From 0x12

Hidden Truth

(Female) Chanyeol's POV:

      I was currently at my house packing my stuff to go on the misson, I only had one bag I was packing... Unlike Baekhyun Unnie, Who I know had packed her WHOLE CLOSET! I knew even if I'm currently not with Hyunnie.. I stood up, from where I was sitting on the floor, I looked to my room, which I was leaving behind for a year. I zipped up my bag, And rolled it out of the room, I looked to the pictures on the wall, of me and my family.. I got side tracked, Because there was a knock on the door. And Before I can get to it, My big Brother went to the door. And when he opened it I knew it was Baekhyun. "Chanyeol Dongseang! Baekhyun is here!" My big brother yelled from downstairs. I picked up my one bag that I had packed. And Ran down stairs...  I saw Baekhyun Unnie holding three bags, Well it was less than her whole closet but three bags for a one year misson, I don't think it's needed.... "What did you pack?" I asked. "Clothes, Shoes, My hats..." Baekhyun said smiling. "Did you pack them in all different bags?" I asked pointing to the big bags already... "Yes." Baekhyun said smiling.. I shook my head, Not wanting to say more.

(A/N: When Chanyeol Oppa has a big sister.... Female Chanyeol has a Big brother... But it's still Park Yoora, Just male Version in universe 0x12)  

   I looked to my brother, "Bye Oppa." I said smiling. I hugged my big brother, And he hugged me back. When he let go, he ruffled my hair. I picked up my bag, and he waved at me. I just walked out, because I was wearing my shoes already.. "Bye Yeolie! stay safe!" My big brother called after me, I looked to him. "Bye Yoo Oppa!" I called. I called him "Yoo" Oppa, But his real name is Yoora. Park Yoora. I kept walking to the car, that was parked in the drive way... It wasn't a car that drive on roads, Since we at exo planet don't even have roads to drive, Actully we do, but it's in the sky... The cars here can fly...

    Kris unnie was sitting in the drivers seat since she was dropping us off to the north east sky buliding, Sehun dongseang was seating in the sit behide Kris Unnies seat, Kai sat next to her and than Suho unnie sat next to Kris Unnie in the passenger seat.. Tao Dongseang was standing by the trunk.. "Baekhyun unnie? What the heck did you pack?" Tao asked. I laughed whole heartedly, while Baekhyun was looking at me with a scowl. But than she looked to Tao Dongseang who was trying not to laugh as hard as me.. She was bitting her lip to keep from smiling also. Baekhyun unnie was exaplining to her what she packed. "Zitao! Just stop talking and put the bags in the trunk!" Kris Unnie scolded Tao from the drivers seat of the car, She was looking over here with her famous "Stop Fooling around face" She mostly has around Tao when she fools around. Tao unnie nodded, she opened the trunk, Baekhyun put the three bags inside the trunk and than I put my one bag inside. In which I saw the others also had one bag, Instep for Baekhyun of course..

   I walked to the back seat sitting behide Sehun, Baekhyun unnie sat in the middle of me and Tao dongseang.. Kris unnie looked over to make sure we had our seatbelts, When she saw we had them on. She started the car, Lifted the car in the air and drove up to the road in the sky... We started driving on the road up above from the houses, Trees and other stuff down below. Kris was driving, while concerting on the road, Even when Sehun asked her questions, she answered while looking to the street. We finally got to the place... Me and the rest of Exo K, got out of the car. Well so did Tao dongseang and Kris unnie but they waited until we got compeletly out to avoid any accidents or anything. Another car was parked on the other side, And I saw the other Exo M members... They got out of the car, "Bye Dongseangs!" Xiumin unnie said hugging each and every one of exo k. I smiled, And so did the others of exo m. Tao was crying, when we said goodbye to her. Kris Unnie said goodbye to us last, She walked to each of the other members of exo K and hugged them, when she got to me she smiled first, ruffled my hair than hugged me. I hugged her back.. When we let go she ruffled my hair again. And than ushered me to the other Exo k members who were starting to leave.

   Me and Kris unnie was very close, Especailly when she was mostly my partner when Exo K and Exo M had a mission togther. "Bye! Dongseangs!" The oldest in exo yelled, Instep for Tao who called us unnies, instep for Kai and Sehun. She called them Kai and Sehun Dongseangs. When we got in the buliding, I looked behide and saw Exo M still standing there. Kris Unnie smiled at me, before waving at me. "Yeolie Stay safe." Kris unnie said. I heard her from outside, I smiled, "I will." I said. She heard me from outside and nodded. I looked back over and we started walking, when we got to where the governer and the president of Exo planet, they where standing infront of the michine, used to teleport us to other locations, across this galaxy and the next.

  Well Kai has the power of Teleportation, But since she just got it when her 19th birthday came around just January and it was in the middle of June, on the 15th. She only had four months to pratice and that wasn't much at all. she can't yet control it. But she was Tao Dongseangs, Partner when Exo M and Exo K came together for missions. And Tao and Kai's powers work well together, Because Tao has "Time Control" And Kai has "Teleportation."

