfortable feeling off and started heading off again but he gasped as he saw the person in front of him. It was her. She also looked shocked as was hanging open. But she composed herself first. "Daehyun oppa, how have you been?" Jieun smiled bitterly. "I've been well, how about you Jieunnie?" Daehyun missed calling her that. She was still the beautiful Jieun he knew. However he knew she still hadn't forgiven him for what he did to her.

Jieun couldn't help but smile as she secretly planned out Daehyun's birthday party. The whole day she had been ignoring him so she can carry out this plan. It was hard for her to ignore him but she knew she would happy with the results but little did she knew. Jieun looked satisfied with the cake and the decorations. Now all she had to do was go collect him from his house. Considering they lived 5 minutes away, it wasn't a problem for her. In fact she was very excited to go pick him up. Jieun skipped towards Daehyun door and was about to knock when she head noises from inside. "That's weird I'm pretty sure oppa doesn't have any guests today," Jieun tilted her head in confusion. "Daehyun oppa I thought you had a girl friend," Jieun heard a faint female voice from inside. Jieun walked around the house and peeked through the window. Jieun gasped and held her hand around . Her boyfriend was with another girl and they they were getting too intimate.

Jieun clenched her fist and bargged into his house. Daehyun stood up schocked, "Jieunnie.." Jieun scoffed and slapped him round the face. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again. And. Don't. Ever. Show. Me. Your. Face." And with that she stormed outside, tears streaming down her face. Daehyun panicked and chased after her. "Jieun-ah I can explain," Daehyun said as he entered her house. However her house was really dark and there was no sight of Jieun, his attention went towards the table where the cake and a note was placed. He teared up as he saw the cake which she made herself, it wrote 'Wow, my oppa is already 20 years old? Oppa let's grow old together ^.^'  He picked up the card and he read out, "Oppa you're already 20 now, it's about time you grow up (just kidding). But all I want you to know is that I love you and I will always love you forever." Although he couldn't express it to her but "I love you too Jieunnie." And then he left without a single word.

"I've been fine too," Jieun replied. "That's nice to hear. Are you here by yourself?" Daehyun asked. "Actually I'm waiting for someone," Jieun blushed while she said that. "Must be your boyfriend," Daehyun bitterly said. "Yes, he should be here any moment now." And in command they heard a loud "Jieun-ah," behind them. "Oh, oppa over here," Jieun smiled as she ran and gave him a hug. "Come I'll introduce you to Daehyun oppa," Jieun said dragging him. "Oppa this is Daehyun oppa and Daehyun oppa this is my loving fiancee Yoo Youngjae." They shook hands. "Nice to meet you Youngjae, I hope you take good care of her," Daehyun smiled. "Don't worry Daehyun-shi I'll take care of her till I die," Youngjae said. "Well I'll leave you guys by yourself. Goodbye," Daehyun waved as they did the same. He had to worry no more because he knew she was with someone that can love her forever. She was with someone that could make her happy and that wasn't him.