The Terrible Storm

Hidden Truth

Female Xiumin's POV:

    We were practicing in the middle of nowhere. To train our powers. "Sehun! Your wind is too strong!" Kai yelled. As everyone was trying to hold on to something to not be into the vortex she was making. "Someone stop her! Before everything disappears!" Male Baekhyun yelled. I looked to Luhan who holding on to Zitao so she wouldn't fly off. "I can't believe I'm saying this! But Zitao stop time around us!" I yelled. Zitao held up her pointer finger and middle finger and time stopped. While everyone landed on the ground. Sehun passed out because she used too much energy. "Her powers are too strong. She can't even control it.." Kris said as she bent down in front of Sehun. We choose to Camp outside. Since Sehun is passed out. And there was wood. Plus Chanyeol had brought her backpack. So a big tent was set up. "You keep this in your backpack?" Male Lay said. Looking at how it looked almost like a House.

"Technology is different in Our planet.." Chanyeol Dongseang said. While she used her powers to light the wood on the fire, The firewood that Male Kris and Male Kai got. Sehun Dongseang was passed out next to where Luhan was sitting. "She's been passed out for three hours already.." Baekhyun said. "Well She did use too much of her powers at one time," I said. "Does she always do that? Or was that her first time doing that?" Male Luhan said. "She does it when she is really happy, really sad and really angry," I said. "Her eyes were glowing.." Chanyeol pointed out. I stopped what I was doing to look to Chanyeol "How did you notice it? You were All the way at the end?" I asked. "I saw her eyes glowing, From where I was standing. She was too stressed out, she couldn't think straight. That's why she almost us in a vertex by accident." Chanyeol said as she sat there, She was playing with the fire, between her hands. "I didn't see it..." I mumbled. "That's cause Sehun was looking to the floor," Kai said. "Then How did Chanyeol See her," I said. "I saw her symbol glowing from that tree," Chanyeol said, as she stopped playing with the fire to point at the tree 4 trees away.

    "She's always been good with seeing those things..." Luhan said. I noticed a weird Aura. I stood up.. "Xiumin what's wrong?" Kris asked me. I could see from the corner of my eyes Male Xiumin was looking to me. "Kris, fly up and the air and see if you can see anything," I said. Kris nodded as She flew up and stood on a tree. Kris Flew off and She was gone for 5 minutes.When she finally flew down landing on the ground. "Xiumin, There only the Matokis they are 1000 miles to the east," Kris said. "You mean ShiShi, Tats, Keke, Joko, Dada, and Toto?" Sehun asked suddenly waking up. That it freaked out Baekhyun causing Chanyeol to laugh at her. "Yes, Sehun but you didn't have to list them," Chanyeol said. "You Mean BAP?" Male Kris said. "There is a Bap in your world?" I asked. "Yes. They are Kpop stars like us." Male Kai said. "Well in our world they are also Male. Since they really aren't any girl Matoki expects for the queen or otherwise known as the Governor." I said. "Can they turn human?" Male Tao asked. "Well Yes. But only when they have to. But otherwise, they never use it." I said.

   "But the question I have is why they're here?" Kai asked. "Well, we won't know unless we go and ask them.." Chanyeol said. "Can they talk when they are Bunny?" Male Lay asked. "They can," I said. We walked to the spaceship that we saw, and I saw Shishimato's bunny ears from under the spaceship.Jokomato waved to us. Chanyeol walked to Shishimato,surprising the poor bunny as she said. "Shishi?" Chanyeol Dongseang called. As the bunnies hit his head, out of shock and surprise. He came out from under the spaceship holding his head."Oh.. Chanyeol it's just you. How is your leg?" He asked. Chanyeol smiled bitterly. "I have a little bit of a robot leg now," Chanyeol said. Shishimato's eyes widened, "You lost half your leg?" He asked. "Yes.." Chanyeol said nodding. "Yeolie Noona!" I heard voices behind us. I looked to where the voice came from, it was Totomato running to Chanyeol and hugging her. Totomato loved The twin towers, Kris and Chanyeol. Chanyeol let Totomato hug her as he snuggled his head against her back. I felt someone hug my leg. I looked down to see Tatsmato. I kneeled down in front of Tatsmato and hugged him back.

