Armed

Hidden Truth

Female Sehun's POV:

     Chanyeol kept looking around the whole time we wher walking. "Chanyeol unnie, No one is following us other than the male versions." I said. Chanyeol looked to me, And I backed away, when I saw her eyes where all red. "U-unnie?" I asked scaredly.. Chanyeol unnie looked back over to the front, Kai and Suho unnie looked to me. "I don't think you should talk to her when she's angry.." Suho whisappered. "Why is she angry all of a sudden?" I asked. "She is sensing someone else here, and she is still kind of angry from when Kai almost got killed." Suho unnie said as she stopped walking when Chanyeol unnie had disappered from in front of us. "Where did she go?!" Suho asked. Kai unnie looked to the male versions, Before she looked back over to the front. "We lost her, Because she had ran off ahead." Kai unnie said. "I can see that we lost her! But I meant where did she go Kai!" Suho unnie frantically said. "She went straight ahead." Kai unnie said. As she stepped in front only for her to be tackled to the ground. And someone was hugging her.

  "Kai Dongseang!" I heard D.O's voice. "D.O?" Suho asked shocked. D.O Got up, and hugged me and Suho at the same time. While Kai was on the floor rubbing her head. "Where is Beakhyun unnie?" I asked. D.O's eyes widened as she looked around. "opps, I got so exctied when I sensed you guys where close that I forgot to bring Beakhyun unnie along." D.O said. "Oh boy.... So both Chanyeol and Beakhyun is gone.." Suho unnie compilaned. "Chanyeol unnie.. I just passed her.. She went to the Clothing store." D.O said. "What? Why does she need new clothes?" Suho asked. "Well what we are wearing isn't in style here." I said looking to our old shinny and glitry outfits. "Maybe she went to get clothes so we can fit in..With everyone else." Kai said as she whipped the dirt froom her pants.

"But everyone knows Chanyeol hates shopping. Beakhyun is the one that loves it.. Beakhyun drags Chanyeol around when they are at the mall." Suho said.  "Beakhyun unnie already brought two bags of stuff." I said. The male versions where laughing.. as where the other female versions. And thats when D.O unnie saw the male Version of herself. "Thats the...." She said. "The male version of you? yes it is.." I said. "So the twin towers still exist here to.." D.O said. "Huh?" Male Kris asked confused. "Yifan Unnie And Chanyeol unnie is Known as the twin towers in Ox12." D.O said. "Right. I noticed that.." Male Beakhyun said. "Still.. such a diva." D.O unnie said. As me and unnies all laughed. "THERE YOU ARE!" We heard a yell. As we looked over to find a very angry Beakhyun unnie. She ran straight to D.O unnie.. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME YOU IDOIT!" Beakhyun unnie yelled. "Beakhyun Unnie." We heard a very strict voice. Beakhyun stopped was she was doing to look over... We all did.. And we saw Chanyeol standing there, with a black hoodie from this universe. She had other bags with her. "You went to the shopping mall and you didn't tell me?" Beakhyun whinned. But before she can complain any further. Chanyeol unnie threw a pink sweater in her face. Beakhyun looked angry. But than she saw the sweater. "This is so cute!?" She said. "Darma Queen." D.O unnie said.

   "Where is your 2 bags you brought?" Kai unnie asked as soon as we finally got to the Male versions dorm. "I lost it when we teleported through the michine." Beakhyun unnie whinned. "You have enough clothes at home.." Chanyeol said when she was on the specail computer she brought from the Ox12.. "Yeolie.." Beakhyun unnie whinned. "I'm not the only Yeolie here." Chanyeol unnie said. Beakhyun finally noticed the male version of Chanyeol unnie. "You just noticed?" Kai unnie asked in a are you kidding me voice. "Did you just notice there is also a male version of all 12 of us?" Kai unnie asked. Beakhyun unnie pouted, "why didn't you guys tell me." She asked. "Why didn't you notice Beak?" Chanyeol unnie said, as she stood up to take out the specail cell phone we each have from her pocket. Beakhyun unnie gave Chanyeol unnie the puppy dog eyes, But Chanyeol unnie ingored her.

   "Beak enough.. We are getting a call from Kris Unnie." Chanyeol unnie said. The rest of ran over to Chanyeol unnie's side, while Beakhyun slowly walked over. Chanyeol unnie answered the call. And we saw Kris unnie sitting on the roof top of her house, "Thank goodness you all found eachother." Kris unnie said. "Why wouldn't we Yifan Unnie?" I asked. She looked to me, "Your lucky I'm not there..." Kris said in a disappionted voice. But than she looked to Chanyeol unnie. "So you guys said you felt another engery source?" She asked. "Yes.. I feel like someone is watching us all the time." Suho said. "Chanyeol told me that Kai was attacked.." kris unnie said. "She did.. But than Suho unnie got to Kai, before Kai could crash on to the side walk." Beakhyun said. "Hm..." Kris thought for a moment. Kris signed, "Keep your Guards up Okay.. I will try to ask the queen if Exo M can go to the Universe you guys are at." Kris said. We all nodded. "Yifan your up here?" It was Xiumin Unnie. That walked over. "Hello Xiumin Unnie." Chanyeol unnie said. "Oh hey guys! How are you guys?" Xiumin unnie asked smiling. "They are being followed Unnie." Kris unnie said. Xiumin unnie's eyes widened, "Yifan... I don't think it's all of Exo K that's getting followed." Xiumin said. "What do you mean Unnie?" I asked. Xiumin unnie signed before she walked next to Kris and sat down.. "As the leader of Exo M, I talked with the Queen.. And She said that it's not all six of you guys that is being followed..." Xiumin said. "Than who is?" Baekhyun Unnie asked. Xiumin unnie looked worriedly to Chanyeol Unnie. "Chanyeol.. You have to keep your guard up.. It seems that the one thats following you guys.. Is after you.." she said. Suho unnie's eyes widened, "You mean Chanyeol is the one that they are after?" Suho unnie asked. "Apprentaly so.. Chanyeol's power is strong.. If her power falls in the wrong hands. Alot of people could die.. Because of the flames.. and the pheonix that she can call out. If someone other than her trys to control it.. Without the spefic training.. To even know how to handle the power she has, they will put millions in danger. Because her powers are strong enough to cover the whole world with fire." Xiumin said.

