The New Transfer Students, Hyena and Who?

My Dream Come True

---Hyena's POV---

"Okay now, go to sleep. Wake up early because we have to walk to school." Minwoo said.

I'm not sure if I could wake up early. I'm not much of an early bird. 

I was thinking about Kwangmin and then I guess I drifted off to sleep.

*Next morning*

"Yah! Hyena. Wake up! We're going to be late!" A voice called. It was Minwoo.

"Hmm? What. Let me sleep. I'm sleepy." I groaned.

"Hyena. WAKE UP!" Another familiar voice shouted. 

I opened my eyes and saw two figures. One was Minwoo. The other, Na Eun.

OH MY GOSH! I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THERE WAS SCHOOL TODAY. 

I quickly put on my clothes, ran to the bathroom, did my business, and dashed out of the house.

*At school*

"Let's go get our schedules." Na Eun said.

"Ohh. Kaja!" I shouted. Then I saw a familiar little girl from the distance. 

JIYOUNG? I walked over to her.

"Ahh. Unnie. You go here too!" Jiyoung said excitedly.

"Haha. Yeah." I said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your text last night! I had to sleep." She said with one of her cute smiles. 

"It's okay." I said, then the faculty quieted everyone down and made us line up for our schedules. "Gotta go, see you!" And then I got in line.

I waited for about an hour. Yay. Finally. As I got my schedule, the faculty member told me to wait. So I waited another fifteen minutes until Kwangmin came to the line. 

 

---Kwangmin's POV---

"You will have to go and show the two new students around the school campus because they might get lost." The principal said to me.

"Okay." I said and then I left to the courtyard where the students were getting their schedules.

I walked to the front of the line and I saw Hyena and another guy. Then I remembered. Hyena just transferred here! 

"Ahh, Kwangmin." The faculty person said. "Here. Show this young man and lady around."

"Hi. I'm Gongchan." He said.

"Hello, I'm Kwangmin." I said. Dang it. With this guy here, I can't talk to Hyena privately!

"Hey, I'm Hyena." She said with one of her eye smiles. She looked hecka pretty. 

"Okay then." I said and then asked. "Would you please show me your schedules?"

That Gongchan dude shoved his paper in my hand. Wow. That was rude. 

"Hmm, let's see. I'll take Gongchan to see his classes first. So...uhh.." I said.

"Hyena. My name is Hyena." She said. Well, I already knew her name, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Oh yeah. So Hyena, you can sit here and I'll be back pretty soon." I told her. 

-----------------------

Hi you guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm really sorry for not updating often. I have to go to school.  -____-

To make it up, I'll try to make a special chapter! Just comment below. 

I'm really happy lately. This guy I like is starting to talk to me.  :3 

Anyways, I hope you have a great day/night. (:

Mucho love, Allyson~