Chapter 6 : The Truth Reveal

It's A Wonderful Tonight

~CONTINUE FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER~

 

Danial : If you want to know her so much, I'm the one. *smirk*

Shinwoo : Tsk....Do you think you're her childhood friend means that you do know her a lot?

Danial : Well, I am. But this one is even greater. If you don't want to know then fine, it's okay if you.....

Shinwoo : It's fine. Just tell me what's the great thing you're talking about.

Danial : *Hehe...So much for a naive guy.*

 

[EUN HWA'S POV]

After school, I was waiting for Shinwoo at the school gate. I wanted to ask him a lot of questions about him and Danial. I look around and saw Shinwoo leading his bicycle. But I was curious, why Shinwoo's face looks down? Did Danial said or do something to him? "Hey, Shinwoo.", I greet. But he didn't reply, he just went pass through me. I blocked his way and he looked at me. 

 

Eun Hwa : Shinwoo-ah, gwenchana?

Shinwoo : Eun Hwa......Can you meet me at the nearby park at 4 o clock? I want to ask you something.

 

Then, he walked away. When I turn around, I was worried about Shinwoo. What did just Danial told Shinwoo? Now, he's gone too far. I walk outside and bumped some guy in front of me. "YOU !!!", I shout. It was Danial, he's talking with his group members and saw me bumped him. I push him away for what he did to Shinwoo.

 

Eun Hwa : Apa yang kau bagitahu dekat Shinwoo, hah?!!!

Danial : Oh, kau sudah tahu rupanya. Pfft.....

Eun Hwa : Apa yang sudah buat ni, hah !!!! Ni semua kau punya pasal sebab menyusahkan hidup aku, kau tahu tak !!!!

Danial : Tak tahu pun. Lagipun, dia yang minta. Aku pun apa lagi bagitahu dia sahaja lah.

Eun Hwa : Sekejap. Kau bagitahu dia pasal......

Danial : Yes, I did. *smile*

 

No, he just....Reveal my identity. Why am I so worried about that? Because I promise myself not to reveal my popular identity from some new students. Or they will act like those sasaeng fans. That's it, I can't take it anymore. I just can't stand this guy. Ah, who cares about him. I have to explain everything to Shinwoo. Maybe he's in the misunderstanding mood.

 

~AT THE PARK, 4PM~

Now I'm at the park, wearing a long-sleeve shirt and a black-and-white stripe shorts with a black-and-white stripe beanie hat. I sat down on a small bench while waiting for Shinwoo to show up. Suddenly, I heard footsteps from behind. When I turned around, I stand up and fake smiling in front of Shinwoo with his casual red and black-coloured long sleeve shirt and long blue jeans. He puts his hands in his jean pockets and starts the questions.

 

Shinwoo : What's your dream, Eun Hwa?

Eun Hwa : *surprise* Nae?

Shinwoo : Why didn't you tell me that you're the popular girl in school? Hah. No wonder a lot of boys kept following you.

Eun Hwa : Wait. You knew that the whole time? Even Danial didn't told you that?

Shinwoo : Of course I do. When I noticed some guys kept following you, I asked your bestie, Lisa, why. And she said that.....You're the popular girl. First, I don't believe her of what she said. But after Danial told me, now I knew that you are that girl.

 

He blew it. He just blew it. I have no choice but to reveal the truth.

 

Eun Hwa : Yes, Shinwoo. I am the popular girl. *looking down*

Shinwoo : Then why didn't you....

Eun Hwa : Because I was scared we won't be friends again. It once happened when a normal girl came to our school and we became friends. But after she realise that I am popular, she thought that I might forget her and become selfish. She broke our friendship and never bother me again. And now, I was afraid to lose you too, Shinny. *sob*

 

And then, tears coming out from my eyes. The past just made me remember the time my first friendship gone apart. That really hurts my heart really badly. While crying, I felt someone hugged me. It was Shinwoo. I guess he felt the feeling what I'm feeling.

 

Shinwoo : That's okay. I understand. But you haven't answer my other question.

Eun Hwa : What question, Shinny?

Shinwoo : My question was.....What is your dream, Eun Hwa? *release the hug*

Eun Hwa : *sob* My dream is to be a singer, but not here. *sob* But in Korea where my father lives there. I've been dreaming that since I was a kid and start singing since kindergarden. *smile*

Shinwoo : Hah. I guess we have the same dream then, hah?

Eun Hwa : What do you mean? *wiping the tears*

Shinwoo : My dream is to be a singer too. But staying in Korea was quite difficult so I try to go overseas like Malaysia. And...I met you, who has the same dream as mine. *wink*

 

He.....winked at me? Omo. My face became red and it's burning. "Oh, Shinny. Don't make me blush with your coolness.", I said while touching my redish face. Shinwoo laughed to my reaction and suddenly he looks at his wristwatch. 

 

Shinwoo : Oh, Eun Hwa. I think we should go back home then.

Eun Hwa : *sob*. Okay, kajja.

 

In a few minutes later, explosive sounds coming out from above. We both look up and saw fireworks showed up. Shinwoo look curious and asked

 

Shinwoo : Why are fireworks coming out this evening?

Eun Hwa : What time is it now?

Shinwoo : *looking at his watch*. 7pm

Eun Hwa : Ah. Actually every Friday at almost 7pm will show off the fireworks as a sign of our hard days are over for this week. 

Shinwoo : This week? I thought this year. There will be no school !!!

Eun Hwa : But you will miss school too, you know.

Shinwoo : Haha. I know. Kajja, let's get home.

Eun Hwa : Hehe..Nae. *smile*

 

Then we both hold hands and went home. As we hold hands, I feel so calm and it just that I don't want to let go of his warm hand I'm holding.

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~