A Good Day?

My Dream Come True

---Minwoo's POV---

"Hyung, what are you doing?" I asked Jeongmin hyung.

"Ohh, Minwoo. I was going to the bathroom." He told me.

"It's not this room here, dummy. It's the one where you go straight down and turn left." I said.

"Ahh. Thanks." Jeongmin Hyung said. Then he left toward the bathroom.

I was pretty sure he was listening in on whatever Na Eun and Hyena was talking about. And boy, was he bad at lying. Haha.

"Ohh. Minwoo oppa. What are you going here?" Hyena asked me.

"Err...I was waiting for Na Eun because I have to talk to her." I told her.

"Hyena, I thought you were going to talk to Kwa-- hey Minwoo!" Na Eun said while walking out of her room.

"Hi Na Eun." I said to her.

"Umm...I have to use the bathroom, so excuse me." Hyena said and then motioned her hands to tell me to talk with Na Eun. Keke. What a good friend.

"I..uhh....have to talk with you Na Eun. Let's go inside." I said to Na Eun.

"Umm okay. let's go." She said while entering her room. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I think...uhh...Jeongmin hyung likes Hyena." I told Na Eun.

"Ohh. Hyena said he asked her out when they were in China." Na Eun said.

"That explains it." I said.

"Explains what?" She asked me.

"Err...I saw Jeongmin hyung in front of your room and it seems like he was dissapointed with something you and hyena were talking about." I answered.

" It could be possible that Jeongmin oppa still has feelings for Hyena. Or...he's just really nosy." Na Eun said.

"Ohh. I see. we should ask Jeongmin hyung if he likes Hyena or not." I said, with an idea.

"What do you mean we? I have to watch out for Hyena so she could be with Kwangmin." She laughed. "Silly boy!"

"Ahaha. I guess you're kinda right...." I told her.

"Okay then. Kaja! Let's see what they're doing downstairs." Na Eun shouted and started to drag me.

 

---Hyena's POV---

After I left Na Eun with Minwoo, I went downstairs.

"HYENA! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" Youngmin shouted and ran up to me.

"My phone? Why do you need it?? I asked him.

"I NEED TO HAVE THAT GIRL'S NUMBER!" Youngmin shouted again, but reaching for my phone this time.

"Hyung! Do you even know her name?" Kwangmin asked.

"Uhhh...it was umm...young..young..Minyoung? noo it was...youngji?..OH YEAH, IT WAS JIYOUNG!" Youngmin said.

"You barely remember her name and you want her number?" I questioned him.

"WELL OBVIOUSLY, I REMEMBERED HER NAME AND I THINK I DESERV-- NO, I DESERVE HER NUMBER." Youngmin said once again.

"Well, what's in it for me?" I asked, trying to sound smart.

Then he walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder and whispered, "If you give me Jiyoung's number, I'll hook you up with my brother. Deal?"

"No." I told him.

"Why not? I thought you...you know." Youngmin said with a sad tone.

"I do like him, but what are the chances that he doesn't like me back? Same thing for you and Jiyoung. What if she doesn't like you back?" I replied.

"You're right. But can you still give me her number? I mean, what if she DOES like me back." Youngmin said, trying to convince me.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." I said to him. What if Kwangmin doesn't like me?

To: Jiyoung :3

From: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)   01/01/12  5:31PM

Hey, rememebr when we first met. Did you think that blonde dude was cute? If he asked you out, would you go out with him? Sorry for randomness.

"Kwenchana?" Kwangmin said and walked over to me.

"Ohh, yeah...I'm fine. I just need a walk." I told him and then walked over to Na Eun.

"Hey girl. What's wrong?" Na Eun asked worriedly.

" I want to go home..." I replied.

" I'll take you back..." She said.

"No, it's fine. I'll walk." I told her.

"Okay." Na Eun said and then smiled.

"Bye you guys! I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said to them.

"Oh yeah, we have school tomorrow." Donghyun said.

I waved then goodbye and left the house. As I walked past Na Eun's house, a cat approached me.

"Hi kitty. You don't have a collar...I would love to bring you home but --- Achoo. I'm allergic to cats." I said, while getting tissue to wipe my nose.

"Hyena!" I turned around and saw Kwangmin. "You still haven't left yet?"

Haha. That's weird. Kwangmin showed up. Is today turning into a good day?

-----------

Hello. How was your day? Mine has been pretty bad. I have been studying for finals.

I dislike talking tests.

I will try to update during the week, but I can't guarantee it because of testing.

I'm kinda glad I get out of school at 12:30. :D but that means more studying.

Here's my schedule of the week:

Mon:   No School.

Tues:  Biology and Physical education testing.

Wed:  English and Spanish testing.

Thurs:  Geography and Advance Trignometry testing.

Fri:  No School. yay. Teachers have meetings. :D

So I think I could update on Friday.

Comment & Subscribe! Thanks you

I really appreciate those who subscribed and commented since the beginning of the story.

Mucho Love, Allyson~