Female Kai

Hidden Truth

Chanyeol (female) POV:

         I could feel fire cursing through my blood, But I didn't unleash it. "Where is Kai right now?" I asked. "Kai is going to were you are. Which right now she is in Japan.." Suho said. "In Japan.. It will take her a day to get here." I said. "She teleported to Gangnam already.. But she can't teleport directly to Seoul.. She used to much of her engry." Suho unnie said. "She will pass out if she teleported here, I mean she already teleported to Gangnam from Japan, which is like miles away. I mean it's not like USA, but still thats alot of miles. " I said. "Thats why Kai is thinking of another way to get to where you are." Suho answered, I could tell she was worried about the Maknae. The girl version of The Male version here. "She may take a while though, So you might just have to try looking for the Maknae where you currently are." Suho unnie said pinching her nose. "Where could she have gone? She has wind powers." I said. "She used a wind Kite, and it flew over the water. Atleast that's what Kai said." Suho unnie said. "That sounds like something Sehun would do actaully." I said. "Now Chanyeol, Be careful using your powers. Since your powers are the strongest in exo k.. I'm afriad that if you get angry you would catch the forest or worse the whole city of Korea in this dimesion on fire." Suho said. "I won't." I said. Suho signed, "We'll see, Sehun can oke you to get angry pretty badly.." Suho said. It was true what Suho said. Sehun sometimes get on my nerves pretty badly and I end up using my powers accidently hurting the others or hurting myself.

      "I mean for some reason Chanyeol, Your a Happy virus and mostly happy most of the time, But when someone makes you angry, mostly Sehun.. You would seem like you have smoke coming out of your ears. And when that happens for alittle the Happy virus goes away and angry Chanyeol replaces it." Suho said. "With you, Sehun doesn't really mean to make you angry, But she does.. while with Kai or Tao, She gets on their nerves on purpose. Like I don't why.. But Sehun seems to like getting the two of them angry..." Suho said. "Sehun gets on everyones nerves Unnie." I said. "I guess your right. But it's mostly Kai." suho said. "What about Kris unnie?" I asked. "Sehun does get Kris angry.. But Kris never shows it out right." Suho said. "And the only one that Sehun never makes angry is Luhan Unnie. But everyone else she does." Suho said. "Well anyways, Chanyeol keep your phone with you.. just in case eiether the five of us call you. Or maybe even Exo M. And try looking for Sehun alittle." Suho said.

      "Alright, bye Unnie." I said. And I hanged up. "So Female Kai is coming this way?" Male version of D.O said. I nodded, "Yes." I said. "Wait so Noona? Xiumin Hyung is the leader in 0x12?" Male Sehun asked. "Its weird calling me Noona isn't it?" I said. "But yes, Xiumin unnie is the leader of 0x12." I said. "Why didn't Kris choose to become the leader?" Male Suho asked. "I don't know actually, Hyung." I said. "Did you just call me Hyung?" Male Suho asked. "Well it's uncomfortable for me to call you Oppa." I said.

   My phone started ringing and I was shocked to see it was Kai. I picked it up and the hologram went up. I saw her hair was tied back, and she was wearing the black shirt that had the exo symbol. "Unnie! Where are you?!" She asked. "Didn't Suho unnie tell you I'm in Seoul?" I asked. "I'm already in Seoul. Unnie." Kai said. I looked at the Male versions than at the hologram figure on my weird phone from my universe. "How did you get here so fast?" I asked. She held up her specail necklace. "It still had some power from when we teleported here by the michine that we used." Kai said. "Do you feel light headed?" I asked. "No." Kai said. I realized she almost tripped. "Well kind of..." Kai said. I looked at the background. "She is close to SM." Male Chen said. "Unnie, Your with the male versions arent you?" Kai asked. "Yes." I admited. I relalized the next minute, Kai was holding on to her head, with a pain experssion on her face. "You know what.. Just stay where you are. I'll come over there." I said. "Do you even know where SM is?" Male Kris said. "There is a SM in our universe.. I just need to found out if it's at the same place as it is in 0x12." I said. "It is. I checked already Unnie." Kai said. I walked on ahead of the male versions, And started running to SM after hanging up with Kai. When I got to SM I saw Kai sitting down on the sidewalk with her head down, and in her arms. 
   
