Wait...I Know You?

My Dream Come True

--Na Eun's POV--

Should I call Minwoo to call them...or should I text him?

To: Minwoonnie<3 

From: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)    01/01/12     8:37AM

Hey, I know you're at the dorm, so do you think you can call up the guys? I want them to meet Hyena.

I hope he brings them. 

To: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

From: Minwoonnie   01/01/12    8:40AM

Hey, did you realize that today is New Years? HAPPY NEW YEARS! Why do you want me to call up the guys? It's a Sunday and they're sleeping in. Hyena's staying with my umma, so you can meet her first and I'll see what's up with the guys.

Gahh. So much questions! Oh wait! It IS New Years! we should have a celebration.

To: Minwoonnie

From: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)  01/01/12   8:42AM

Happy New Years to you too! <3 I want the guys to meet Hyena & remember I told you who Hyena likes. I want to hook them up. I'll get Hyena and you'll deal with the guys. Love you. 

-- At Hyena's house ( I know it's not her house, but she lives there). --

"Good morning Minwoo's umma. May I see Hyena. I need to talk to her." I said to Minwoo's umma.

"Okay, my dear." She said and then walked away. 

"O-ohh hey Na Eun." Hyena said while yawning. Did she just wake up or something because her hair is really messy.

"Waiit. Na Eun? OH NO, YOU CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS!" She said with her eyes wide open. 

"I already did. Let's get you dressed, alright sleepyhead? We're going somewhere. And we're gonna go and meet the guys." I told her.

"T-the g-guys? Who are 'the guys'?" She asked.

"I'll show you after you get dressed. And comb your hair." I told her.

She look at her hair and then pouted. Aww, how cute. 

-- Hyena's POV --

I wonder where we're going? Who are "the guys" anyways? I should just get dressed and hang out with Na Eun. 

*Half an hour passed*

Now, what to wear? I don't know what to wear! 

"Na Eun! Help me!" I shouted.

"Hmm? Are you done?" She asked while typing a text to someone.

"Noo. It's just that I don't know what to wear." I told her.

"Hmm...you should wear something simple and cute." She said.

"I don't know what's cute. Do you wanna tell me what's cute and what's not?" I requested.

"Sure, anything for my bestie." Na Eun answered. Aww, she's so sweet.

*Another half an hour passed*

"Okay, we're ready to go." Na Eun said, dragging me out.

-- Na Eun's POV --

Okay, since Hyena is done, I'll check on Minwoo and see how he's doing with the guys. 

To: Minwoonnie

From: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)  01/01/12   9:40AM

Hyena is all done. Soo...are the guys coming? If you guys are, Hyena and I would be at  ____Park. And Kwangmin is wearing a red, black, and white plaid shirt right?

To: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

From: Minwoonnie  01/01/12   9:51AM

Why do you want Kwangmin to wear that? And yeah, they're ready. Let's meet at 10:00. See you there.

Why is he asking questions? I texted him earlier about what Kwangmin should wear.

To: Minwoonnie

From: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)   01/01/12   9:52AM

I want Hyena to match Kwangmin. Okay, see you at 10:00. 

*At the park*

Hyena just laid in the grass and I just followed her.

"So we are waiting for the guys, right?" She asked, still laying on the grass with her eyes closed.

"Yeah. They should be here by now." I said resting my head down.

"NA EUN!" I looked up and saw Minwoo running towards me. And behind him, of course was the guys.

Hyena sat up quickly with her eyes wide open.

"I-I know y-you." She stated while pointing at Jeongmin.

----

Soo. How was this update. It's a reallly long chapter cos you know. Today is New Years. Happy New Year again. (: 

I'll try to update soon! hmm...I'll give you my schedule for this week:

Sun 01/01/12:  Working at 2PM.

Mon 01/02/12:  Going to Sacramento. (You could come and find me there and we could be friends. Lol).

Tues 01/03/12: Starting my Spanish project.  (Blehh. I left my textbook in my locker).

Wed 01/04/12: ICE SKATING. 

Thurs 01/05/12: Spanish project again.

Friday 01/06/12: I don't have anything...i think. So i think I can update. (:

Sat 01/07/12: Do homework. yeep. I haven't started any. :P

Sun 01/08/12: Take down Christmas tree & Tae Kwon Do practice. 

And of course, Monday is when we return to school.

Comments are always welcomed. (:

Mucho love, Allyson~