Lift ♥

Daehyun X Jieun [One Shots]

tumblr_mp36c1Wds81qcca7po1_500.gif girl-hair-ji-eun-korean-Favim.com-107107

 

It was just an another normal day. Sun shining, people walking, everyone busy in their own world. Jung Daehyun sighed as he made his way to the lift. He wanted more sleep but being a student is hard. The early classes and the late classes. Things were stressing him out since it's his last year. "I mean who goes to school in the holidays?" Daehyun yelled frustrated. However there was something that cheered him up every morning, or shall I say someone. Every morning he would see her in the lift. He would be making his way to school while she makes her way to her job. Ding! As expected she was there.

"Good morning," she greeted him. "Good morning to you too," he greeted her back. Though she was a lot older than him, his pride didn't let him call her a 'noona'. He was a man too or so he thinks. "School?" She asks. "Uh yeah. For extra revision." Daehyun answered. "Woah look at you. Dedicated student. That's good I like people who take their study serious." Jieun smiled. She likes that? Well looks like I'm going to every revision session. "Well I don't want to fail my finals. You know how tough it is." Daehyun said.

"Yes I know. Study hard," she gave him a comforting nudge. "Thank y..," his words were cut off when suddenly the lift stopped. Jieun lost balance in her heels and tripped backwards but thankfully Daehyun caught her. Thump. Thump. Woah everything I fantasised about came true. "Uhmm," Jieun coughed. "Oh right," Daehyun said as he let go of her waist. Daehyun pouted at the loss of skinship. "Thank you," Jieun said. "You're welcome," Daehyun replied. "Looks like the lift is broken." Jieun frowned.

"Since we don't know how long it is going to take. Let's make ourselves comfortable," Daehyun sat down and patted the seat next to her. Jieun smirked and pointed at her skirt. Daehyun blushed and shook the dirty thoughts off his head. He took off his jacket and gave it to her which she gladly took.  And proceeded to sit next to him. "Oh right, I've been meaning to ask you something," Jieun said. "Yeah?" Daehyun asked. "Why don't you call me Jieun noona? I mean you know my name." Jieun pouted. "Because I have my pride." Daehyun replied.

Jieun furrowed her eyebrows showing that she didn't understand him. "I mean how can I call such a beautiful woman, noona? That's just disrespectful." Jieun burst into laughter. "Why thank you for the compliment. I see you're the player type," Jieun winked. Did she just wink at me? Them feels. "You are most welcome." Daehyun joined in the laughter. "Fine then. You can just call me Jieun." YES! Finally I can call her by her name!! "Alright then. If you say so Jieun." Jieun looked at her watch. "It's been 30 minutes. What are they doing?"

"Don't worry. I'm sure they're doing something." I hope not. "Hm I guess you are ... ARGHH!" Jieun screamed at the sudden loss of electricity. "Are you okay?" Daehyun asked worried. "I'm just afraid of dark," Jieun cried. "Here, grab my hand," he gestured his hand towards her. She grabbed it and scooted closer to him. She then gradually grabbed his arm and rest her head on his shoulder. My oh my! Is this really happening!? "I'm sorry but can I just stay like this for a while. It helps me calm down." Jieun said.

"Sure whatever suits you best. As long as it helps you" Daehyun gulped. "Thank you Daehyun-ah." For 20 minutes or so they stayed like that. It was quiet but it wasn't awkward, it felt nice and peaceful. "Jieun," Daehyun finally spoke. "Yeah?" Jieun said as she looked up at him. "I have something to confess to you." Daehyun didn't care if this went badly. He just couldn't kept it in any longer. As long as she knows how he feels, he's okay. "What is it?" She asked. "I .. I," he took a deep breath. "I really like you."

"In fact I love you. I know you might be uncomfortable with the whole age difference but trust me I am no different than any man. I know I can keep you happy and you make me happy. Please Jieun can you accept my heart?" Daehyun said. Jieun was frozen. She just stayed there looking shocked. Daehyun sighed. "I knew I shouldn't have confessed yet." Jieun grabbed his hand and shook her head. "No Daehyun-ah. I also like you. I was just scared that you don't feel the same way because I'm an ahjumma." SHE WHAT!? BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

"Well you're the prettiest and the iest ahjumma I've ever seen." Daehyun smirked. "Oh really," Jieun smirked back. "And anyways as everyone says: age is nothing but a number." Daehyun said. "Well since I'm a little cold. I shall sit here." She said as she sat down in between his lap while facing him. Woah. She's so y. I like it. "Well to be honest I don't mind." Daehyun bit his lips. "Your lips are your best feature you know that right?" Jieun smiled as she gently caressed his lips. "Oh I know. That's why I show them off," Daehyun said while caressing her face.

Jieun slowly leaned in for a kiss while staring deeply into Daehyun's eyes. However their moment was ruined when the lift finally began working again. Jieun coughed while picking up her things. "I'm not going work today. And you're not going school." Jieun said. "What are we going to do then?" Daehyun asked. "Go play at my house," Jieun winked as she pressed the number of her floor. As the door opened, she hurridly dragged Daehyun into her house and slammed him against the door. She mercilessly kissed him.

She led him towards her room, never breaking away the kiss. Moans could be heard here and there. Jieun pushed Daehyun onto the bed and crawled on top of him. "You're so beautiful," Daehyun whispered while biting her ear. "I know. And I can show you the ier side of me too," Jieun bit her lips. "Well I'm not saying no to that." Daehyun pulled her in for another kiss while ning her top and throwing it on the corner of the room. Meanwhile Jieun helped Daehyun take off his shirt. What happened next is up to your imagination.