A trip to remember ♥

Daehyun X Jieun [One Shots]

image tumblr_n7sqfeGYVW1spdwuqo2_250.gif

 

It was definitely a trip to remember ~

"Jung Daehyun!" Youngjae cooed. "For the last freaking time Youngjae-yah, I. Am. Not. Going," Daehyun rudely shook off Youngjae's hands that grabbed tightly onto him. "But I really need a company. I'm going to be so bored by myself," Youngjae pouted. "Well you should've thought about that before signing up for that stupid competition," Daehyun scoffed. "Daehyun-ah please I'm desperately begging you right now," Youngjae clapsed his hands together. Daehyun hated to see his best friend like this but what would he do in Saipan anyway? Youngjae would be busy all day with his project meanwhile he's stuck in the hotel all day. There was nothing for him to do. "Even if I do come along what would I do? You'll be busy with your stupid competition while I die of boredom," Daehyun said.  

"You could have a tour around. Saipan is known for it's beautiful surrounding and people," Youngjae smiled. "Still not convincing enough," Daehyun smirked. Who was he kidding, Youngjae had his attention by the word 'beautiful'. "I'll ... I'll do anything in return," Youngjae was reaching his limits and Daehyun knew that perfectly. Daehyun sighed before speaking up, "Fine, I'll tag along." Youngjae jumped up in happiness and pecked Daehyun a few times. "Yuck, Youngjae go away," Daehyun pushed Youngjae off him and rubbed his cheeks. "Sorry man but I'm just so happy," Youngjae giggled. "Ugh don't ever do that," Daehyun made a disgusted face to which Youngjae just laughed at. "I'll go pack," Daehyun said ignoring him and  started walking away to his room. "I'll help!" Youngjae shouted while following him just behind.

♥ 

"I still can't believe I'm doing this for you," Daehyun sulked while standing in front of the airport. "Aw come on I know you'll enjoy your time in Saipan," Youngjae smiled. "Oh yeah?" Daehyun scoffed. "Of course, you never know who you'll meet there," Youngjae winked. "Whatever," Daehyun scoffed while pushing him through the door. "Yah, yah, yah it hurts," Youngjae yelled. "You should be able to take this much pain for me," Daehyun said. "Ugh just hurry up or we'll miss our flight," Youngjae said while dragging him away. "Why are you rushing so much? It's not like we're late or anything," Daehyun said. "I know but it's so much better to be there beforehand instead of being late," Youngjae smiled. "Man, you really wanna go to this Saipan place don't you?" Daehyun asked. "Of course, Saipan has been my dream place," Youngjae said.

"Whatever let's go now," Daehyun grabbed him by the collar and dragged the yelling Youngjae away. After a journey of nearly 4 hours they finally arrived to Nothern Mariana Islands, Saipan. As soon as they left the airport their mouth hung open at the beautiful scenery. Youngjae quickly got his camera out and started taking pictures. "I'm not gonna lie, you were right. Saipan is a very beautiful place," Daehyun said. "Told you so. How about we go to the hotel first then let's come back to visit the beach," Youngjae suggested. "Alright, let's go," Daehyun nodded. "Do you wanna see the pictures I took?" Youngjae offered a soon as they hailed a cab. "Let's see our Youngjae photographer's skills then," Daehyun smiled. Youngjae passed him his camera. Daehyun scrolled through the pictures quickly but halted as soon as he came across a particular picture.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae asked as he saw Daehyun's face. He looked over to see him pause at a certain girl's picture. "Dude, you're seriously scaring me now," Youngjae said as he saw no movement from Daehyun. Worried, he began shaking Daehyun furiously. "Ah what is it?" Daehyun yelled as soon as he got back his senses. "I was worried, you stopped moving as soon as you saw that picture," Youngjae explained. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," Daehyun apologised. "It's alright but what happened?" Youngjae asked. "Ah, it's nothing don't worry about it," Daehyun forced a smile. "Alright if you say so," though he was suspicious he didnt want to carry on the conversation. Daehyun looked back at the picture. The girl in the picture was mesmerizingly beautiful. She's a goddess. That was all Daehyun could think of.

♥ 

"Daehyun I'm going to take some pictures over there," Youngjae said. "Okay but hurry up I don't want to look like a loner," Daehyun yelled. "Well too bad you're gonna look like one anyway," Youngjae stuck his tongue out and ran away. "What a kid," Daehyun shook his head. He laid down to get some rest however he was woken up by a hard pressure on his leg. He looked up to find a beach volley ball by his feet. "I'm so sorry to wake you up from your slumber," a pretty voice called out above him however he couldn't see her face properly because of the sun. "It's alright," he replied back however he accidently used Korean instead of English. Great(!) Well done you fool. Daehyun mocked himself. "Oh? Are you Korean?" she asked. "Yes, that must mean you're Korean as well by the sounds of it," Daehyun stood up to take a closer look at her.

Unbelievable! Daehyun thought. If it wasn't the same girl he was drooling over just an hour ago but this time she's in front of him. "Of course. Hi, I'm Jieun. Song Jieun," she said while offering him a handshake. "Hi, I'm Jung Daehyun," and he gladly shook her hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you Daehyun-shi," Jieun smiled. "Same here Jieun-shi," Daehyun said. "Looks like you're here for a holiday," Jieun said. "Wow, how did you know?" Daehyun asked shocked. "Well I could say I have some psychic powers," Jieun laughed. "I definitely believe your powers," Daehyun too joined in the laugh. "If you don't mind me asking, are you doing anything special in the evening?" Jieun asked. "Not anything I know of, why?" Daehyun replied. "I wanted to invite you to an event that's taking place here in the evening," Jieun said. "Sure why not," Daehyun smiled.

"Great, I'll meet you by that palm tree at 7 then," Jieun said as she waved goodbye to him. "Okay, see you then," Daehyun waved back. As soon as she left he thought, this must be a dream right? Daehyun pinched himself to make sure however he flinched in pain. "Omg! I can't believe I just talked to her, she's even prettier in real life," Daehyun squealed. "Jieunnie, how was it, did it went well?" Hana, Jieun's best friend, asked. "I think it went pretty alright for our first talk," Jieun smiled in satisfaction. "Did you invite him to the event or not?" Hana asked. "Yes I did. How can he be so handsome up close as well," Jieun placed her hand on her chin and dreamily looked at Daehyun. "Alright you love sick girl, we have to go and get you a dress ready for today," Hana giggled. "You're right, let's go. Hurry," Jieun said as she snatched Hana's sandwich off of her and dragged her out. "Yah! I haven't finished eating," Hana pouted. "Too bad!" Jieun yelled.

♥ 

Daehyun paced back and forth. It was 7:15 already but there was no sign of Jieun. Maybe she forgot about it? Daehyun thought. Just then a loud voice behind him called out, "Daehyun-shi!" Jieun ran towards him and as soon as she reached him she breathed heavily to catch her breath back. "I'm so sorry, I had kept you waiting didn't I?" Jieun bit her lips. "It's alright," Daehyun smiled. Now that he took a closer look at her she was wearing a floral one piece that hugged her curves perfectly. "You look beautiful," Daehyun complimented. "Thank you, you don't look that bad yourself," Jieun replied. Was she blushing? Daehyun thought. No, it can't be. It must be the lighting. Daehyun shook away the thought. "Shall we go?" Jieun asked as Daehyun nodded in reply. Jieun placed her arm around his. This caught him by surprise but he didn't complain of course. He wasn't sure about Jieun but he was definitely blushing.

 

This was definitely going to be a trip to remember.