The House

My Dream Come True

---HyeNa POV---

We finally arrived at the house. It was pretty big and it was sparkly clean. The lady showed me where my room was. She must be a neat freak because everything was arranged nicely and it smelled really good. There's 2 bunks. And in the closet, there's...clothes for boys? I guess she thought I was a guy. A picture of...ME? Or some girl who looked like me when I was younger.  Wait, what am I thinking? This wasn't my house. I don't even know what Korea is like anymore. 

--Flashback--

"Mommy? Where are you? Mommy?"  *sobs*

"Shut up little girl! Hyung, bring me the knife."

"But she's only 7 years old. We should leave her alone." The big man said

."Okay Hyung. Listen up little girl, what's your name?"

"L-Lee HyeN--Na. Lee Hyena."

"Okay Miss Lee Hyena, meet us here in this very same spot in when you're older. We'll be here. Pinky promise us.

*Pinky Promises*

"Good, now when you go back to your stupid mommy, don't tell her about this."

"O-okay. Umm... how old are you?"

"What? You askin' me? I'm 9 years old. Now go!" 

 

--End of Flashback--

 

*Door opens*

"H-hyena-ssi?"

"Ehh? Minwoo? What are you doing in here? 

"What do you mean? This is my room?"

"Umm...I believe this is my room."

*Door opens again & Minwoo's mom enters* 

"Ohh, you two have met. Minwoo, you don't mind if Hyena stays in your room right?"

"No, I don't mind." Minwoo answered while smiling.

"Okay then, I'll be outside if you two need anything." She said and left the room.

 

---Minwoo's POV---

There was a moment of silence for about 5 minutes and then my phone rang. It was Na Eun. I went outside to pick up my phone.

"Heyy baby."

"Hey Na Eun. What's up?"

"I want you to meet my best friend. She landed in Korea today. She's really nice. Do you want to meet her right now or tomorrow?"

"Umm, how about now."

"Alright my Minwoo. I'll call her and we'll meet at the park okay."

"Okay, see you there."

What am I going to do? Should I tell Na Eun that I'm rooming with a girl? Maybe I should tell her and she would understand. Ottoke? What's that noise? It's coming from...my room?

♫ Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Neomanui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh~ ♫

Oh my gosh, she's dancing to Boyfriend? That's my song. Wait a minute, I thought she said she didn't know who I was. Now I'm confused.

 

--Hyena's POV--

I was dancing to Boyfriend until my bestie had called. I stopped my music and stuff and took the phone.

"Heyy girl, what are you up to?"

"Nothing much, why did you ask?"

"Well, I want you to meet someone. Do you think you could come to the park? Like right now?"

"Sure thing, I'll see you in a few minutes."

After I hung up, Minwoo entered MY room and said he was going somewhere. I had to go to the park, but where is it?

"Umm...Minwoo?"

"Yes?"

"C-could y-you..." I'm stuttering? Nah, I'm just cold, right? Dang it, spit it out already Hyena!  "Do you know where the park is?"

 

Hey guys. Please comment and subcribe. It means alot. :D And I'll try to update again. (:  Sorry for slow updates. December is a busy month.              

                                                                       - Allyson~