Chapter 11 : Farewell, Shinwoo

It's A Wonderful Tonight

~2 weeks after the call~

It's time for Shinwoo to go back where he belongs. I took a peek outside and I saw a lot of furnitures and bag luggages outside his house. The movers carried all the furnitures to send back to Korea. While the bag luggages, you'll know who's going to handle it. I felt very sad since he accept the trainee contract. I don't know why I felt hurt like this. My heart just suddenly broke and there's no way to put the pieces back together. Suddenly, the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw Shinwoo standing in front of me. 

 

Shinwoo : So, Eun Hwa. You wanna follow me to the airport?

Eun Hwa : Oh. I'll ask my mom first.

Shinwoo : Okay. *sad response*

 

I closed the door and went to my mom's office room. I asked for her permission in a sad voice to follow Shinwoo to the airport. Then, my mom allows me to and I went to my room to change my clothes. After that, I went outside where Shinwoo was waiting me and hopped inside the taxi. The moving trucks just left from Shinwoo's house to quickly send the furnitures. On our way to the airport, I looked at the window and stare for at least 5 minutes. Why? Well, maybe I guess I felt sad for letting Shinwoo go and leave me by my side. Shinwoo just looked at me and gave a smile on his face. I smiled him back and stare at the window again.

 

~At The International Airport~

Shinwoo went to the check-in counter to get his flight ticket while I wait for him at the waiting area. As he got his ticket, it's time to say goodbye to Shinwoo.

 

Shinwoo : So, I guess I should say goodbye then.

Eun Hwa : Shinwoo, I'll miss you you know.

Shinwoo : I know. I'll miss you too. *hugging Eun Hwa*

Eun Hwa : Why do you have to leave me so early? *tears coming out*

Shinwoo : Oh Eun Hwa. It's not that I really want to leave here. *wiping her tears*. I almost got a better job there. And I really have to go back where I belong.

Eun Hwa : *sob*. I'll miss you. Don't ever forget me even you're busy with training.

Shinwoo : I won't. I promise.

Announcement : No. flight **** to Korea is now opening. Please go to the gate as shown in your boarding pass.

Shinwoo : Well, I better get going. Or I'll miss my flight.

Eun Hwa : Take care yourself, okay? Don't do anything stupid while I'm here.

Shinwoo : Haha. I won't. Well, see ya Eun Hwa. 

 

Shinwoo quickly ran towards his flight gate. I waved him goodbye but he didn't wave back to me. I guess he really does want that trainee contract after all. Well, I should go back home before it's getting dark. 

 

I arrived home and I paid the taxi fare before I went towards my house. Before my feet moves, I looked at the house of my bestfriend. More like a bestfriend, I treat him like a brother. As I look at Shinwoo's house, I almost remembered from the time we met till now and started to cry. From the day we meet each other was the awkawrd thing we had done. And the duet showdown, I thought I couldn't do it. But with Shinwoo's support, I was completely calm and I know, Shinwoo will always there for me. I went inside and upstairs towards my room. I lied on my bed and cried. Why does Shinwoo have to leave me? Actually, that's not the important thing I should know. The only thing I really know is........Does he remember his promise? We've been working out for that, but how come he forgot it? "Promise me you will bring me to Korea one day?" "Nae, I promise.". Why, Shinwoo? Why can't you keep your promise? I trust you with all my effort to you and this is what you call a promise??!!! *crying*

 

[SHINWOO'S POV]

As I'm waiting for the aircraft to take off, I looked at the images in my phone. Everytime I looked at the pictures with Eun Hwa on it, my head was full of Eun Hwa. I guess it brings back the memorises 2 years ago hah. Then I scrolled down and suddenly saw a picture of us doing a pinky-promise. Wait, the promise !! Aish, I was too excited about the trainee thingy and forgot about the promise. Mianhae, Eun Hwa. I failed your trust to me. Goodbye, my Eun Hwa.

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :While I was updating this chapter, I was listening to EXO's Peter Pan song. And seriously, it made cry while reading this. T^T. I think I recommend that song as a theme song for this chapter. Kamsahamnida. Keep supporting me until the end of this fanfic. ^^. *bow*