Charming person ♥

Daehyun X Jieun [One Shots]

image tumblr_n4wpgkcMCH1qavjqbo8_400.gif

 

Daehyun stood outside his new school. He smiled as he took a deep breathe and walked in. Daehyun has always been mute ever since he was born but that doesn't mean he can't hear the world, he can. Despite his small problem he didn't stop himself from having fun and spending his life as a normal teenager. His good looks and cute smile always got girls mesmerized however when they found out he was mute they always were slightly turned off. However like always he didn't care about what others thought about him, he thinks your own opinion on yourself is what that matters. He doesn't need a girl to fill his life, he was happy on his own. Now to the part he really hates, trying to find his new class. It was difficult to ask for help since everyone was in their own little world, no one was bothered about him. Just then someone banged into him.

He felt his body being thrown to the ground but he never felt the hard concrete. Instead he felt two tiny arms around his waist stopping him from falling down. After his 'saviour' let go he turned around to find no one. He tilted his head in confusion and looked down to pick up his books but someone was a step earlier than him. He assumed this person was the one who banged into him but supposedly saved him. He bent down to get a closer look of her. He couldn't deny this girl was stunningly beautiful and he couldn't stop staring, that was until he heard the girl speak. "I am so sorry for this inconvenience. I was in a hurry and I didn't see you so I banged into you. I'm not usually like this but ..," She stopped talking as she felt a pair of hand placed on her shoulders. She looked up to find one of the, if not the, most handsome guy ever.

He smiled at her and mouthed 'it's alright'. Weird, why wasn't he speaking?  She thought but brushed that to the side for now. "Hi, I'm Song Jieun and you must be new around here," Jieun smiled while offering him a handshake which he gladly took. "What's your name?" Jieun asked. He held up a book towards her face which clearly imprinted his name. Jung Daehyun"Well it's nice to meet you Daehyun. Do you want me to show you where your class is?" Jieun offered him a help. Daehyun smiled widely and nodded like a littled kid. He gave her a piece of paper that had his classroom number. "Oh!" Jieun gasped. "You're in the same class as me." Daehyun was pleased when he heard Jieun was in the same class as him. To Daehyun right now, Jieun was his guardian angel. "Well let's go then," Jieun said as she grabbed his hand. She dragged him along the crowded corridor and didn't realise Daehyun was blushing like a girl. 

Oh God, why is my heart thumping so bad? Daehyun thought. His train of thoughts was interuppted by Jieun's, "We're here!" Daehyun looked at her and then at their hand which they were still holding. "Oh, I'm sorry," Jieun apologised while scratching the nape of her neck. "I'll wait here with you until I see our teacher," Jieun smiled. Again he mouthed a 'thank you'. "No worries," Jieun replied. It's almost as if she doesn't even realise that he was mouthing. Daehyun smiled as he found the first person ever that didn't judge him for mouthing things. It's maybe because Jieun was too naive to notice it or maybe her personality was like this, a pure angel. "Look our teacher is coming, I'll introduce you to her," Jieun said. "Miss Park, this is our new sudent Jung Daehyun." The teacher looked at Daehyun and smiled. "Welcome to our school, Jung Daehyun."

Jieun and Miss Park entered the noisy class but as soon as the students saw Miss Park they all quietened down. Jieun quickly ran to her seat near the back, she sat by herself but she liked it that way, it was less irritating then. "Alright students we have a new student to join us today. Please be nice to him. Daehyun you can enter the class," Miss Park said. Daehyun slowly entered the class and as he did the girls squealed over his good looks while the boys looked at him in jealousy. He looked at Jieun who gave him a cute 'fighting'. "Please introduce yourself Daehyun." Daehyun walked over to the black board and grabbed a chalk. He neatly wrote 'Jung Daehyun on the board. But he still kept writing afterwards. The class whispered to themselves confused then momentarily stopped as Daehyun finished writing. In clear handwriting, he wrote: Ahnyeong I'm Jung Daehyun but I preferred to be called just Daehyun.

If you haven't noticed already I'm mute but I can still hear perfectly so don't feel bad for me because I have learnt to love my life like this. I've been treated really badly before and people have told me I'm different, an alien. However I don't regret being a mute because it's my own special identity and I would like to keep it that way. So just treat me like you treat any normal person and I hope we can get closer in the future. Jieun swore she felt a tear in her eye as she finished reading Daehyun's introduction. She mentally cursed herself for not realising he was mute earlier but she also saw how much he loves being himself. He stood there smiling at his classmates as some gasped in surprise while others teared up. Jung Daehyun, now that's a name to remember. Jieun smiled as she wiped away her tear. "Alright class, please calm down," Miss Park said while wiping her tears.

"Daehyun why don't you go sit next to Jieun since you two have met before." Daehyun grinned widely at the familiar name and bowed towards Miss Park. He walked towards Jieun and cutely waved at her. "We meet again I see," Jieun chuckled. Daehyun took his seat next to her and concentrated at what Miss Park was trying to teach. Jieun too tried to do the same but Daehyun's glowing face wasn't helping at all. She secretly peeked at his face and smiled to herself. Daehyun took a piece of paper and wrote something on it then passed it to Jieun. "Huh?" Jieun said before reading it. I know I'm good looking but if you keep on staring at me like that I might fall for you. Jieun's head shot up to look at Daehyun and he gave her a wink before focusing on the lesson again. Jieun's face heated up at the sudden chessiness from Daehyun but she kind of liked it. However for the whole lesson Jieun tried not to look towards his direction but failed to do so. Because in Jieun's eyes Daehyun was the most charming person she ever met.