Release me ♥

Daehyun X Jieun [One Shots]

tumblr_mtx80gl6tB1s9bdsso2_500.gif download.jsp?FileID=31004951 

 

Jieun looked down at the tattered shirt and cried once more. Was this the end? Can she see him again? Can she touch him again? The answer is probably no. She regrets the day she met that guy. Because of him she lost the person who used to be her most treasured posession. Her best friend, her lover, her everything. Jung Daehyun. She heard footsteps coming closer and closer towards her. Jieun has been trapped in this room for the past 2 weeks. The Seoul she knew used to be loud and noisy, now she can't even hear the sounds of birds chirping anymore.

She used to love the peace and quiet now she hates everything related to quiet. She yearns to be free. The door was slammed open. Jieun scrunched her face in disgust when she saw the man in front of her. "Jieun it's time to eat," he said. Jieun just simply looked away. "Dear if you don't eat I'm going to be the one in trouble okay." Jieun rolled her eyes. "Go away," was all she said. "Listen dear, I hate to do this to you but my hands are tied. I've been ordered to do this." He said. Jieun didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth. 

"I know you don't believe me but listen to me very carefully. It's about your guy, Daehyun." Jieun turned around at the sound of the familiar name. "He's not dead. My 'boss' has him captured." Jieun teared up. "Your boss? But they shot him." Jieun said. "Yes, my boss Mr.Kim. But Daehyun was slightly injured and my guys took him to the hospital." Jieun thanked the heavens. "But they said he was dead and he's never going to come back." Jieun cried. "That was said just to fool you. I'll set you free but in return you must save yourself and Daehyun."

"Thank you. But what if your boss finds out? He'll kill you." Jieun said. "That's the least I could do for my friend, Daehyun." Jieun looked shocked. "Daehyun is your friend?" He nodded. "The only reason I couldn't help you earlier was because I was finding out Daehyun's location. This USB has every information that will help you save Daehyun. I wish you luck." He said. "Before I leave, what is your name?" Jieun asked. "Yoo Youngjae." He replied. "Youngjae-shi once again thank you very much."

"You're welcome, now go before someone sees you. And remember Jieun-shi these people are very dangerous" Youngjae gestured her to leave. Don't worry Daehyun-ah I'm coming to save you. Just wait for a little while. Jieun wandered about the streets of Seoul before finding a PC place. She hurridly entered the shop and plugged in her USB given by Youngjae. "If I disguise myself as the nurse who does Daehyun's wound cleaning, just like it says here then I will be able to see him." Jieun said. "Youngjae really prepared a lot of stuff here."

Jieun was given the hotel's blueprint where Daehyun was being held. From the blueprint she was able to be aware of all the cameras and escape exits. As a ex-spy, Jieun was confident in herself. All she thinks about is Daehyun, Daehyun and Daehyun. Saving Daehyun is her only motive right now. Jieun was able to excess through the secret tunnel only for employees by Youngjae's fake ID. There she was able to change into her nurse outfit. She covered her face with a mask. She walked through the hallway with no problem at all that was until she was stopped by a loud "Wait!" She halted her footsteps.

She turned around to find a body gaurd. "Who are you?" Jieun sighed. "I'm the substitute nurse," Jieun replied. "The substitute nurse? What proof do you have?" He asked. Jieun showed him the paperwork signed by his 'boss'. He looked at her susiciously. "Shall I call Mr.Kim to confirm it?" Jieun asked irritated. "No, no. There's no need for that. You may follow me. I'll take you to Mr.Daehyun's room." He said while leading the way. Jieun just quietly followed him. When they reached to their destination he bowed and left.

Jieun opened the door and looked around for Daehyun. She could see him curled up at the corner. His hair was messy, his clothes were dirty. Jieun teared up seeing Daehyun's state. "Go away!" He said. "Give me back my Jieun." Jieun walked towards him. "Daehyun-ah," she knelt in front of him and took off her mask. "Jieunnie?" Daehyun asked shocked. "Are you my Jieunnie?" He cupped her face. Jieun nodded. "I'm your Jieunnie." Daehyun hugged her. "But they said you were killed and I will never see you again."

"I was told that you were dead," Jieun cried. "These past 2 weeks have been hell for me." Daehyun nooded in agreement. "I feel the same way. I can't believe I am touching you and seeing you again. I missed you so much Song Jieun." Daehyun smiled as he caressed her face. "I missed you too Daehyun-ah" Jieun smiled. "Oh look who's being lovey-dovey here." A deep voice interferred. Jieun turned around to find a man looking at them while smirking. Jieun recognised him. He was the same man who tried to kill Daehyun.

"Jieun, Jieun, Song Jieun. How did you manage to escape?" He said while walking towards her. He knelt beside her and raised his hand to touch her. "Don't touch my Jieunnie." Daehyun glared. "Ah yes of course. Where are my manners?" He said. "Please just let us go. We haven't done anything to you." Jieun begged. "Really? Haven't done anything to me?" He yelled. "You really don't know who I am?" Jieun frowned and took a long look at his face. "You ... you are," Jieun said shocked. How could she not remember this psycho.

"That's right I'm Kim Seokjin. The guy that loved you for so long but you rejected me so coldy." He said. "Loved me? You were a freak, you followed me, harrassed me and never let me be alone in peace. That's not something you do to a person you love. You were just obsessed with me." Jieun replied disgusted. "Enough. I can't stand the sight of you being happy with another guy. So dear, I'll give you a chance. Either come with me or get killed with him." Seokjin responded. "Jieunnie as much as I hate to see you go with that psycho. It's best that you leave and save yourself." Daehyun said.

"Are you mad? I'm staying with you," Jieun replied astonished. "Jieunnie I don't want you to die. Please go," Daehyun begged. "But Daehyun-ah without you I'm good as dead," Jieun cried. "Oh shut up both of you. Now Jieun hurry up and make your choice," Seokjin exclaimed. He was getting restless as he saw the loving couple in front of him. That picture right there could've been him and Jieun and the thought of that only angered him. "Jieun I beg you, please go. I want you to be happy," Daehyun sobbed.

"You want me to be happy? Okay then," Jieun wiped her tears and turned around to face Seokjin. "Go ahead, kill us both." Jieun smirked. Seokjin took a step back, shocked. He didn't expect her to say that at all. He thought she would beg him for the life of her lover but that wasn't the case. "Are you kidding me?" He coughed. "No. Go ahead Seokjin, kill us. That's the only thing you know how to do so kill us. You don't know love, you only know hatred." Jieun snapped. "You are suppose to be begging me for your life," Seokjin yelled.

"I don't want either me or Daehyun to beg you and lower our value so why don't you hurry up and kill us." Seokjin screamed in defeat. He could never make Jieun his 5 years ago and today was the same. He made his way to the door and before he left he ordered, "Kill them." A tear escaped his eye and he mumbled, "Goodbye Jieun." His men made their way towards Jieun and Daehyun and pointed their guns towards their head. "Daehyun-ah I'm sorry I couldn't save you." She cried. "You idiot, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." Daehyun said.

Jieun and Daehyun were facing each other, holding hands and smiling. Both of them closed their eyes slowly and waited for their death. 3 .. 2 .. 1. A loud gunshot was heard and then another one few seconds later. Jieun and Daehyun fell to the ground. They opened their eyes and stared at each other. "I love you," was the last sentence that escaped their mouth. Maybe not in this life but surely in our next life we will live longer, get married, have kids and just live together for a very, very long time.  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