After 1 Month Being With You, I Have to Tell You That I...

My Dream Come True

*One month had passed*

---No One's POV---

Since Kwangmin and Hyena had all their classes together, they walked with each other to class. 

Hyena's feelings for Kwangmin has grown stronger, but she still kept them to herself.

Kwangmin also likes Hyena, but neither of them know their feelings for each other. 

Meanwhile, Youngmin and Jiyoung are friends. Youngmin finally got Jiyoung's number. Na Eun and Minwoo has been a bit more lovey dovey. 

Hyena's mom got remarried and they moved out of Minwoo's house. Hyena and her mom moved into their new home, which is near Kwangmin and Youngmin's house. 

---Kwangmin's POV---

Ever since I met Hyena, I felt I like I knew her before. In fact we did, since elementary. I wish I could tell her how I feel. I like her. Not just like her, but I like like her. I think it was time that I told her. So I called her out to the park. 

I was waiting at the bench and then Hyena showed up. I have to tell her now. I can't be such a coward.

"What's up Kwangmin? You told me it was an emergency." Hyena said.

"It's now or never." I muttered.

I got up and pulled Hyena into an embrace.

"K-Kwang..m-min." Hyena said.

"Hyena, I like you. I like you so much that I don't even know why. Would you be my girlfriend? I really hope that you will accept my feelings. If you don't, then pretend that this never happened and I never said anything" I said to her.

She started crying. Did she like someone else? 

"Hyena...you don't have to accept if you don't want to becaus--" I said.

"Kwangmin. You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment. I liked you since middle school. I know it has been three years, and it's a pretty long time. and of course I'll be your girlfriend!" Hyena said interrupting me.

I am really happy right now. She accepted. She hugged me back and I held onto her tighter. 

---Hyena's POV---

"Umma, I'll be back in an hour." I told Umma.

"Okay honey. Be safe." She said.

I quickly grabbed my keys and left to the park. Kwangmin said it was an emergency. Was he hurt? Did something happen?

When I got to the park, Kwangmin was sitting at a bench. I walked up to him.

"What's up Kwangmin? You told me it was an emergency." I said.

"It's now or never." He muttered.

He got up and pulled me into an hug.

"K-Kwang..m-min." I said.

"Hyena, I like you. I like you so much that I don't even know why. Would you be my girlfriend? I really hope that you will accept my feelings. If you don't, then pretend that this never happened and I never said anything." He confessed.

I started crying. Tears of joy. 

"Hyena...you don't have to accept if you don't want to becaus--" Kwangmin said.

"Kwangmin. You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment. I liked you since middle school. I know it has been three years, and it's a pretty long time. and of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I interrupted him.

Was this really happening? Kwangmin just confessed to me and now we're going out! 

I hugged Kwangmin back and he hugged me tighter. 

After we broke our embrace, we giggled. 

"Can I?" Kwangmin asked while holding out his hand.

"Of course." I told him, taking his hand.

"This is the best Valentines Day ever." I told him.

 

-------

Long chapter today. (:

I know you're probably mad at me for making them go out so soon, but I got lazy. 

But I hope you liked this chapter. 

Please comment & Subscribe. Karma points for you & I'll be happy. :D

Happy  birthday to Donghyun! And Happy Valentines day!

Cos I'm not updating during the weekend. Party!

I also hurt my wrist, and I have a cast on it. I might not update much. ):

Mucho love, Allyson~