  "Where are Keke and Dada?" Kai asked. "They went somewhere," Shishimato said. As we were all sitting in a circle. The male us sitting behind us. Totomato was still hugging Chanyeol dongseangs neck, "Toto I think you should let go of her now." Shishimato said. "But Toto don't want to..." Totomato said. I can tell Chanyeol's leg was hurting she had that pain in her eyes. I looked to Luhan, "Hannie.. Where is Chanyeols medicine for her leg?" I whispered to her. "It's in her backpack.." Luhan answered. "But Baek has it right now.." Lay said. I looked worriedly to Chanyeol. As Toto Let go of her probably sensing something was wrong.. "Noona, Gwenchana?" Toto asked. "It hurts," Chanyeol said. "What hurts?" Kai asked. "Her leg," I said. "Where is her medicine?" Suho asked. "It's in her backpack Suho," I said. "But Baekhyun Unnie is not even back yet," Tao said worriedly. Toto was hugging Chanyeols Waist Snuggling his head to her chest. In hopes of making the pain subside. "Where did Baek go?" Shishimato asked. "She went to go get a new first aid kit since We lost ours when coming here," I said. "Should we take Chanyeol to the hospital?" Chen asked me. "We can't run the risk of them finding out Chanyeol has powers," I said. "What do we do then? We can't leave her with pain.." Kris said. Chanyeol was looking down and she holding on to her leg which had the part of a robot a little. When she lost half her leg. And I saw one tear rolled down her cheeks. Everyone could see it. I looked to Suho. "Suho can you call Baekhyun?" I asked. Suho nodded, before taking her phone out and Calling Baekhyun. Which we saw the telegram come in front of us. "Hi, Suho," Beakhyun said. She was using her headphone style of it since she can't use that kind of technology in public.

   "It's Chanyeol, Baek... She's having one of those times where her leg is in really big pain. And She actually has tears rolling down silently." Suho said. "What Percent is it at Yeolie?" she asked. "100..." Chanyeol mumbled. I was shocked, 'How long were you holding it Chanyeol?' I thought. "How long was it hurting?" I asked. "1 hour." Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol! Why didn't you say anything." Kris said. "It wasn't hurting at a 100%. Before it was only 87%" Chanyeol said. "You're supposed to tell us when it hurts 10%," Kris said worriedly. "You guys weren't here when it hit ten." She said. "Then when did it hit ten?" I asked. "When I dropped here from the other universe in front of the male versions." She said. "That long," Kris mumbled.

Beakhyun pinched her nose, after hearing that little bit. 

Beakhyun nodded as she smiled. "See you guys soon," she stated. "Oh, Wait, I forgot to mention and I have Keke and Dada with me, I'm acting like their my stuffed animals. Since I found them with a human girl, who was about to bring them home." Beakhyun added.  

"Did you find the first aid kit yet?" I asked. "hold on, I'm almost there." She said. 

Beakhyun hung up. 

"So why are you guys here?" Shishimato asked. 

"Well Exo K was on a mission somewhere, but due to an accident, they ended up here, in the world of our male versions. Exo-M followed them, after hearing Chanyeol was in trouble and there is an evil energy somewhere close by." I answered. "What about you guys?" I asked. 

"We came here to ask help from us in this universe and also, we heard you guys came here," Shishimato said. 

"That's not the only reason, though," Tatsmato said. 

I looked confusedly to him, "Whats the other reason?" I asked. 

Tatsmato was looking to Sehun. 

Which made me confused. "What?" I asked.

"Due to Keke's closeness to your maknae, she sensed something going on with her," Tatsmato said. 

I looked to Sehun, who was talking to Totomato; since he went over to her. 

The girls and I looked worried and confused. Also, I can tell the Male versions of us were too. 

"Look, don't look at me, It was Kekemato that sensed it, and he got worried," Tatsmato said. 


Female Sehun's POV:  

   I didn't exactly tell unnie's that my powers weren't working correctly. I can feel their looks, especially the Male version of me. I felt something, and I stood up, looking behind me. "Noona, Whats wrong?" Totomato asked. 

I didn't see anyone there, but someone or something was there. Totomato climbed to the top of my head, and he was looking on with me to where ever I was looking. 

"What are we looking for-" before he can finish. Suddenly a blast of air, came flying to me.

"Sehun!" Chen Unnie called. 

"It's not me!" I called back. 

I looked back to the spot I was looking at before. I was suddenly being lifted off the ground Totomato fell off my head and got caught by Kai Unnie, who ran over.

"Sehun!" Kai unnie asked. 

"I can't get down from here!" I called. 

Suddenly I felt something or someone was choking me, taking the air from my lungs. When I felt around my neck, nothing was there. I coughed, hard, it hurt my throat, feeling like thrones. 

"SEHUN!" my unnie's called. I knew they were trying to reach me, Kris Unnie was trying to fly to me, but there was some sort of invisible wall there blocking her. "There is some sort of wall around her!" Kris Unnie called down to the others, in a frantic, and worried voice, that I never heard from her before. 

 I was suddenly thrown into a tree. Hitting my head really hard. 

