Chapter 14 : Is that you, CNU?

It's A Wonderful Tonight

~16 July 2014, At Korea's International Airport~

I arrived at Incheon International Airport and I was waiting for my luggages since I'm staying here with my dad. Yup, remember that I told you that my dad's a Korean? Well I told him about the school reunion festival will be held in Korea so I could stay in his place for a few days. After I got my luggages, I went out from the airport and waiting for someone. Suddenly, someone wearing a casual outdoor shirt with jeans called me from behind.

 

** : EUN HWA !!!!

Eun Hwa : Appa !!! *running towards him*

Appa : Aigoo......Just look at my little princess. All grown up and dressed like your omma. By the way, where's omma?

Eun Hwa : Aish, you don't have to praise me like that. Omma didn't want to come along cause she had some bussiness to do.

Appa : Hmm......I guess she is a hardworking person after all.

Eun Hwa : Tulah, sape suruh tinggalkan omma camtu?

Appa : Hehe...Okay okay. But now, let's go to Appa's place. Araseo?

Eun Hwa : Nae, appa.

 

He carried my luggages and walked to his car. At the parking lot, I was quite shocked. HE BOUGHT A HUGE RED KIA SPORTAGE, WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR !!!!!

 

Eun Hwa : Appa, where did you get all the money to buy this?!

Appa : I'll tell you on our way. 

 

He closed the trunk of the car and start the engine. I wore my seatbelt and off we go. TO APPA'S HOUSE !!!!!!

 

Appa : After I leave you and your mom alone, I went back here and started an entertainment company.

Eun Hwa : You had an entertainment company?! Daebak. ><

Appa : Haha....Well, I'm the manager of the company so maybe if you're not busy, you may come along for a tour. 

Eun Hwa : Haha. Nae, gumawo appa.

 

~SKIP TO THE REUNION FESTIVAL~

I wore my casual pink dress and went to the reunion festival. As I arrived, I found all the ex students that I knew were there. I guess the festival hd already started. Hah, I wish CNU's here since we're in Korea. Suddenly, I heard someone shouting my name. It was Lisa, my bestie 

 

Lisa : EUN HWA !!!!!! Aduh, rindu kau tau tak.

Eun Hwa : Aku pun, Lisa. Macam mana dengan diri kau? Okay ke?

Lisa : Okay je. Dan aku ade berita baik untuk kau.

Eun Hwa : Berita baik? Mesti kau naik pangkat dalam kerja kan? (Author's Note : Lisa is the granddaughter of the head principle)

Lisa : Itu satu. Satu lagi, aku dah kahwin !!!!!! Can't you believe it?! ><

Eun Hwa : Wow. Baru 21 tahun dah kahwin. *thumbs up* Daebak kau. 

Lisa : Haha. Kemungkinan kau terkejut sape suami aku. ;)

Eun Hwa : Sape?

Lisa : Sayang !!! Sinilah, Eun Hwa kat sini.

 

Suddenly, my mouth was wide open. I was shocked that Lisa's husband was..........

 

Eun Hwa : DANIAL !!!!! KAU SUAMI DIA !!!!??? 

Danial : Haah. Nape, terkejut ke?

Eun Hwa : Habis kau ingat aku freak out ni kenapa?!

Lisa : Hehe...Jangan react macam tu, Eun Hwa. Kalau kau nak tahu, ayah aku dengan Danial yang uruskan sebab diorang partners dalam kerja diorang. 

Eun Hwa : Hmm...Patutlah. Ingatkan korang ade jodoh ke pastu terus kahwin. By the way, harap korang bahagia sepanjang hidup korang ye. ^^

Lisa : Hehe. Thank you. Eh Eun Hwa, kau ade jumpa Shinwoo tak? Aku teringin nak jumpa dia. Bukan dia jiran kau ke?

Eun Hwa : Sebenarnya............Dia dah pindah ke Korea 3 tahun lepas sebab dia di offer ke industry menyanyi. *sad*

Lisa : Oh. Sorry lah kalau aku buat kau sedih.

Eun Hwa : Takpe, tapi aku harap sangat dengan kedatangan Shinwoo. 

 

Suddenly, a big screen in front of us shows a face of someone that all of us knew. "Eh, tu bukan Shinwoo ke?!", Danial said. He's right. That's Shinwoo in the screen. But, why isn't he here in the festival? Then, a famliar song was played. Wait, I recognize this song. It's........B1A4's Wonderful Tonight unplugged remix version. Why all of a sudden this song is playing? Everyone was curious, but there's a lightbulb on Lisa's head. "Bukan invitation tu kata ade surprise dari someone, kan?". Wait, that's it. It's the surprise that everyone was waiting for. But why Shinwoo is in the screen? Is Shinwoo our surprise? Then, I heard someone strumming a guitar from behind. I turned around and everyone was screaming. It was.....It was........It was.......B1A4???!!!! And the one who's singing, that's....SHINWOO !!!! Then, they walked together towards me. I was about to move but my legs was frozen and I can't move. The more they're walking towards me, the more freezing my legs felt. Somebody please help me. Then, someone was my head. I opened my eyes and it was Shinwoo who was . Then he winked at me and I blushed. It was Shinwoo's part to sing. While he sings, he looked at me in the eye. My heart was pounding like a race car. And tears were dripping from my eyes. And so was Shinwoo. Oh Shinwoo, how long haven't we met each other? Then, they stopped playing. (Author's Note : To make it more romantic and if you're playing the song, pause the song in 02:52. ^^)

 

Eun Hwa : Is this really the Shinwoo I knew? *crying*

Shinwoo : Hey, Eun Hwa.

Eun Hwa : *sob*. Hey, Shinwoo.

Shinwoo : It's been a long time we didn't meet each other, right?

Eun Hwa : *sob*. Until now. *sob*. Bogoshipo, Shinny. *hugging Shinwoo*

Shinwoo : Nadoo bogoshipo, my Eun Hwa. *hug back*

 

Then, the members continue singing. Everyone clapped of our reunite. I smiled at Shinwoo as I was happy seeing his face again. I guess this is the surprise that it was stated in the invitation card. I'm so glad that the surprise was my one and only heart-napper, Shinwoo.

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~