      Chanyeol Unnie was looking down, "We have to go there now.. If thats the case." Kris unnie said. "I talked to the Queen of exo.. and she said Exo M can go.. Thats the whole reason why I came up here. The others are packing already.. Pack the things you need Yifan." She said. Yifan unnie nodded and walked off to the window. Xiumin looked to Chanyeol once more, "Chanyeol for now be careful... Keep your guard up... If they steal your power. They can..." Xiumin trailed on.. Because Chanyeol unnie finished the sentence. "They can kill me also... Because if they steal my power... My life will go with it." Chanyeol unnie said. Chanyeol stood up and looked out the window.  "Chanyeol Your not evil... You've never been evil." Xiumin said. "My powers can kill people unnie." Chanyeol unnie said. "Only if they fall in the wrong hands. Your not some kind of monster Chanyeol.. You don't have that kind of personality." Xiumin said. "You and the male version have the same personality.. If you where a monster. he would have been evil." Suho Unnie said. Chanyeol unnie looked to the male version of her, who was sitting next to Kris with a shocked face, for what he took in..

"All of us have the same personality as the male selfs. Expect for maybe Sehun..." Xiumin unnie said looking to me. "Your not exactly like Male Sehun.. " Xiumin unnie said. "She has more of a Rowdy and Rude personality.." D.O pointed out. "I do?" I asked. "Well yeah.. When you talk to people sometimes.. You sound Rude. And your rowdy meaning your alittle one of those types that kind of get into peoples business." Chanyeol unnie said. "That doesn't sound like our Sehun.." Male Luhan said. "Chanyeol is the one that is exactly like the male version.." Xiumin pointed out. "I've noticed that." Suho said. "Not exactly.. Chanyeol Unnie is kind of more Leader like than male Chanyeol.." Kai Unnie said. Chanyeol unnie looked to Male Chanyeol before looking to Kai unnie.. "In what way is Chanyeol Leader like?" Beakhyun said. "You don't notice how she kind of plans what we do next if we are stuck on what to do.. And she is kind of worrying about all of us all of the time.. Even though Some of us are older than her." Suho unnie said. "Okay.. So I better go.. I'll see you guys when Exo M arrives in the alternate universe your at." Xiumin said.


Kris's POV: (Male version)

    "How is the Female version of Exo M?" Luhan hyung asked. "Female Chen is different than Male Chen." Female Baekhyun said. "How? In what way?" Lay asked.  "You should meet Unnie's First.. Before we tell you.." Female Kai said. "It shouldn't take them long to get here.." Female Chanyeol said. There was a flash of light outside. Female Baekhyun ran to the window and a smile went to her face. "That was Chen's single.. They're here already." Female Baekhyun said to The Female versions of Exo K. Female Chanyeol was the first to get up than the others followed. We followed after. The Female Versions of Exo k was bascially running downstairs. While female Kai teleported alittle. When Female Exo K got downstairs they ran to the smoke that was kind of clouded by the front of the building. "You guys came here fast.." Female Chanyeol said. "Zitao kind of fastened the time zone in the teleporter alittle." A girl that had Blue contacts and brownish gold hair. That looked like Luhan Hyung. "I told her not to.. But she didn't listen.." Female Me said. "We can't be that far from our Mission partner that long." Female Tao said. "That doesn't mean you can fasten the time zone.." Female Xiumin scolded. "It's to late already.. you guys are here already." Female Chanyeol said. "Well I guess it's not that bad.." Female Lay said.. as she said hello to female Suho.. Actually everyone was saying hello to their partners. That they are partnered with from exo k and exo m.

     The Female version of me and Female Chanyeol... when they stood next to eachother. I can tell they where pretty tall for girls. "No fair! Chanyeol did you get taller?" Female Chen said looking up at the female Chanyeol. "It's not Chanyeols fault that she is tall.." Female me said as she ruffled female Chanyeols hair. "Hey where is Our Maknae?" Female Tao asked looking around for female Sehun. I looked over and Saw Sehun next to The front introduce. "Zitao... She is right next to the door." I said. Female Tao's eyes widened when she saw me, "Male version of Yifan Unnie!" She Said. Female me looked to me, As Female Tao ran to Female Sehun and pulled her to where everyone was... "Sehunnie!" Female Luhan said as she hugged Female Sehun. "U-Unnie your choking me.." Female Sehun said. Female Luhan let go.. "I'm sorry Mei mei!" She said. "It's fine.." Female Sehun said smiling.

When we where in the dorm...

"About the ones that are following you guys... " female me trailed on.. "They're after me Unnie.." Female Chanyeol said. "That still counts as all of us.. Because  all 12 of us are one." Female me said. "Just kick me out than.." Female Chanyeol said. Female version of me looked to Female Chanyeol with a shocked face. "Yeolie..." Female me said. As Female Chanyeol went walking Outside of the dorm room..  "Whats wrong with Chanyeol?" Female Chen asked. "I don't know.." Female Baekhyun said. "Yifan.." Female Xiumin said. "I'll Talk to her." Female Me said as she walked by... and went through the front door.