Truth

Hidden Truth

(Female) Chanyeol's POV:

        "Unnie the only one that believed in it was Kai, because she tepeorted here accidently before." I said. Suho Signed, "Speaking of Kai..." Suho looked around, "have you heard from her or Sehun yet?" Suho asked. "No.." I said. "Well... before we went off to different directions, Baekhyun wasn't able to grab your hand. But Sehun was able to hook her arm with Kai's." Suho said. "Of course Baek unnie wasn't able to grab my hand, She had three bags with her." I said. Male Sehun was laughing from right next to male version of Baekhyun. "Wait you haven't mentioned D.O Dongseang.." I said. "Where is D.O?" I asked. "She is with Baekhyun.." Suho said. "So only me and you are the only ones that ended up alone.." Suho unnie said. "Now I'm not really worried for you.. Since you are pretty strong.. I mean, You do have the Phoenix.. The power of Flame. So your like one of the strongest after Kris Unnie.. Even though you don't really act like you are.." Suho said the last part under her breathe, but I understood her. "Than Who are you worried about?" I asked. "The Maknae.. Sehun..." Suho said. "Isn't she with Kai?" I asked. "Well yeah Shes with Kai, Who has the power of Teleportation so she is able to teleport anywhere when danger comes.. But I'm not worrying... If Kai would watch Sehun. I know Kai would, She is a very fast thinker, when the face of danger comes ahead.. But I'm worried Sehun would be stupid enough as to run off from Kai when Kai looks away for a second. And than our Maknae gets lost." Suho unnie said. I looked to the male version of Sehun before looking to Suho unnie. "Now I'm starting to get worried for Sehun.." I said. Suho unnie signed, "Chanyeol, Stay in Seoul Korea. If I hear from Kai or Sehun I'll tell you to go look for them, Or I will send Them to you.. I could trust you to watch them, Since apprentaly Kris Unnie had told me your powers are getting stronger and stronger every time you two trianed." Suho Unnie said. "Suho unnie are you sure, It's not Kai your worried about?" I asked. "No it's not Kai I'm worried about.. It's Hunnie. Remember that time, You, Kris unnie, Kai and Sehun where sent on a misson just the four of you.. And Sehun ran off to a different direction when you guys weren't looking. I could remember you were very angry at Sehun... When you guys found her. That Kai had to send Sehun home by herself. Before you burned the forest down with your anger." Suho unnie said.

       I looked down embaressed. "Now Chanyeol... I am actually worried about you... But because of your anger... I mean your able to control your emotions most of the time, but I don't know if you could control your powers once you get angry.. And the only one who could clam you down when your angry is Kris Unnie." Suho unnie said.  I looked at my hands, from behide my bangs.. "I mean you and Kris unnie are alot alike, the only difference is your a Happy virus.. And Kris... Well she is most of the time strict and Cold hearted. But she seems to act differently when around you.." Suho unnie said. I looked at her with a questionable look. "You don't notice it?" Suho asked. "You and Kris Unnie are like sisters. I think your closer to Kris unnie than to Baekhyun." Suho said.

   "Is that why Xiumin partners us up together when doing missions. When Exo K and Exo M do missons togther?" I asked. Male Suho blinked, looking at me with a shocked face probably asking 'Isn't Kris the leader?'

"No.. In our universe.. Kris Choose not to be the leader, unlike in the universe I'm in now.. In our Universe Xiumin unnie is the leader of Exo M." I said. I could see Kris from this universe looked shockedly at Xiumin. "Now.. Chanyeol, I can't answer that question, Because I don't know exactly why Xiumin Unnie puts you with Kris. You would have to ask Xiumin unnie or Maybe Luhan unnie." Suho unnie asked. I nodded, "Well Chanyeol... When Kai or sehun contacts me, I'll call you..  To eiether tell you to go look for them, or to warn you that they are going your way.. Although I know, Kai would just want to go look for you.. Instead of having you go look for them." Suho said. I gave her a questionable look. Suho signed, "I know You are the one that Kai would rather listen to than me.. But it seems that she gives you a hard time to.. I mean Kai is stubborn.. She won't just back down and just follow someones lead, She always wants to do it her way. But I know.. Kai is more comfortable listening to your orders than mine." Suho said. "What are you talking about unnie?" I asked.

Suho signed, "I'm Shocked Xiumin Unnie never told you.." Suho said. "Tell me what?" I asked. "Chanyeol, Your stronger than me.. And the leader is usually the strongest..." Suho said. I was still confused she must've caught it because she put a hand through her hair. "Xiumin unnie would have a easier time telling you this." She said. Before she signed and said. "Chanyeol, I'm not supposed to be the leader of Exo K.. Not in our universe atleast.." Suho said. "Than who is?" I asked. "You." Suho said. I was shocked, "Wait what, But your better at being the leader than me.." I said. "Chanyeol... You do have it in you... Xiumin Unnie has been having Kris Unnie test your personality for years. Since you where 8 years old, And Kris unnie had saw it in you so many times, That's why Kris unnie brought it on herself, to train you in to using your powers.." Suho said. "Wait I'm getting another call Chanyeol." Suho said.

Suho Unnie hanged up for alittle, And i was still having a hard time getting it in my head, That I could be the leader of exo k in 0x12. I looked at the male versions. One minute later when I was talking to Male version of me, who suddenly wanted to talk to me.. It was suho unnie. She looked kind of worried and irraited at the same time. "Whats wrong unnie?" I asked. "Chanyeol Kai just called me.." Suho said. She signed and pinched her nose. "And?" I asked. "Kai sounded angry when she was talking to me, and on the hologram I can see that it was written all over her face." Suho said. "What Happened?" I asked. "Sehun ran off, Like I predicted. And Chanyeol.. Kai seems to be worried sick, but she didn't say anything about it.. And all I heard in her voice was the sound of anger." Suho said.