What an awkward day

My Dream Come True

---HyeNa POV---

"Aish...finally, Seoul Airport." I shouted. People probably thought I was just one crazy girl. My phone was ringing and it was Na Eun, my best friend.

"Hello~?" I asked.

"Heyy girlfriend, I heard you just landed at the airport." Na Eun said.

"Yeahh, I did." I replied.

"I can't wait to see you, so I'll talk to you later. Bye!" She hung up before I could tell her bye. She didn't change a bit since middle school.

As I was walking, mom had to stop and use the restroom, while my brother Shin was playing with his DS. Sheesh, all they care about is themselves. Well, I started walking without them and some guy freakin bumped into me spilling his cup of juice or whatever onto my new shirt.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I shouted at him. *He's kinda cute.*

"Mianhe. I'll be careful." He said. *She's pretty.*

"What's your number?" I can't believe I just asked that to a stranger.

He took out a piece of paper and wrote it down and gave it to me. Minwoo, such a cute name for such a cute guy.

"Thanks, see you around. By the way, I'm HyeNa." Then I left.

After that I found my mom and we stood there for like 5 minutes waiting for someone to pick us up. Then some lady started talking to my mom and it turns out that we have to stay at her house. Hmph, like I care. I was just thinking about Na Eun and how much I miss her and suddenly, I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Oh... HyeNa-sshi!" The voice beamed. And you'll never guess who I saw.

 

Well, how's the first chapter? It's short cos I'm not good at this stuff. I know, it must be boring and isn't as good as other fanfics you read, but I try. & I'll try to update. I have so much tests on Monday.

 Please subscribe! (: I hope you like it though. & if there's any problem, message me or comment below. I need feedback.  Ppyong~!   And thanks to Pika_Pika_Pikachu96 for being my first subscriber. :D