I coughed, after able to breathe again. I heard running feet, and the first to run over was both Luhan Unnie and Luhan Hyung, in other word's both the male and female version. I saw the male version of me was behind Luhan Hyung, he looked worried. 

"Sehun are you okay?" Luhan unnie asked. 

I couldn't answer right away since I was too busy coughing. But I managed a nod. "It felt like someone or something was choking me to death.." I said. 
I was helped up by Luhan Unnie and Kai Unnie.

Totomato came running over, "Noona!" He called, As his little body in this form, came and hugged my leg. "Are you okay Noona?" He asked. 
"Yeah, I'm fine Toto. What about you? You fell off my head." I said. 

"Toto okay," Totomato said I couldn't tell if he was smiling, or frowning since their was a mask on his face. But I can tell he was happy. 

Right when he said that, Beakhyun Unnie came running over. "What happened?" She called. 

"Sehun was almost choked to death." Chen Unnie answered. 

Beakhyun Unnie froze, as she looked at me with widened eyes. "I'm fine Unnie, I was thrown into a tree, though," I said. 

Her face didn't change. She set down Chanyeol unnie's backpack, to give Chanyeol Unnie her medicine and which she took the medicine. Before Beakhyun was looking around to make sure I wasn't injured. 

"Unnie I'm fine," I said. 

"Beak, I checked over her already. She did have a cut on her head. But I took care of it." Lay Unnie said. 

"This is starting to worry Me, First it was Kai and now Sehun. Our Maknae's are almost getting killed, by this unknown force, who may I add, also wants to get to Chanyeol!" Beakhyun Unnie panicked. 

"I would admit, it does worry me.." Suho Unnie said. 

"Who is next?" Male Lay asked. 

"Well, It could be anyone of the youngest. I have a feeling it's Tao Unnie next." I said. 

Tao froze in horror. As Kris Unnie patted her head, to calm her down. 

Kekemato jumped down from Beakhyun's arms to run to me, "You're okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

He gave me a look but didn't say anything about it. 

 

TimeSkip: 

The Matoki's, as well as our male version, was camping out at our camp. Toto slept with me, in a tree by the camp, that night. Even though there was a tent, that Chanyeol Unnie and Beakhyun Unnie put up, I just felt better sleeping in a tree. 

But that didn't stop everyone from worrying. Which is why Shishi made Toto sleep with me, even though he was younger than me. But than Tats claimed that Toto can fight, just in case someone tries to attack us in the night time. 

My unnies and Hyungs still gave me a ruckus, It was mostly the oldest of both versions. But Xiumin Unnie, Kris Unnie, thought it was okay. 

Flashback: 

"Okay, Goodnight everyone," I said. I was about to climb the big tree next to the tent when both Suho's stopped me. 
"Where are you going? The tent is right behind us," Suho unnie said. 

"It's dangerous to be sleeping alone." Suho Hyung added.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys are just sleeping in the tent. Kris Unnie has really good hearing. So it's not like you guys wouldn't hear it if someone comes here." I said. I tried to reason with the worrisome Suho's. 

"She does have a point.." Xiumin Unnie said. 

"What are you crazy! She's our Maknae!" Suho Unnie said.

Xiumin Unnie rolled her eyes. "I'm older than you Suho, so don't talk to me like that. Plus it's in Sehun's nature to sleep in trees. I mean for crying out loud on our planet she sleeps in a tree house." Xiumin unnie said. 

I was shocked she was even backing me up. Xiumin Unnie is the eldest and tends to worry about everyone also. 

"Xiumin." Chen Unnie said.

"She will be fine. It's not like she doesn't control the wind." Xiumin Unnie said. 

Next thing you know some of the others were arguing with Xiumin Unnie. She was standing her ground. But I knew pretty soon she will get angry.

"Unnie maybe I should.." I mumbled.

Xiumin Unnie looked over at me and patted my head. She gave me a soft smile, the smile reaching her eyes. 
"It's fine Sehun," She said. 

She turned back to the other Unnie's. Kris Unnie was next to Xiumin Unnie, quietly standing there. But she looked like she was about to explode too. It lasts a few more minutes. Before Kris Unnie can do anything, Xiumin Unnie finally exploded. 

Everyone froze when suddenly everything around us turned to ice. Xiumin Unnie had an annoyed look on her face, her eyes glaring at the others.

"Enough! I'm the oldest of you guys! And what I say stands. Sehun is not some 4-year-old kid, she's old enough to watch herself, and the tree is right next to the tent." Xiumin Unnie scolded. The whole time Xiumin Hyung, the male version of Xiumin Unnie was not talking the whole time. But he wasn't shocked like everyone else was at Xiumin Unnie's outburst. 

- End of Flashback-