We're staying where?

My Dream Come True

---HyeNa POV---

"Ohh...Min...woo? You're Minwoo, right?" I said awkwardly.

"Haha. You don't know who I am, don't you? I'm all over the internet and on the television." Minwoo said softly, but loud enough for me to hear. I was pretty sure that this was the first time I saw him. Well, not exactly. I saw him a few minutes ago. What did he mean on the Internet and tv? Is he famous or something? He looks like Minwoo from Boyfriend. Nah, he's just some guy.

"Err...I have never seen you before." I lied. I met him just now. And, I got his number. Keke.

"We just met." He said smiling.

"Ohh...I see. Well nice meeting you. I have to go now, let's keep in touch. Okay? See you around!" I said, smiling back.

 

---Minwoo POV---

After I left HyeNa, I walked around the airport. Where could Umma be? About a few minutes later, I found her talking to an old friend. As I was watching them talk, I saw a girl that looked pretty familiar. "HyeNa-sshi?" I asked.I wasn't sure if it was her.

"Ohh...Min...woo? You're Minwoo, right?" She said back. She barelys even know my name. So I told her that I'm all over the tv and the internet. HyeNa doesn't seen like she knows I'm a celebrity. "Oh...I see. Well nice meeting you. I have to go now, let's keep in touch. Okay? See you around!" She said smiling, making her eyes smile too.

Omo... her eyes. She's really pretty. What am I thinking! I have a girlfriend! I can't think that way. I love my girlfriend, and her only.

"Minwoo~!" Umma said.

"Ne Umma?" I asked her.

She widened her eyes. Kinda creepy, but then she said, "Guess what, honey?"

I didn't want to know, but I know that she'll tell me anyways. "What is it Umma?"

"We're having a few guests staying over at our place. My friend and her daughter is staying with us for a few months. You will have to treat them nicely. Understand?"

"Ne Umma." I answered. Why do we have to have guests? I hate other people living in MY house. That means I have to share MY room. It's not fair. 

"Oh, by the way, the daughter is really pretty and she's around your age. She's also really nice and she'll be attending your school." She added. Oh, someone's staying over and she's pretty and nice? I wanna meet her! Bad Minwoo! Focus on your girlfriend! Na Eun only!

---HyeNa POV---

"What? We're staying where?" I asked Umma, but she ignored me and said that she'll tell me the details later. I hope the people are nice.

 

Soo, how was chapter 2? Sorry, I kinda skipped some parts because I gotta sleep and wake up early tomorrow. I got community service. I'm being a good girl. Gonna update soon! Hopefully. (: Thanks for the subscribing & I need feedback, so go comment. <3 Happy Thanksgiving. :3 Sorry I can't update this week, but I'll try. 

Check out this fanfic!    http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/102151/my-cold-prince-comedy-drama-romance-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband   it's really good. I think you might have to copy & paste cos idk how to link it.