Chapter 13 : A Reunion Invitation?

It's A Wonderful Tonight

~At the airport~

I arrived at the airport where B1A4 will be arriving from the flight. I looked at the time and Fuh~~~ I finally made it just in time. And wow, not only I'm at the arrival area. But there are loads of fans were waiting there. xD. Okay, it's 4pm. They should be out from 3.....2.....1.....*fans shouting*. Ouch, that was quite loud. No wait. If they're screaming, is that mean.....they're out??!!! I tip-toe to see if they're here. And yes, they are here. I quickly took my camera and took a lot of pictures of Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, Sandeul and don't forget, my chingu CNU.

While taking pictures of them, there're some fans kept pushing me until I fell down in front of CNU. I looked up and saw CNU staring at me. I quickly get up and walk away from CNU. I leaned on the lift nearby me and I took a peek at B1A4. And yet, CNU's still staring at me and smiled. Wait, does he......still remember me? If he is, I really hope he does. Please, CNU. Do you still remember me? ><

 

~At the fanmeet~

While B1A4 made their fanmeet, I took a lot of pictures. Even the couple moments I also took. Haha....I kinda like the couple moments when CNU was with Baro. I watched the whole fanmeeting but I kept looking at CNU, and CNU kept looking at me too. Oh CNU, do you still really remember me? Suddenly, he waved at me quietly so the other members won't notice that. I was shocked. He....He waved at me? Does it mean that he really remembers me? Okay, I better stop daydreaming and continue my work. 

 

~3 days after the fanmeet

B1A4 had now returned to Korea. I upload some of the pictures I took in the fanmeeting and write the caption "#B1A4 Fanmeeting In #Malaysia". A few minutes later, one of the workers gave an envelope and said it's an invitation from somenone. I was curious. Who could it be? I tear the envelope and took out an invitation card. I opened the card and red "SMK KOTA KEMUNING REUNION INVITATION"

 

                                                      

 

Owh...Even the invitation card editor edits cutely. But wait, where is it held? Is it in school? I flipped the card and saw the details about the reunion.

                                         

 

Woah, in Korea? That was quite far from here. Wait, what's this? "We choose the venue in Korea because there's a surprise from someone." Jjinja? Who could that be? Meh, who cares about that. At least they invited me to the reunion. I can meet up with my old friends and play games with them. Oh wait. Maybe I can visit Appa as well. Yahoo !!!!! I LOVE THIS REUNION !!!!!!

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : Hmm....Who could be that "someone" in the invitation card? Find out in the next part. Upvote, comment and subsribe me. ;)