    She looked over at me, And stood up.. "Hey Chanyeol Unnie." Kai said. When I looked in her face, I realized she looked more pale than usual and this girl was pretty tan. "How much enegry did you use?" I asked. She looked to her hand, which shows her how much engry she used. "20%" Kai said. "Kai!" I said, signing. "I'm sorry Unnie. But you know I had to. Or it would take me days to come here." Kai said. When we were walking back to Male Versions, dorm. "Alright.. I guess it's okay." I said. "Do you have any idea where Sehun would have gone?" I asked. Looking to Kai (Female Kai). "No." Kai said. I knew Kai was still angry at Sehun. "That little brat never listens." Kai said, She was cleanching her fist. "I told her to wait, while I tried to contact you guys. But now look she freakin ran off when I told her to wait. She never listens to me!" Kai said. Angrily. "She never listens to anyone." I said. Kai signed, "I'm sorry.. Unnie." Kai said. I looked to her suprised. "Why Are you Apologizing?" I asked. "I failed. It's my fault Sehun is nowhere to be found. I should've left her alone unnie." Kai said.

     "It's not your fault Kai." I said. "Now you where in Japan the last time you saw Sehun right?" I asked. Kai nodded, I looked to the male version of Sehun. Before looking to the male version of Kris. "Do you get updates on the news?" I asked. Kris gave me a confused look, "Unnie, Sehun could be anywhere by now." Kai said. "I know. But We have to found Maknae Kai, You know what Happens when she gets to happy, To sad and scared or even anger. Her Powers would become to the point where she can't control it anymore, She is able to control the air around us. If it gets really windy somewhere else in the world.. Than she might be there." I said.

  "I hope she didn't go that far..." Kai said. I felt a gush of wind. Something almost hit Male version of Sehun But than I ran over and put up a wall of fire. "Oh Man!" I heard a girl compilan. I saw Sehun jumped down from a tree. I heard Kai grunt from behide me. "Looks like we found the brat already." Kai said. "Sehun what the heck is wrong with you?" I asked. "What I just wanted to see, if the male version of me, can dodge that." Sehun said. I rolled my eyes, "Your male version is a human you dimwit!" I said. "Oops." Sehun said. I turned around and Started walking. "I'm sorry Unnie." Sehun said. "I'm not the one you ran away from." I said.


Female Kai's POV:

   I looked to Sehun, Sehun backed away. "I told you to stay there?! You can't even follow simple Orders?!" I asked angrily. "I-I.." Sehun said scared. "You worried the hell out of me, When I saw you weren't at the spot I left you at." I said angrily. I turned around and started walking. "Kai Unnie... I'm sorry." Sehun said following me.. I looked over to her, The Male Versions stopped walking from behide Sehun. "Where did you go in the first place Maknae?" I asked in a stern voice. "I felt something, So I went up with my powers. I felt a blast of Engery but I didn't see anything." Sehun said. I looked at her in disbelief. "You have to believe me Kai Unnie. I really felt a blast of Engery." She said. I looked over to see what Chanyeol Unnie was doing and I saw she had stopped walking and she had her arms streched out infront of her, ready to attack just in case something came charging at her. "Whats wrong Chanyeol unnie?" I asked. "We aren't alone.... I feel someone else's presance." Chanyeol Unnie said. I looked to Sehun And she had her hands streched out infront of her. I looked around I teleported infront of Chanyeol Unnie and I did feel someone elses presance. I looked  around, I teleported by the tree that was infront of us. I smelled something in the air... It was Salt water... A bunch of a water was coming towards me, But before I had time to teleported I was shot off the tree. "Kai!!" Chanyeol unnie said from behind me. Before I hit the floor, water came under me. And it put me lightly on the ground. I was shocked. I lifted my head off the ground to look up.

Chanyeol Unnie and Sehun went running to me, The Male versions behide them. "Kai are you okay?!" Chanyeol unnie asked worriedly. "I'm fine.. But who shot me with water. Suho unnie is the only one that I know has water, And what about the string of water that saved me?" I asked. Chanyeol looked around. She must have seen something off to the side, Because she said. "Who are you!?" The shadow came walking out. I was shocked when the shadow was Suho, And she was looking at me worried. "Are You okay Kai?" She asked. "Was that you Unnie? That almost hurt Kai unnie?" Sehun said. "No.. I was the one that saved her." Suho said. "Than who was the one that tried to hurt me?" I said. "I don't know.. I couldn't see him/her." Suho unnie said. Suho unnie looked to the male version of Suho before she walked over Chanyeol unnie helped me up. "Are you sure your okay?" Chanyeol Unnie asked. "I'm fine Unnie." I said. Chanyeol looked to Suho unnie. "Unnie, who else has water that you know, Would want to Kill Kai." Chanyeol said. "No one in this alternate universe." Suho unnie said.

"You think it came from our Universe?" Chanyeol asked. "Well yeah.. There is no one in this planet of this universe that has powers." Suho said.