Twin Towers of Exo

Hidden Truth

Female Luhan's POV: 

     I've watched as Yifan walked out to try and talk to Chanyeol.. I hope she can.. Since Chanyeol is one of us and belongs in the group, as the leader of Exo K, Now that we found out it was supposed to be her who is the leader the whole time. Before I looked back over to the converstation, and all of my dongseangs with the expection of Xiumin Jiejie all looked to me. "Unnie? are you listening?" Kai Dongseang Asked. "Oh uh... What did you ask again?" I asked. "I asked how was your mission that you did on your own?" Kai asked. "Oh uh it was okay.." I said smiling. Kai looked to me with disbelief, But she didn't say anything about it. "How is your powers going? We heard what happened.." D.O dongseang said. "What do you mean? What happened with your powers Unnie?" Chen asked worriedly.. "Nothings wrong.." I mumbled. "Unnie we heard you passed out." Baekhyun said. "You passed out!?" Chen and Lay dongseang asked worriedly. "Fine. I passed out because I was holding up to many ships with my powers. But I was okay.." I said. "How many ships did you try to hold What your powers?" I heard Chanyeol Dongseang ask.. She was walking in first and Yifan dongseang. I could see the worry in Chanyeol eyes, What would she saw when she found out that I tried holding up 10,00 at one time. 

I signed and Said "10,00." I said. "10,00?" Chanyeol dongseang asked. She kind of had a pissed off look in her eyes. "Of course you passed out if it was 10,00 ships." Chanyeol said. "I had to keep them away from the planet. If I didn't everyone in our planet would of died. Sehun would have blown them away like usual... but you guys where here for your mission." I said. "Wait Chanyeol.. Didn't you almost pass out to... When it was that mission with trying to explode the bad guys ship?" Xiumin Unnie asked. My eyes widened I never knew she did that.. "She actually almost died on that mission." Baekhyun dongseang mumbled. "What?! When!? Where!? Why?" I asked standing up.. "One question at a time unnie.." D.O said. I looked to Chanyeol dongseang with a look of 'Tell me now.' 


Female Chanyeol's POV: 

       "It was six months ago. There was an Enemy ship on the planet and the queen had asked me to take on the mission.. And since Kris unnie was doing a different mission with you guys, I was doing it alone. And their was 100 bombs in the ship." I said. "Wait, than how did it get to the part where you almost died?" Lay unnie asked. "I had put fire on most of the bomb, setting a bunch of them off. When I was running out of the place. I suddenly felt dizzy, because I used to much of my enegry, lighting all of the bombs. That when the ship expolded I was still inside." I said. I saw Luhan Unnies eyes widened, Actually all of Exo M and Also the male versions were all surprised especailly the male version of me. "You where still inside the ship When it expolded?" Male Kris asked. 

  "Yes I was.." I said. "Who found you in there than?" male Baekhyun asked. "I did." Kai Dongseang said. Everyone looked to Kai... "When I saw the big expolosion from my room, I had remebered that Chanyeol Unnie was in there. I had called Chanyeol unnies big brother and he said she wasn't home. So I teleported to the site of the ship and the ship was destoryed, Chanyeol would have died.. Through the expolision if it wasn't for that pheonix that was covering her during that time. It seems that she was able to use alittle more of her power before the expolosion. But she ended up with alot of a big cut on her forehead, And she lost her foot.. Thats why she has the metal foot that they put on.." Kai said. Luhan unnie looked down to my feet, she had a confused face. "It looks normal to me." Luhan unnie mumbled "Thats because I'm wearing these Tennis shoes..." I said. "You lost your foot in the expolosion?" male Version of Lay asked. I nodded, "The reason why Chanyeol Unnie almost died, was because she was losing so much blood, from where her leg was cut off." Kai dongseang said. 

  "When I found out from Kai dongseang. That Chanyeol was in a coma.. I was freaked out.. Especially when Kai told me that Chanyeol got half her leg cut off." Suho Unnie said. "How long did it take for you to walk on it again?" Male version of me asked. "It took me like 5 months and a half, after I woke up from the coma." I said. "For the first week, she couldn't move at all.." Baekhyun unnie said. "Compared to what happened to me.. Yours is worse Chanyeol.." Luhan Unnie said. "Why didn't we found out till now?" Lay asked. "Chanyeol didn't really want to keep talking about it.. She was trying to put it behind her. And we figured that you guys would freak out when You heard that she lost half her leg. So we kept it between Exo K only.." Suho said. 

     "Well Kris Unnie found out.." Sehun dongseang said. "Thats because Kris is her Partner... She probably found out when they where training.." Suho answered to Sehun dongseang. "Actually.. No... Chanyeol hid it from me for 4 months..." Yifan unnie said. "Than how did you find out?" Male Zitao asked. "We went to the hospital, because Chanyeol was suddenly walking funny.. And I saw the metal part of her leg." Yifan Unnie said. "Why didn't you guys tell me? I'm the oldest of the group." Xiumin unnie said. "I was worried that you would be freaked out if you heard.." I said. "Is that why you told me not to tell the other members of Exo m?" Yifan Unnie said. "No... I actually was scared of what they would say or do.. Once they find out that half my leg was blowned off." I said. "Did you think.. We would kick you out of the group?" Luhan asked. "No.. She thought you guys would think of her differently.." Suho Unnie said. "Why would we look at you differently? Your still our friend." Chen said. 
      

     "Because pretty much everyone but the government of Exo was looking at me in a different way.. They saw me as a handicaped person.." I said. "You saved the planet though?! You lost your leg for the whole planet of Exo maybe even Ox12." Male Baekhyun said. "Samething with Yifan Unnie, she lost her hearing in her left ear.. After getting shot by a enemy.." Suho said. Yifan unnie had on some thing that hid the ear, since it was pretty much exploded from the gun shot right in the ear. "Her whole ear almost got blasted off." I said. "If it wasn't for You suddenly coming and using your powers angist the enemy.. I would have been killed there." Yifan unnie said looking to me. "So the twin towers where the one that lost something while in battle or on a mission?" male Luhan said. "They are called the Twin towers as males to?" Baekhyun unnie said. "It's almost the same from each alternate universe." Kai dongseang said. 

   "Well Yifan and Chanyeol are the tallest in our group and out of all of the females in Exo planet.." Xiumiun unnie said.