Only You ♥

Daehyun X Jieun [One Shots]

tumblr_muhdm3QCHT1shfpyco1_500.gif tumblr_n0fhhkuCbL1rstgdco1_500.gif

 

Song Jieun was thinking about Jung Daehyun again. Daehyun was a beautiful human being. Everything about him spoke perfection. He was undeniably handsome guy and everyone knew that. No matter what Jieun does all she thinks about is Daehyun. Jieun walked over to the window and reflected on her peaceful surroundings. The birds chirping, people laughing, everything looked beautiful. Jieun had always loved blossom trees. She loved the way in spring it would always look so beautiful and perfect. The tree encouraged her tendancy to feel happy.

She grabbed her head in pain. "Maybe I had too much alcohol yesterday." Jieun mumbled to herself. She cursed at herself for thinking about Daehyun too much yesterday and drowning her sorrow in alcohol. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was none other than Daehyun himself. It looks like he was making his way over to Jieun's house. Jieun gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She saw herself as nothing but we all know that's not true. Jieun is a beautiful woman and she was well loved by everyone.

She is probably the most kindest person anyone knows. Heck once, she had even brought a baby bird back from the brink of death. How can anyone not like this woman? Just as she expected she heard her bell ring. Who else could it be apart from Daehyun? They had been friends since birth. They always hung out together, and not one day has gone where they haven't met or talked to each other. Jieun quickly checked herself in the mirror before opening the door to a smiling Daehyun. "You took your time," he laughed.

"I'm sorry. I was upstairs." She said while letting him in. "No worries. I like waiting for you," he smiled as he hugged her. Hmm he smells good today too. Jieun sniffed. "Are you smelling me?" Daehyun asked. "Uhh .. no," Jieun blushed. "Ha! Cute," Daehyun said as he pinched her cheeks. "Whatever just sit down." Jieun rolled her eyes. "Oh by the way why weren't you at the party yesterday?" Daehyun asked. "You know me. I don't like all the loud music and drunk people." Jieun shivered at the thought.

"Could have told me. I only went cause I thought you were going." Jieun looked up surprised. "I didn't think it was neccessary to tell you everything I do," Jieun scoffed. "How mean." Daehyun pouted. "Aww you're so cute I could eat you." She said unconciously. ! What did I just say? Jieun bit her lips. "You're going to eat me?" Daehyun said as he protected himself from Jieun. Jieun just laughed and rolled her eyes. "Well anyways I was going to tell you something yesterday," Daehyun said. "Well tell me now," Jieun said. 

"Ummm .. SongJi." He said in a hushed tone. "Yeah?" Jieun looked at him concerned. It wasn't like Daehyun to sound so quiet and serious. "Is something wrong?" He just shook his head. "Ah, it's nothing," he smiled. "Oh by the way don't you have anything to eat?" He said while changing the topic. He stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "Daehyun," Jieun followed along. "Are you sure nothing is wrong?" Daehyun just nodded as he ramaged through her refrigerator. Jieun grabbed his hands. "Daehyun look at me. Is something wrong?" Daehyun stared at her eyes.

Those eyes that I fell for at once. Jieun cooed. "It's Sunhwa." Oh right, his girlfriend. "What happened?" Daehyun sighed. "I saw her kissing a random guy. You know this isn't the first time I've seen her do that. I love her but I don't know what to do. What should I do SongJi?" Jieun thought for a few seconds. "Do you really love her?" Jieun asked. "Yes." That just broke my heart into pieces. "Then just confront her about it. I'm sure she loves you dearly too. People make mistakes and it's us as people to forgive them." She smiled bitterly.

"As expected of my SongJi." My SongJi? "You always know what to say." Daehyun hugged her. That smell again. Please stop torturing me Daehyun-ah. She started tearing up. "Are you crying Jieun-ah?" Daehyun looked at her worried. "No. Your stupid sweater poked me in the eye." Jieun lied. "Come I'll make it better." He gently blew in her eyes. Those eyes, those lips. How I wish it was mine. "There. Are you feeling better now?" He asked and she just simply nodded. "It's late. Go sort things out with Sunhwa." Jieun lightly pushed him.

Daehyun chuckled. "What?" She asked. "Don't you know I broke up with her a week ago?" He what!!?? "You what?" Jieun asked shocked. "Yeah. For someone who knows everything about me. You know nothing." Deahyun laughed. "But why?" Daehyun shrugged. "I found out there's someone else I love." Oh great -.- a new competiton. "Who?" she asked cautiously. "Just some girl." Daehyun replied. "Is she pretty?" Daehyun shook his head. "Nope. She's beautiful." Jieun pouted in jealously. Daehyun laughed at her cuteness.

Daehyun scotted closer to Jieun. "SongJi, don't you remember what happened yesterday?" Jieun frowned. "What happened yesterday?" She thought for a while. "You came to yesterday's party drunk," Daehyun said. "I what!?" Jieun asked shocked. "Yeah and you walked over to Sunhwa and gave her a slap. You told her she didn't deserve an awesome guy like me." Jieun smacked her head in embarassment. "Tell me that's everything." Daehyun shook his head. "Then .. then you confessed your feelings to me." I did what!? I must be crazy. I MUST BE CRAZY!!

"Well you know now," Jieun looked down defeated. "But don't you want to know what happened afterwards?" Daehyun asked. "No, I'm embarassed as it is." She said. "But I think you would want to know." Daehyun said. "Ughh go on then." Jieun said. "Then I said I love you too." He loves ME? Oh.My.God HE LOVES ME! "Then you kissed me." Jieun's eyes popped out open. "I. KISSED. YOU!?" Jieun screamed. "Yeah. Yeah you did." Daehyun laughed. "Aww I wish I could remember." ! Did I just said that out loud. Stupid Jieun!!

"Well you can," Daehyun smirked. "Are you thinking of something dirty?" Jieun said while backing away. "I'm just going to help you regain your memory." He crawled towards Jieun. "Back away." Jieun threatened with her small, cute fists. "Make me," Daehyun said. Soon Jieun's back hit the wall. "Daehyun~" Jieun cooed. "Yes SongJi?" Daehyun asked. "Kiss me," Jieun smiled. "You don't have to tell me twice," Daehyun smirked as he leaned in for a kiss. And I'm pretty sure it was an intense one ;)