Chapter 10 : The Unknown Caller

It's A Wonderful Tonight

~2 years later~

It's been quite a long time me and Shinwoo became friends and neighbours since the duet showdown. On our way back home from school, Shinwoo was talking about his past while he was in Korea. I was so pleased to hear all about him. But I just got this feeling that I never felt it in my entire life. But I just kept it and never confess to Shinwoo or it will be a misunderstanding. As we arrived at our neighbourhood, I waved my hand as a goodbye and enter inside my house. Hah......I was quite happy when Shinwoo's around. I lied on the couch and look at my pinky finger. I almost remember our promise 3 years ago. The promise that Shinwoo will bring me to Korea one day. Aigoo.....I wish he still remember the promise we made. Suddenly, my body tingles and got goosebumps. Is there something wrong here? Meh, it's normal. Continue daydreaming ~~~

 

[SHINWOO'S POV]

I went inside my room and lied on my bed. I was smiling on my own because I remember the memorises of what Eun Hwa and I done from the first time we met. A few minutes later, my phone rang. When I looked at the screen, it says "Unknown Number". So what I do was leave the phone aside and never bother the call. About 10 minutes, my phone rang from the same caller. I got frustrated so I quickly answer the caller.

 

Shinwoo : What do you want from me? You've been calling me for 10 minutes.

** : Shin Dong Woo who moved to Malaysia?

Shinwoo : Nae, who's this?

** : We're from an entertainment industry, WM Entertainment. We heard about you and the day you sang a duet with a Malaysian girl. We watched and followed you all the way from Korea. And the good news is that we want you to be our trainee in a boyband of our industry. Interested?

 

Wow, an entertainment industry called me? And chose me as their trainee? Wait, how come they got my phone number? Oh forget about that. The only thing that's in my head is now, a Kpop industry picked me. Should I accept it or not? Accept or not...Accept or not....Wait, Eun Hwa. Aigoo, I should ask her about this. Maybe she will decide it for me. "Let me think about this, sir. I'll call you back if I have decided." I hang out the phone and ran outside to Eun Hwa's house. She must be surprised of this good news.

 

[EUN HWA'S POV]

I was doing my homework in my room while listening some songs. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Hmm....Who could it be? If that's mom, she should call me first if she's home. I went downstairs and opened the door. It was Shiwnoo, smiling like something happy just happened. I told Shinwoo to come inside the house. We sat down in the living room and Shinwoo was kinda look so excited to tell me something. I hope it isn't his old stories. 

 

Eun Hwa : Waeyo, Shinny? You look so excited to tell me something.

Shinwoo : Well, duh. Of course I have something exciting to tell you.

Eun Hwa : Okay. Let me hear it.

Shinwoo : Just now, a Korean entertainment industry called me and they said they picked me as their trainee. Can you believe it?!

Eun Hwa : What?! You've been chosen as a trainee??!!! OMG, I'm so proud of you, Shinny.

Shinwoo : I know right. So I came to ask you this. Do you think I should accept the offer or cancel it?

Eun Hwa : Dude, you should accept it. Besides, your dream and your chance to be a singer just came to you. Why should you cancel the offer?

Shinwoo : Haha. Yeah, you're right Eun Hwa. Well, I guess I should tell the manager that I accept them to be their trainee. 

Eun Hwa : Well, good luck with that. ;)

 

Then, Shinwoo ran off back home. Haha...Wow, I can't believe there's someone chose him as a trainee. I've been looking forward to see mine. Hehe.....Wait, if he was chosen as a trainee in Korea, isn't that mean he has to fly back to Korea? What if he forgets about the time we spend together with? What if he doesn't come back here in Malaysia because he's busy with training? And what if........*looking at my pinky finger*. What if he forgets about his promise he will bring me along to Korea? I get a bad feeling about this. Wait, that's impossible. Shinwoo can't break his promise. Never !! I trust him so much that he won't never do that to me. But.......What if he did forget it? Because now he's too excited of the entertainment industry's proposal. Andwae. I don't want Shinwoo to leave me. I didn't even tell him about my feelings on him. *sob*. Shinwoo, please don't forget our promise. T__T

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~