We walked close to the michine holding our bags.. While the lady, who controlled this michine, was starting to work her magic.
Sehun went on early and we all followed her...


(Female) Suho's POV:

     I looked at the girls, "If we get spilt apart, Meet Up a Seoul, South Korea!" I said. The girls nodded, And than we we're off, I saw the girls all flying by my side. But all of a sudden something happened, something went wrong, and we were all going different ways.... I saw Baekhyun tried to grab Chanyeol's hand so they wouldn't be spilt apart but she couldn't. But Sehun, Sehun dongseang, managed to grab Kai's arm before they went off somewhere in the galaxy, or to a different universe all together.
"Chanyeol!" I heard Baekhyun from infront of me, She was close to chanyeol, But because of her three bags full of stuff she couldn't grab Chanyeol's other free hand..and Than their is D.O who ended up following Baekhyun.

    And the next thing I know I woke up in Beijing China.. I stood up and looked around, "Where are my sisters?" I asked.


 (Female) Chanyeol's POV:

      I didn't land correctly, when I landed, I must've landed on a hard wood floor. Because my head was hurting... I sat up from where I was on the Floor, My bag was still in my right hand.. There where 12 males, in the room. One was reading a newspaper, but now he looked up at me with a face, I couldn't expalin what it was exactly, their was one of them in the kitchen cooking, their was one with chubby cheeks that was sitting on the couch next to the male that looked like a girl. They where all doing their own thing, all twelve of them, And they looked at me. Which I was holding on to my bag which I'm shocked made it in one piece, And me who was also rubbing her head in pain..

I looked around, It was kind of blurry still... But it start getting clear.. "Where am I? Who are you guys? Where are my sisters?" I asked looking around the room, when they weren't here with me, my heart went down. Not really... but you get it right.. I stood up. I was wobbly of course, My head was killing me.

Where is Baekhyun Unnie, Suho Unnie, Kai and Sehun. "Your in Seoul Korea in Exo's dorm, We are exo.. And we don't know where your sisters are.. " The one that looked like the boy version of Kai Dongseang.. "Kai?" I asked. Shocked. He looked at me with a weird face. "Are you a fan?" asked the one that looked like Sehun. "Maknae?" I asked. All twelve of them was starting to back away from me. "Maybe she is a fan." The one who looked like.... Me. "Chanyeol." I asked shocked. Now that was weird... calling out my own name.

   "How do you know them?" Asked the one that looked like Kris unnie. "Krease?" I asked shocked. And all eleven started laughing. But I was freaking out.. I strached my hair, "Where is the others?" I asked. They all got quiet and looked to me, I took my phone out, which was a weird techology think that Lay unnie made. That me and the girls all have. I called Suho, But since this different than a real phone, I didn't put it to my ear. I put it to the floor and a light came up. I saw a holographic clone shine above it.. And it was Suho unnie. She blinked at the phone. "Yeolie!" She said smiling. I smiled, "Hey unnie.." I said. "Where are you?" Suho unnie asked. "In Seoul Korea.. " I said. I didn't mention being in exo's dorm... Who ever they are.. But I think they are the male versions of me and my other team members. "You ended up in Seoul?" Suho unnie asked. I nodded. "Where are the other four?" I asked. "I don't know where Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun are..." Suho said. "But the only thing I do know is that currently Kai and Sehun are togther. Where ever they are." Suho said looking around. She was standing infront of a restarant written in Chinese. I saw from the other side of the holographic image, the males in the room, which I'm starting to think is our boy versions. Where staring over with shocked faces.

    Suho hasn't called me, by "Chanyeol" Yet. Maybe they would be more shocked if she called me that. "Are you in Beijing, China?" I asked shocked. Suho Unnie was shocked, "How do you.." She asked. "The chinese writing behide you.." I said. Suho looked behide her, and she started laughing. "What?" I asked. "I thought for a second there you where able to just know where I was.." Suho said. I looked down, kind of embaressed. Suho stopped laughing and smiled at me, "Well Yeol, I want you to stay where you are. Don't move until one of us comes over to Seoul, South Korea." She said. "Well bye Yeol." She said.I said bye.. But than I remembered something. "Wait Unnie." I said. And she stopped, and looked up at me from the holographic image. "We aren't in 0x12 universe anymore." I said. She was shocked. "Park Chanyeol?" She asked strictly. The male versions where now looking to me with shocked eyes. "No I'm telling the truth Suho Unnie! I'm standing here in the same room, as the male versions of us! We learned about our boy versions in school!" I said. "Chanyeol what are you going on about now?" she asked. "Why don't you believe me unnie!" I cried putting my head backwards.

Wait! Why didn't I think of that. I turned the phone around with my foot and showed her the Boy versions who looked at the holographic image on the phone with shocked faces. I saw Suho's shocked face, when I faced the phone back over. She was shocked. "Chanyeol you where telling the truth.. We learned about this in schooL.. But I thought it wasn't true.. I thought we actually didn't have boy versions in a different dimeson."  Suho said.